• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic Tickling Fetish Phone Sex

solevenerator

TMF Poster
I've been googling for a phone sex service that specializes in ticklish women...anyone ever had any luck with this?

I think it would be lots of fun to play with a woman over the phone while she laughs away...

appreciate any direction you can provide...

Check Niteflirt.com and do a search for tickling. You will likely get a ton of hits. Note niteflirt is a pay service though. Good luck. :D

Last edited:
I've been googling for a phone sex service that specializes in ticklish women...anyone ever had any luck with this?

I think it would be lots of fun to play with a woman over the phone while she laughs away...

appreciate any direction you can provide...

Sounds fun

I have...

At one time I was doing the phone thing. They will do it on anyline, it's just a matter of finding a good "phone actress" so to speak.

Why should you bother?

If you search around the Forum here, you should find somebody who would indulge in your phone tickling fantasies.:ermm:

Why not do it for real?

Back in the pre-caller-ID days, this was a famous pasttime of mine. I would "pre-screen" the women, though. I had some great "sessions" with this approach.

It can still be done, but you have to be careful with the technology, call blocking, etc.

Wait how does this work? Does someone tickle her while you're chatting or does she fake it? Would this be some dumb role-play where the caller says I'm tickling your feet and then the woman on the other line fakes laugther? Man I hated having to type hahaha and trying to fake it over a phone sounds worse. Meh whatever gets you off. I know I could never do this for free. I got bored with chat role-play because it was annoying and it never left me fully satisfied. Doing it in real life is loads better.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back