• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ETA!! Eight Things About: AmandaBear!! The Member Interview Thread

RobAce

Verified
When thinking about all the membership this week and everyone I could ask I was in a quandry on whom.

After a conversation with my good friend Venray, he made a suggestion honestly I had not thought of, but I had been seeing around and myself wanted to know more about.

So without further adieu............I give you, Eight Things About.... AmandaBear!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. As a rather new member it leads to an easy first question, how did you find the TMF and what made you start posting instead of lurking as so many do.

I believe I first discovered the forum in 2004 when I was around 13 years old. I saw the 18-and-over requirement to join the forum and I didn't want to lie about who I was, so I simply waited until March 26th, 2009 to join...and here I am now.

2. As a young female on the forum, do you find the TMF "female friendly"?

Well, I must admit that I was a bit intimidated when I first joined and noticed how male-dominated the place was. But after growing comfortable, I noticed the huge number of gentlemen on the boards and how they totally outnumber the creepers...as far as frequent contributors go. ^^ In fact, the very first friend I made here was a dude, my silly Swede and TMF twinny, Carsomyr. So yeah, I'd say the boards are extremely female-friendly. Chivalry is certainly not dead here, that's for sure. =)

3. You have a love affair it seems with Xena. Care to elaborate on your adoration for that show?

My favorite question! 8D Well, I first discovered Xena: Warrior Princess when I saw this little youtube that portrayed the intimate bond between the two main characters of the show, Xena and her sidekick Gabrielle. Here it is if you're curious:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bi-Eo7H73Cw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bi-Eo7H73Cw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I saw that video about a month before I joined the TMF and not only did it turn me into a diehard fangirl of the show, it also made me question my sexuality...big-time. It started this burning in my veins that just wouldn't go away. It took me many weeks and a lot of tears to sort out the new feelings that were surging through me. Luckily, my mom was able to support me through the long, ugly process. It wasn't until April that I was finally able to accept the fact that I was gay. Everything sorta fell into place then, including my long-time denial of my love for tickling as a *fetish*.

But the reason why I love Xena so much is because of the close friendship she has with Gabrielle. So close that it could be argued that they're lesbians. I swear, there's so much subtext in that show that you'd have to be blind not to see it! XD The show may be campy and cheesy at times, but hey...it has two gorgeous women who kick major ass. ^^V

4. You are a self described newbie to the tickling world,but can you think of any experience that you have had that led you to your discovery of this particular fetish?

Well, I believe it goes back as far as 8 years old. I was never really tickled as a little kid. My mom grew up in a household of 4 brothers and sisters, and her 2 sisters used tickling as a form of torture. They'd hold her down and tickle her until she cried. So, naturally she didn't allow any sort of physical contact between me and my older brother other than hugging. Her theory was that tickling would always lead to violence and then it'd get really ugly, so...

But I remember always being strangely fascinated with tickling. Whenever I saw it on cartoons, I would rewind the tickling scenes over and over. I did that with books, as well. The Goosebumps series, in particular, had a great deal of tickling in them. I personally believe that R.L. Stine would feel right at home! lol It was only when I started googling the word 'tickling' when I was around 11 years old that I discovered the sexual nature of it. Being so young, it scared the hell out of me. So for a long time I denied that it was a fetish and only saw it as a playful fixation. It was only this year when I discovered my true sexual orientation that I was able to fully embrace it for it was for me personally.

5. You have seemed to join up and dive right into the forum, enjoying seemingly every aspect. If you had some words of advice to young people on joining the forum and getting involved, what would they be?

The same advice to anyone, really. Just don't be afraid of being active in the discussions. For the most part, everyone is fairly normal. And if all else fails, just spam the hell out of the Silly Stuff Forum!

6. And of course the last question, same as always, if you could have dinner with any 3 people living or dead who would they be?

C.S. Lewis - Though I may not agree with him about some things, that man is still one of my theological heroes and I think it'd be great fun to sit down and have a lively discussion with him about a variety of topics, especially concerning The Chronicles of Narnia.

Renee O'Connor - She's such a charming, intelligent, and attractive woman. It'd be very interesting to have a conversation with her. =^__^=

Walt Disney - ...nothing more needs to be said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

A very special thank you to AmandaBear for being the questionee for this installment of ETA.
For the next installment, I shall choose one of the persons who reads this thread and leaves a comment.

THANKS AMANDABEAR, and THANKS TO ALL OF YOU HERE AT THE TMF!!!

A great interview and I certainly learned a lot more about AmandaBear and had a lot of fun reading this. Even learned something as well.
---------------------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------EDIT--------------------------------------------------------
I for some odd reason forgot the title was EIGHT THINGS ABOUT, and only asked AmandaBear 6 questions. So here are the 2 I forgot. My apologies and thank you to all that have supported this thread!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Since you really have not an tickling session yet, with all you have seen and read, what would be your hopes for an unforgettable first time session.

Oh dear...I really don't know how to answer that. I guess the most important thing would be my relationship with the 'ler. I'd want someone who can make me feel comfortable and help me with any nervousness that'd be inevitable prior to and during the session. ^_^

8. Do you find that being on the forum helps you express yourself in way you can not in real life?

Yes indeed. In real life, only a choice few people know that I'm a lesbian and NO ONE knows about my fetish. And not many people know exactly how far my fangirlish tendencies go when it comes to Xena, either. ^^;; I have Xena and Gabrielle action figures in my purse, for crying out loud! O.O So yeah, the relaxed atmosphere of the TMF makes me very comfortable being open about personal matters or parts about me that aren't as acceptable in the mainstream world. lol

Thanks again to AmandaBear for answering these last two questions!!

