• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Cokecan said:
Oh sweetie, no insult to your skills intended (wow, I can't even type that with a straight face), but you'd have to alter my vocal chords to even have me remotely "screaming and laughing like a little girl", as you so eloquently put it. And that's on the assumption that I was ticklish in the first place, which as I have assured you poor, deluded ladies repeatedly, I am most certainly not.

As for my "brothers"? You see, being men, we tend to stand alone. Unless we're killing spiders or catching dinner for you. While their defense is admirable and appreciated, it is also really not necessary. Unlike you women, men don't tend to travel in packs.

Catching dinner? Now that's funny! The only place I catch dinner is at the grocery store! Women work in teams, not travel in packs my dear; there's one good way to find out just how effective that strategy is-wanna try it? Oh, my bad---I heard you've already been tried out and you do scream like a little girl! I hear you run too-that's not very manly! :blaugh: :blaugh:

Yup...

natural tickler said:
It seems the little cutlet just do get it, do she gents??

anyone for a ride to Ohio??

Looks like a ride to Ohio is in order since she just doesn't get it... Not at all... looks like class will be in session... I'll bring some pens and markers... that way she if she doesn't remember again, she'll be able to look down and read them again... :D :firedevil

kis123 said:
Catching dinner? Now that's funny! The only place I catch dinner is at the grocery store! Women work in teams, not travel in packs my dear; there's one good way to find out just how effective that strategy is-wanna try it? Oh, my bad---I heard you've already been tried out and you do scream like a little girl! I hear you run too-that's not very manly! :blaugh: :blaugh:

You're fiesty! I like that!

Work in teams? What are you, on a school field trip?

Heard I've been tried out? Please. What you're hearing is rumours, scuttlebutt and hearsay. Nobody's been able to come back at me with anything concrete about my ticklishness. So sad.

And who said I run? With the shape I'm in, running might have nasty side effects, like heart palpitations. Sheesh. At least get more accurate rumourmongers dear.

natural tickler said:
It seems the little cutlet just do get it, do she gents??

anyone for a ride to Ohio??

I'll have to agree. Cases like this simply have to be educated in person. Let's swing by Michigan and "educate" Sultry too, while we're at it. She started this whole thing, after all.

Cokecan said:
I'll have to agree. Cases like this simply have to be educated in person. Let's swing by Michigan and "educate" Sultry too, while we're at it. She started this whole thing, after all.

Yeah, it seems I might have to go back to Cali, to re-educate Steph, a little bit too... :firedevil

djhalo07 said:
Looks like a ride to Ohio is in order since she just doesn't get it... Not at all... looks like class will be in session... I'll bring some pens and markers... that way she if she doesn't remember again, she'll be able to look down and read them again... :D :firedevil

Pens and markers....and I didn't think you cared! ;)

Pens and markers would be great for testing out ticklishness on those tootsies wouldn't they? Then when I finsh making you scream like a little girl, I wouldn't want to leave you with dirty feet-that wouldn't be polite! I have the perfect brush to scrub those soles squeaky (or squawky) clean!

Oh, and not to be unfair to your new friends, they can get the same treatment! There are plenty of ladies who can join in all the fun.... :devil:

Cokecan said:
You're fiesty! I like that!

Work in teams? What are you, on a school field trip?

Heard I've been tried out? Please. What you're hearing is rumours, scuttlebutt and hearsay. Nobody's been able to come back at me with anything concrete about my ticklishness. So sad.

And who said I run? With the shape I'm in, running might have nasty side effects, like heart palpitations. Sheesh. At least get more accurate rumourmongers dear.

First of all Mr S.A.M., I was referring to NT and not you. But since you insist on picking at me, I guess I have to bring my attentions back to you.

So if I took my nails to your belly, bellybutton and sides you wouldn't do a thing right? You would flinch, arch, or try to squirm away--oh no not you! What if I took my special brush to those tootsies :feets: ? Or I could take a pen and write your confession of non-ticklishness on your feet. Or how about a little game of tic-tac-TOE on those toes? You wouldn't be the least bit phased right?

Oh, bless your heart and immortal soul......... :tickle:

HA! Don't make me laugh...

kis123 said:
Pens and markers....and I didn't think you cared! ;)

Pens and markers would be great for testing out ticklishness on those tootsies wouldn't they? Then when I finsh making you scream like a little girl, I wouldn't want to leave you with dirty feet-that wouldn't be polite! I have the perfect brush to scrub those soles squeaky (or squawky) clean!

