• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FEET! Is it wrong.

anchientstar

Ok people! Is it just me or have us foot fetishists given ourselves a bad rep? I know that it's definitely a problem when many of us push people to show us their feet and when rpoleplaying only focusing there.

Have we now become one of those crappy communities that no one wants to deal with? Is there a way for us to bounce back? Is there an approach that should be taken?

So many questions. So little time.

Love yo hear your thoughts!

A lot of foot fetishists(Note I didn't say all because I have met some great non-creepy foot guys.) I feel should watch and learn from this clip.

Last edited:
Yes. When you go around social media asking women about their feet and begging them to show them to you it does make you look bad. Tickling fetish have this issue as well. Luckily it hasn't had a impact on me and liking a girlfriend's feet, probably because I don't lack basic social skills so I don't come off as a creep, I've also been told for years now that I'm handsome so that probably helps too. *shrug*

Ok people! Is it just me or have us foot fetishists given ourselves a bad rep? I know that it's definitely a problem when many of us push people to show us their feet and when rpoleplaying only focusing there.

Have we now become one of those crappy communities that no one wants to deal with? Is there a way for us to bounce back? Is there an approach that should be taken?

So many questions. So little time.

Love yo hear your thoughts!

YES TO ALL! I can not speak on the attitude in regards to role play, but I know some folks just have no sense of communication and proper timing. It is usually just a knee jerk movement in lust for feet.

At the end of the day, you are talking to a HUMAN, and should be approached and treated as such. Trust me, if the comfort levels are their, you will get in indulged. I am to have several successful runs. Also, not everyone kinda needs to know, so approach selectively.

It would be great if the foot fetish fans didn't overtake and insert their shit into tickling. It's like everything is feet from every video to the TMF stamp in the corner.

I understand foot fetish is like the most common sexual deviancy and so of course it's gonna cross over into tons of other kinks, but it's like every other annoying PM I get is from an overzealous foot fan.

There are so many other places to tickle. But foot tickling has its place, sure. The fact that I'm a tickling fan quite likely made me appreciate the female foot. Just the experience of having enjoyed tickling female soles and toes since forever is what certainly contributed to my love for that body part. They just feel so nice and soft. But loving nice female feet even outside of a tickling context I still tend to enjoy all of her body when it comes to tickling (often even preferring upperbody tickling). Tickling to me is about touching your 'lee while she's helpless and submissive. It's more intimate than even intercourse IMO (even if it can result in intercourse ;)).

I'm a foot fetish, but I don't think I've ever made someone pissed off because asking for everything, like feet, to someone from nothing is just so lame.
It's not about the fetish, it's about being moron.

Last edited:
I myself am a foot fetish guy. Big Time! Does it get annoying when we asks questions, I am certain it does. Do I believe I have annoyed women, I am sure I have. I believe all of us, foot fetish or other fetish have annoyed other people one time or another. But I believe because foot fetish has a greater number of people that express it, it gets the worst wrap. That being said, as a foot fetish guy, I get outraged and disgusted about with fellow foot fans, mainly men. If you REALLY want to see how these creeps act, look on Instagram. Telling a model or woman, "Wow! You have gorgeous feet." That is nothing but when you start saying "I want to suck on your toes!" "I want to c** all over your feet!" "I want your feet wrapped around my di**!" That is pretty sad and goes against ALL of us polite, respectful, foot fetish guys!

I forget what thread it was, but it was recent... the thread, the OP, and all the replies were about tickling in general, and somebody ended up making a post -assuming- that this -obviously- meant a foot fetish, and actually referred to that instead of tickling, as if they were one and the same.

There's a lot of obvious, and not so obvious, cues in that fact. Tickling and foot fetish are two separate kinks. Many people do have both. But one really, truly, does not require the other, and the fact that some foot fetish people just cannot separate the two, or realize that a lot of people here are not into feet... that, I think, is what leads to a lot of the animosity. There's a feeling of, "Oh, you like tickling, and feet in general are seen as ticklish, therefore you would -obviously- indulge my niche fetish by default."

Honestly, there is nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. But I think it would help bearing in mind that this is not a foot fetish site. Sure, you'll find a lot of people into BDSM, or into feet, or into bellybuttons, or into teasing and humiliation, or into sensual play, because these things can go hand in hand with tickling very well. But the topic that unites us here is 'tickling', and all of these other things are optional accessories, and not a thing that is by any means guaranteed.

I'd ask in return, what does it matter? Bounce back to what? People who are into tickling, feet or both will involve themselves, everyone else doesnt matter.

Unfortunately, society likes to find scapegoats so anything out of the ordinary about you people will make fun of and find some stupid adjective to put on you. For example, how many guys are out there in chats, forums, sites like tinder, etc. that ask women to show them their tits, ass, pussy, etc. Do those guys EVER get their sexuality brought into the creep discussion? No. Because people are stupid and assume if you're sexually different from social norms, then that's the reason you're a creep. Not that all those vanilla creeps needed a reason. :crazy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_division

What doesn't help is when you get people on youtube saying to every cute girl posting videos; tickle challenges etc, SHOW US YOUR FEET, TICKLE HER BARE FEET NEXT TIME, bla bla bla.
We are not all tickle and feet crazed zombies, unfortunately as the original poster said, a lot of foot crazed zombies give us a bad name.

It's totally understandable why people think those with a foot fetish are backward weirdos.

Because, many of them are. You can tell by random social media posts especially on Instagram. One female gamer I know of took a picture of herself watching TV (because... Reasons) wearing a gown and slippers. Sure enough, out came a foot freak saying "I'd pay good money for pics of your feet". As if that's a perfectly valid thing to come out the blue and say. Sure, some streamers are basically camgirls just pretending to not be (thot's) but she wasn't, at all. She had thousands upon thousands of followers that could have seen that ridiculous comment and that is just one of hundreds of examples.

There is no "way back". Because these people will always exist. The part of them that regulates what they say to others just stopped maturing at some point during early teenage years I guess.

It's all about being courteous and respecting a lady. If you say "hey nice to meet you. By the way, what is your shoe size?" Then yeah that would leave a horrible impression they would never talk to you again. Be casual and get to know someone first.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back