• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

For the girls

Tamia78 said:
Cokie, you're just digging yourself deeper and deeper.......think about what you're saying for a second.....

Sultry.......Kis........Me..........all at the same time.....C'mon, admit it....thinking about makes you squirm a little, doesn't it? :redheart:

....and not in THAT way, lol. :firedevil

Squirm? Nah. The odds against that happening in the first place, the three of you in the same room as me, are slim to none.

And I think slim just left town.

And I'd quite frankly be as ticklish as a sack of potatoes.

Oh wait, maybe I'd let out a "mercy laugh" just to be polite.

Cokecan said:
Squirm? Nah. The odds against that happening in the first place, the three of you in the same room as me, are slim to none.

So Cokecan, sounds like you're talking real big. But...if you're so very very unticklish, surely there'd be no harm it telling us where to find you. Heck, I'd think you'd do it just to enjoy the pleasure of watching the ticklers fail to tickle you...unless you're just all talk. ;)

tickledgirl said:
So Cokecan, sounds like you're talking real big. But...if you're so very very unticklish, surely there'd be no harm it telling us where to find you. Heck, I'd think you'd do it just to enjoy the pleasure of watching the ticklers fail to tickle you...unless you're just all talk. ;)

Absolutely no harm at all. Toronto, Ontario. Mississauga actually. I'll gladly PM directions! Heck I'll give ya Google Maps references too!

*scoff*

These ladies, thinking they're hot stuff with their nails and brushes and all.

:rotate:

Cokecan said:

Oh Canada, Oh Canada....

You're just a passport away!! And here I thought I wouldn't need a passport. It's only 99.00 in the US! :D :woot: :couch:

kis123 said:
Oh Canada, Oh Canada....

You're just a passport away!! And here I thought I wouldn't need a passport. It's only 99.00 in the US! :D :woot: :couch:

I'd hate to have you spend the $99 (seriously? 99 US? sweet zombie jesus. Mind you, it's $90 in Soviet Canuckistan) only to return home disappointed.

Best you save your money.

Cokecan said:
I'd hate to have you spend the $99 (seriously? 99 US? sweet zombie jesus. Mind you, it's $90 in Soviet Canuckistan) only to return home disappointed.

Best you save your money.

My dear, I'd consider it a small investment in your ticklish (or should I say "non-ticklish) demise! Oh let's just see what the rock is cookin' baby! :tickle: :feets:

I heard Canada is beautiful (as long as it isn't winter)! :)

*Sits back and grins, letting the girls take over and shaking my head at Coke* I am thinking now, I am the least of your problems Coke.

kis123 said:
My dear, I'd consider it a small investment in your ticklish (or should I say "non-ticklish) demise! Oh let's just see what the rock is cookin' baby!

I heard Canada is beautiful (as long as it isn't winter)!

Hey, if you're willing to bet your skills against my complete lack of nervous system, who am I to argue? Just remember, once you cross that border, you're in Cokecan Country now.

Sultrybrunette said:
*Sits back and grins, letting the girls take over and shaking my head at Coke* I am thinking now, I am the least of your problems Coke.

Psssh. Like the ladies here worry me. I'm safe in my igloo.

Sultrybrunette said:
That makes two of us on the stress relief! OOOOOOOOOOH Girl could you imagine the two of us against him??? He would be so toast. And as far as him not being ticklish? That bull. He is just too much of a wuss to admit it. He is just afraid if I got to him first he would be too exhausted to return the favor. Poor baby.

Hiya! :bunny:
Not that you'd need the help - but definitely count me in on the fun :xpulcy: - someone else to help hold him at least :p
Chickles :redheart:

Hey Mr non-ticklish!!!

Cokecan said:
Hey, if you're willing to bet your skills against my complete lack of nervous system, who am I to argue? Just remember, once you cross that border, you're in Cokecan Country now.

Psssh. Like the ladies here worry me. I'm safe in my igloo.

Me thinks he doth protest too much! Just give us the opportunity to test you and it won't take long to get you going....... :tickle: :feets:

To my brother Cokecan

You have nothing to worry about bro, all the ladies here couldn't tickle their way out of a wet paper bag!!! I got your back

Besides, just looking at them, there is nothing scary about any of them, including the ticklish cutlet kis

and sultry, the thought of you breaking someone..... :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

and Tamia?? let's see..... :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

I am not ticklish either, so we both have something in common

kis123 said:
Me thinks he doth protest too much! Just give us the opportunity to test you and it won't take long to get you going.......