Oh, and not to be unfair to your new friends, they can get the same treatment! There are plenty of ladies who can join in all the fun.... :devil:

You wish you could get me into a position like that don't you... but the fact of the matter is that you lost!!! And with that... you wouldn't be able to "turn the tables" on me because you'll be too busy begging for mercy!!! Especially after I fill those spaces between your toes with a marker... then once I'm done that... I'll get a toothbrush to get between those spaces and make sure you're squawky clean!!! Exhausted, wrecked and trying to re-coop... you won't have time to try and figure out if my tootsies are ticklish... He shoots... HE SCORES!!! DJHALO07 WINS!!! HE HAS WON IT AGAIN!!! :D :firedevil:

Ahhhh....a new tasty cutlet! Just love the new and tender ones!

djhalo07 said:
You wish you could get me into a position like that don't you... but the fact of the matter is that you lost!!! And with that... you wouldn't be able to "turn the tables" on me because you'll be too busy begging for mercy!!! Especially after I fill those spaces between your toes with a marker... then once I'm done that... I'll get a toothbrush to get between those spaces and make sure you're squawky clean!!! Exhausted, wrecked and trying to re-coop... you won't have time to try and figure out if my tootsies are ticklish... He shoots... HE SCORES!!! DJHALO07 WINS!!! HE HAS WON IT AGAIN!!! :D :firedevil:

But my dear.....it's not about me as it is all about YOU!!!

You're the one who joined the "I'm not ticklish" bandwagon! You're the one who requires testing, not me. I never confirmed or denied anything so I'm not the test-tee as much as you are the tested!

I only switch for special people (NT knows that I'm not for everyone). If I have really special fun with you, I might even give you the rare privelege of a switch session. That is after you recover from your tickle-induced coma..... :devil2:

natural tickler said:
see, that's where you're wrong, little one. You seem to have good amnesia. I got near you enough, as I have tickled you enough. And you hardly tickled anyone, because you were so busy receiving. You can strap me down all you like, you will never succeed. And you can get Sadira to help you all you like, like that will help. You are SO mine next time I see ya. Spartans, indeed :D

You threaten me every single time *yawn*. But then Sadira or Classy or someone gets to you and your so toast you dont have enough strength for the rest of the weekend. Pathetic really.

Coke....your getting really good at the smack talk. I am thinking maybe pictures or a clip should be posted to fully disprove your claims. Of course your way to chicken to cross the border yourself. I would think a little hassle at the border would be worth proving once and for all your "not ticklish". But alas, I dont think your serious and can back up all your talk.

You boys do your road trip. I will even make it easier for ya and meet you in Ohio to back up my girl Kis.

I just love the fact you're so determined!!!

kis123 said:
But my dear.....it's not about me as it is all about YOU!!!

You're the one who joined the "I'm not ticklish" bandwagon! You're the one who requires testing, not me. I never confirmed or denied anything so I'm not the test-tee as much as you are the tested!

I only switch for special people (NT knows that I'm not for everyone). If I have really special fun with you, I might even give you the rare privelege of a switch session. That is after you recover from your tickle-induced coma..... :devil2:

Oh well... bring it on then... However you will not succeed... eventually you'll just stop trying and revel in the fact that like stated before in this thread... you couldn't tickle your way out of a brown paper bag... pity... So much pride... but nothing to back it up... tsk tsk... :firedevil well... off to work... I'll be back later to play with you all....

Last edited:
kis123 said:
First of all Mr S.A.M., I was referring to NT and not you. But since you insist on picking at me, I guess I have to bring my attentions back to you.

So if I took my nails to your belly, bellybutton and sides you wouldn't do a thing right? You would flinch, arch, or try to squirm away--oh no not you! What if I took my special brush to those tootsies :feets: ? Or I could take a pen and write your confession of non-ticklishness on your feet. Or how about a little game of tic-tac-TOE on those toes? You wouldn't be the least bit phased right?

Oh, bless your heart and immortal soul......... :tickle:

You just answered your own question. Wouldn't even flinch. I like it when someone does that. It saves me from typing.

Sultrybrunette said:
You threaten me every single time *yawn*. But then Sadira or Classy or someone gets to you and your so toast you dont have enough strength for the rest of the weekend. Pathetic really.

Coke....your getting really good at the smack talk. I am thinking maybe pictures or a clip should be posted to fully disprove your claims. Of course your way to chicken to cross the border yourself. I would think a little hassle at the border would be worth proving once and for all your "not ticklish". But alas, I dont think your serious and can back up all your talk.

You boys do your road trip. I will even make it easier for ya and meet you in Ohio to back up my girl Kis.

Pictures or a clip? Do I look like the Tickler in Black or something? He does what he does best - I'll do what I do best.

I'll grant you wonderful ladies something - I admire your determination. There just may be hope for you yet!

Sultrybrunette said:

Oh, I'm so very there my sista'!

It's about time some folks learned a very valuable lesson
*sharpens nails a little more*
*checks out toy bag full goodies*

You know, I almost feel sorry for them.......not!!