Great Job!

Last edited:
That's great to read about you, Amandabear, as much as I enjoyed our exchange of short messages!!!

It was great to get to know you better, Amandabear! I love posting with you in Silly Stuff! :)

ZOMG! Amanda can haz interview? :happyhop: :hysteriatrain:

I honestly wasn't aware that you had become a Xena-fan so recently, that was a bit of a shocker. :eek: Anyways, great interview! Thank you Rob for making this possible. Amanda is awesome, so this was a great pick too! :D

Great interview!

I remember the tickling in the Goosebumps books. I didn't read them myself as a child, but some kids I used to babysit were obsessed with them.

That's great to read about you, Amandabear, as much as I enjoyed our exchange of short messages!!!

Same here! =^.^= And thank you. =)

Great interview, Rob and AmandaBear. :D

:hello: , Mils!

It was great to get to know you better, Amandabear! I love posting with you in Silly Stuff! :)

I hear ya! The SSF is, hands-down, the best hangout on the forum! :woot:

Great choice, Rob and good interview Amanda!! :D

Thank you, Crystal!!! ^__^

ZOMG! Amanda can haz interview? :happyhop: :hysteriatrain:

I honestly wasn't aware that you had become a Xena-fan so recently, that was a bit of a shocker. :eek: Anyways, great interview! Thank you Rob for making this possible. Amanda is awesome, so this was a great pick too! :D

Haha, yeah. I call Xena my coming-out show since it started this huge discovery within myself and I'll be forever grateful to it. ^^ I :wub: you, redbeard! :happyhop:

Great interview!

I remember the tickling in the Goosebumps books. I didn't read them myself as a child, but some kids I used to babysit were obsessed with them.

I actually have the entire Goosebumps collection. XD My favorites were the "Give Yourself Goosebumps" books, which were exactly like the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure series. I do remember this certain ending in one of those books where you get tickled to death by a mob of chimpanzees in a room full of feathers. o_O lol

I am glad that I happened on this interview. AmandaBear is one my dearest friends on TMF and it is certainly gratifying to know more about my "adopted sister" :D I was once bisexual, so I can understand her gay lifestyle choice. I just decided about 5 years ago to go straight and marry my one true love, Samantha Brown. I worship this woman and will follow her anywhere. Whoops, I somehow went from talking about Amanda's interview to information about my own self. Sorry about that. Anyways, Amanda sweety..you are the most interesting and fun person I've met here and am glad to have gotten to know you for who you truely are: a sweet and innocent girl who just happens to have a tickling fetish :D

I am glad that I happened on this interview. AmandaBear is one my dearest friends on TMF and it is certainly gratifying to know more about my "adopted sister" :D I was once bisexual, so I can understand her gay lifestyle choice. I just decided about 5 years ago to go straight and marry my one true love, Samantha Brown. I worship this woman and will follow her anywhere. Whoops, I somehow went from talking about Amanda's interview to information about my own self. Sorry about that. Anyways, Amanda sweety..you are the most interesting and fun person I've met here and am glad to have gotten to know you for who you truely are: a sweet and innocent girl who just happens to have a tickling fetish :D

Thanks, Sketchy boi. I wuv you, too! :pounce: Although I didn't personally choose to be gay...it just happened, ya know. I mean, I'm proud of who I am, but I wouldn't choose to be gay if it meant being disowned by most of my family or looked down upon in society. =/ I think I could go straight if I wanted to, but I wouldn't be happy or fully satisfied. :p But in all sincerity, I really appreciate the compliments. ^.^ Innocent? Am I really? 8D

Great interview Rob and Amanda.

Amanda rocks. :rockon: :yayzorz::yayzorz: :rockon:

I salute you, Cap'n Kurch! :D I am fiercely proud to be a member of the Armada! <3

but I wouldn't choose to be gay if it meant being disowned by most of my family or looked down upon in society. =/ I think I could go straight if I wanted to

Considering the PM you sent me on FetLife... I don't believe this for a second! LOL! Sorry Amanda, not a chance in hell that you could. :p

Great interview, Amanda. Proud to serve with you in the Armada. :redheart:

thanks rob, as a newbie, this is a thread i always look forward to reading as an opportunity to get to know other tmfers a little better.

nice interview amandabear. we play a lot in ssf, so it's nice to learn more about you ;)

What happened to questions 7 and 8, Rob. I demand more :).

Seriously though, great interview. Great to get to learn more about you, Amanda.

What happened to questions 7 and 8, Rob. I demand more :).

Seriously though, great interview. Great to get to learn more about you, Amanda.

OMFG!!! You know what I only did 6 questions, and the thread title is 8 things about.

Looks like I have 2 more questions to add. Expect those shortly.
Leave it to the one used to reading contracts and thousands of pages to notice something I forgot.

Great Job baldy, and I will amend the post ASAP.

Rob

Okay everyone, questions and answers for numbers 7 and 8 are now up, I apologize for forgetting those.

Rob

Great interview and good answers!

AND bravo for waiting till you were 18!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back