You think quoting Shakespeare impresses me? Yer gonna have to do a hell of a lot better than that if you plan on making me squirm. Try something from Keats or Byron. I never could stand either of them.

natural tickler said:
You have nothing to worry about bro, all the ladies here couldn't tickle their way out of a wet paper bag!!! I got your back

Besides, just looking at them, there is nothing scary about any of them, including the ticklish cutlet kis

Dude, thank you, at least SOMEONE has my back here. These women, trying to overstate their skills.. overcompensating for what? Hmm, that might be an interesting thread.

They don't scare me. I don't even think they have the stones to cross the border.

natural tickler said:

LMAO May lightning strike you for lying like that! You are to ticklish. Maybe I should get Sadira to back me up on this one? Remember...I have seen you run. Don't you EVEN go there. And how would you know whether I can or cannot break anyone? You never get near enough to me to find out one way or another. The day I get to strap you down and have my way with you is the day you can say for sure. Until then, go back to your cave big boy.

Last edited:
Sultrybrunette said:
LMAO May lightning strike you for lying like that! You are to ticklish. Maybe I should get Sadira to back me up on this one? Remember...I have seen you run. Don't you EVEN go there. And how would you know whether I can or cannot break anyone? You never get near enough to me to find out one way or another. The day I get to stap you down and have my way with you is the day you can say for sure. Until then, go back to your cave big boy.

Hey now! Natural strikes me as a just and honourable man. I am sure he would never lie about something like that. I have the utmost faith in him.

Steph and Bellystrokes ???

Has Anybody sent word of this to Steph, Bellystrokes, MIMI, or Aun Exist Amour, I'm sure they would love to hear about it.

I wa suspecting that too...

Sultrybrunette said:
Well it just so happens that a little bird told me that if I raked my nails over his soles he would go nuts. That same person also told me that his belly button area was really bad. Now I am sure that if those two are that intense then there must be other areas. Not ticklish my a$$.

Guys that deny being ticklish (I know some) get ticklish when they are "sensitized" and then light strokes on the soles usually have an impact... especially if I am telling them what I intend to do to them... Like "say that again and I will tie your hands and tickle your feet darling..." or if you tickle me again its "your turn big jerk".... and then there is stroking him as my other hand gently tickles his foot...

Tara

What??????????????????????????????

Who DARES invoke the name of this Goddess? :firedevil
NT~so fucking smug~don't you DARE forget I watched Sadira LEVEL you in a certain swimming pool last summer (BlondeTourage '06 ring a familiar bell sugar?)
Yeah, that's what I thought.

You boys would stand no chance. In. End. Done. Don't forget to tip your servers folks, I'll be here all week.
XOXO

SlaverTickler said:
Has Anybody sent word of this to Steph, Bellystrokes, MIMI, or Aun Exist Amour, I'm sure they would love to hear about it.

Ok Ummmm....

Yea I may be NEW to this conversation... But I'm going to have to side with Cokecan on this one... I hear a bunch of roaring but I'm sure there's nothing but declawed kittens. Pity. They talk a good game, but I'm sure they couldn't figure out what to do even if they had a guy pinned down... Tsk tsk ladies...

Goddess HA!

steph said:
NT~so fucking smug~don't you DARE forget I watched Sadira LEVEL you in a certain swimming pool last summer (BlondeTourage '06 ring a familiar bell sugar?)

You boys would stand no chance. In. End. Done. Don't forget to tip your servers folks, I'll be here all week.
XOXO

Teptress sure, shameless teas, without a dout, but Goddess, ha, there are no goddess' here, just women with excedingly high opinions of themselves (unless The Lynda hoined when I wasn't looking). Having said that I shall now find a place to hide :xpeepsofa .

This thread makes me giggle. You have quite a long list of people after you cokecan. :imouttahe

djhalo07 said:
Yea I may be NEW to this conversation... But I'm going to have to side with Cokecan on this one... I hear a bunch of roaring but I'm sure there's nothing but declawed kittens. Pity. They talk a good game, but I'm sure they couldn't figure out what to do even if they had a guy pinned down... Tsk tsk ladies...

Well well well........nice of you to join us. Oh I can think of quite a few things to do with a guy once he is pinned down. So where are you from? Probably hundred of miles away where you are "safe". I suppose your not ticklish either *sigh*. If your gonna open your mouth....you need to be able to back it up also. Come on. I dare ya.

steph said:

XOXO

*High Five's Steph* THANK YOU! You should have known NT that your deceit would be exposed! Your such a weasel.

BellyTicklerJ said:
I got your back coke. I'm not ticklish either.

Ya ok. Its amazing how many guys are coming forward to "admit" they arent ticklish. Such a pity.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back