Oh, and the newbie with 11 posts under his belt has a lot of learning to do and I'm just the woman to do it! :p He gets extra time with me so he learns to tame the snarky-ness! Some people will always have to learn the hard way (fun for me, but really tough for them)!

Bring it on baby..... :firedevil

kis123 said:

Oh, and the newbie with 11 posts under his belt has a lot of learning to do and I'm just the woman to do it! :p He gets extra time with me so he learns to tame the snarky-ness! Some people will always have to learn the hard way (fun for me, but really tough for them)!

Valuable lesson?

Here's what I'm learning here:

It's so easy to overstate one's skills when one is seperated by two states, an international border, and 4 extra hours of boring-ass driving.

You're a big bully for picking on a newbie with 11 posts. Shame on you.

Hope you secure those Lee Press-On Nails with lotsa glue, baby!

Cokecan said:
Valuable lesson?

Here's what I'm learning here:

It's so easy to overstate one's skills when one is seperated by two states, an international border, and 4 extra hours of boring-ass driving.

You're a big bully for picking on a newbie with 11 posts. Shame on you.

Hope you secure those Lee Press-On Nails with lotsa glue, baby!

Newbie joined in to defend you, he's certainly man enough to take what is dished out to him! :p

Who needs press-on-nails when my NATUAL nails are so nice? Not too long or short; the perfect length for that very special someone (or someones).

Oh, and nothing wrong with dreaming big my dear; who knows if we'll ever meet. But if we do, they'll be able to hear your howling across two states, an international border, and 4 extra hours of boring-a** driving! <<<<----

kis123 said:
Newbie joined in to defend you, he's certainly man enough to take what is dished out to him! :p

Who needs press-on-nails when my NATUAL nails are so nice? Not too long or short; the perfect length for that very special someone (or someones).

Oh, and nothing wrong with dreaming big my dear; who knows if we'll ever meet. But if we do, they'll be able to hear your howling across two states, an international border, and 4 extra hours of boring-a** driving! <<<<----

Doesn't change the fact you're a bully for going after him! I am shocked and appalled. But, not really surprised.

And hey, any time you feel like visiting Toronto (why someone would I have no idea, but that's besides the point), you just let me know where you'll be at, and I'll be there, anatomy textbook in hand just to help you out.

Because I am, after all, a gentleman.

Boy, this thread has sure grown since the last time I checked it.

Looks like the females certainly have their 'ler sides fired up. That's nice. That doesn't happen as often as it should happen.

And don't worry ladies. If you find out they're not ticklish, and therefore lose the bet, you could always pass the time with a game of Kick the (Coke) Can. :D

indivision said:
Boy, this thread has sure grown since the last time I checked it.

Looks like the females certainly have their 'ler sides fired up. That's nice. That doesn't happen as often as it should happen.

And don't worry ladies. If you find out they're not ticklish, and therefore lose the bet, you could always pass the time with a game of Kick the (Coke) Can. :D

Too bad they can't do a blessed thing with their 'ler sides.

Well... Well... Well...

kis123 said:

The Bully comes out!!! Tsk Tsk kis123... well when you lose the bet I'll make sure to feel sorry and console you... :rolleyes: NOT! Where's the smallest violin in the world... right between my fingers... oh yeah... And I guess you'll have to learn the hardway then, because from the way I see it... even if we did meet... I'd have to :hipoke: in order to get some kind of interaction, and then... afterwards you might try something but you'll realize the brotherhood far surpasses the gaggle of hens or council or whatever... so :bowing: because you know who rules this spot... the Brotherhood... BWA HAHAHA!!! Score another one!

Sultrybrunette said:
Ok girls, this is for you. Cokecan has been doing alot of smack talking in the chatroom and says he is not ticklish in the least. I think he is playing chicken. Is there any girls out there that has had the pleasure of reducing him to jello??? Maybe you can help me call his bluff. Would be very interested in any comments as to where and how intense.

Look at all the trouble you've caused, girl! Seven pages worth and counting...unbelieveable! I hope Cokecan and a co-conspiritor find you and Kis and turn you into helpless laughing hyenas so fast you won't have time to recover!!!

Incidently, Sultry thinks I'm ticklish but I was really just humoring her after classy's car door bonked her on the head. It was the least I could do. :D

Alright!

unit5610 said:
Look at all the trouble you've caused, girl! Seven pages worth and counting...unbelieveable! I hope Cokecan and a co-conspiritor find you and Kis and turn you into helpless laughing hyenas so fast you won't have time to recover!!!

Incidently, Sultry thinks I'm ticklish but I was really just humoring her after classy's car door bonked her on the head. It was the least I could do. :D

Right on bro!!! Help our cause! They think they have something on us, but they know what's up... pity they try to act so tough thru this forum... tsk tsk ladies... I'm down for it though!!! Let's show them who runs this!!! :firedevil

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back