• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elena (Street Fighter III) */F

Umojar

TMF Master
Yeah, I know, you missed me right?

Anyhow, yeah I did ANOTHER street fighter one(and I'll most likely do more). BUT this one character was too good to not make one of them for her. I like how it turned out. So, here she is, Elena, the hottest street fighter character ever, getting attacked by Twelve. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

• elena.jpg
    elena.jpg
    263.8 KB · Views: 1,472
Whoa! Very cool, Umojar! I agree, it turned out wonderfully. n_n

Umojar said:

Anyhow, yeah I did ANOTHER street fighter one(and I'll most likely do more). BUT this one character was too good to not make one of them for her. I like how it turned out. So, here she is, Elena, the hottest street fighter character ever, getting attacked by Twelve. Let me know what you guys think.

Missed you? Nah. :p ;)

Don't worry about doing ANOTHER Street Fighter, since alot of us do ANOTHER something all the time. You'll be seeing how true that is when I start uploading stuff again.

I can't really say I know anything about the newer characters, like Elena. When you grew up with the Chungster it's difficult to see anyone that can top her (not that anyone can't, I'm just saying).

If I knew more about the character I'd probably be able to empathize more and appriciate the nuances.

The picture is good, though.

Well, that was a lot faster than expected! :D

I'm glad you liked it Sammi.

As for Vlad, I agree, it took a while for the new ones to grow on me. But there's not much to know really. She's a rich girl from Africa that does Capoeira. That's really the only important info. She's not a main character in the SF universe so she's doesn't exactly have the best bio.

Umojar said:
Well, that was a lot faster than expected! :D

I'm glad you liked it Sammi.

As for Vlad, I agree, it took a while for the new ones to grow on me. But there's not much to know really. She's a rich girl from Africa that does Capoeira. That's really the only important info. She's not a main character in the SF universe so she's doesn't exactly have the best bio.

I never really cared for those exotic fighter types, anyway. They're either not advertized well enough, have a weak backstory, or it's about saving their villiage or something. That stuff gets boring.

Great pic Umojar! I really like the poses and use of colour! Very nice piece of work! :D

Yay for Elena! X3 Maybe the SF3 crew isn't as popular or developed as the SF2 crew, but I still like them a lot more. "Third Strike: Street Fighter 3," is the best game in the series IMO, and a lot of players agree. Plus, Elena is my third favorite SF gal, next to Makoto and Ibuki. <3 But anyway, great work Umojar.

Umojar said:

Chun and Cam disagree. :p

But still, great pic.

And about the doing ANOTHER thing, I admit I can grow tired of seeing the same character done multiple times. But as long as it's done well, and not TOOOOO overdone (one prime example should be pretty obvious), it's fine by me.

Last edited:
Not a very usual position for the tickling, but nonetheless a very well developed work
Extra points for the bondage-like "hug" and the neat monster
Thanks for sharing

Excellent skin-tones! The contast between the sensual, squeaky-clean sheeniness of the girl and the soft, spectral white of the tickler is quite pleasing. Those colorful arm and neck bands add nice accent points, too!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MARVELOUS Drawing umojar...Poor Elena and twelve is one lucky character in your fantastic art (Ibuki and Makoto in the past)...In the future one pic of twelve and the beautiful Chun_li feet tickled (And complete the four girls of Street Fighter 3 girls with ticklish problems with twelve in one cute collection)...OH YEA...Keep up the excellent art.

Good luck in your day...Greetings.

http://groups.msn.com/FalconTkAnimeticklingplace

My link and you link in MSN groups.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hm... should I do Chun Li? I would hate to leave it as an incomplete set...I guess we'll have to see.

Umojar said:
Hm... should I do Chun Li? I would hate to leave it as an incomplete set...I guess we'll have to see.

Meh, I've actually seen enough Chun Li/Cammy pics (since they're obviously the most done), but one more with your style wouldn't hurt. But don't you have other projects right now, if you know what I mean? ;)

seeing this gives me a great urge to play Streetfighter vs. Capcom 2 (i think that's what it's called). i love that game to bits. great job again, umojar!

LOL Marvel vs. Capcom 2 maybe? Marvel vs. Streetfighter?

Anyway, thanks a lot.

@Excess- Ah, yes, I do have a project going, don't I...

umojar, as always, fantastic job. You're my favorite artist <3.

Thanks soletk and wow, this is only hubertw's 3rd post. I'm honored.

Umojar said:
LOL Marvel vs. Capcom 2 maybe? Marvel vs. Streetfighter?

Anyway, thanks a lot.

@Excess- Ah, yes, I do have a project going, don't I...

that's what it is! i thought it sounded funny. haven't played it since my local arcade just closed for some reason, even if business was booming, though i might get it for console.

Good luck with that. It's a hard game to find. And even if you do, you're looking at about $60. :sigh:

Umojar said:
Good luck with that. It's a hard game to find. And even if you do, you're looking at about $60. :sigh:

ouch! i miss my arcade :sigh:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back