• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GOOD, BAD & the TICKLISH *on-going series*

CT and Hayley have some scary competition! This old galoot looks mighty tough! And with Cherokee chickadee Vicky at his side, he's really a force to reckon with! Some dynamic story-telling devices in this chapter: a flash-back, a flash-forward and a clever instance of implied action (the last panel; four legs, one human/three equine, deftly indicate Vicky's horse-mounting without the need for a full shot. Nicely turned ankle, by the way!) Plenty of forces vie for high stakes in the upcoming big card game... thing should really start to pop once they collide!

Thanks LBH! glad you liked the last panel - wasn't sure if that would work but it seems to of got the action across - plus a rare glimpse of Vicky's sole ;)
I can't get enough of the tribal tie-up dangling from the stick -as you'll see in part 15 (oppps! plot spoiler!)
And Thanks to you too Bandito, big admirer of your work ;)
I'll try n' keep the storyline continuous and fun - but so much more can be done with this it just keeps going ;)

Excellent and btw i liked the last shot. It was excellently drawn.

Right back into Boneville we go........... Clare's got a bank to rob!

Part 13
: Dirty Money

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 13.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 13.jpg
    395.3 KB · Views: 1,019
Mercy gets it again! Lying side by side, it's easy to see the stylistic differences between Jane and her... the careful way you've duplicated Mercy's straying hair strands; her peculiarly distinctive, arched eyes; her complete lack of lip gloss. Quite a feat, the way you respect the pronounced differences in our two styles, yet successfully weld them together!

Finally, one of the Hogslipper gals receives a proper bath! Katie gets to "clean up the town" and receive some appropriate payback! The beading-water effect is unusual and most effective! The shadowing is so precise... more Photoshop? If so, it's extremely well employed!

Now I'm getting a bit close to speechless! But right now, all I can say is, the plot is getting better and better.

Thanks everyone again!
'LBH' Glad you liked Mercy - i really enjoy drawing her - as you said add's a different angle to my style cause she's nothing like the others,
As for the shadows etc! yeah it's Paint Shop being used as it should be, and me learning more about coloring Art using the available tools - and i was shocked to see i made Part 14 even more shaded (almost read your mind)

So here is today's part - back we go to our 2 devious Bandits! but maybe this time they have met their match???
2moz I'll post the last of the pre-completed Parts,
Then its onto more drawing n sketching! ;)

Again suggestions/requests/idea's are all welcome, Thanks again to everyone!
Part 14
: Run To The Hills

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 14.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 14.jpg
    386 KB · Views: 1,036
Last edited:
Damn! Smoochus interruptus! This seems the last thing our nefarious duo expected to happen! It took me by surprise, too... even though I knew Vicky was on the war path, I figured these scalawags would weasel their way out of trouble! Well, CT and Hayley may be down, but I don't count 'em out! It'll be most interesting to see how they deal with this setback... though if Hayley has to spend a few hours squirming through expert Indian tickle-torture, so much the better!

Another nice addition to your story, with the inevitible capture coming at last. All that remains now is for them to get their comeupence and the tale can continue. Good job on the pre kiss postures, by the head; I have a lot of trouble with those kind of angles. :D :D

Thanks for the comments - LBH Your analysis is always in-depth and encouraging (thank you)
Feathers - well i struggled with that a lot and CT doesn't look great but glad you liked it. :)

Sooooo Here is where the story get's really Wild Wild Western!
The Red-Indian's play their part now and the BIG Cards game is just round the Corner, what will Socks McGinlay have in store for the card players - big prize for the winner but what about the losers? forfeit's maybe?..... you'll have to wait n see ;)
More plot hint's - coming later on! The Showdown at Dawn - Railway-track Trauma - Sinking Sands - Viper Valley - and not forgetting the long awaited turn of Katie being the 'ler' using her unique buried in the Sand tickling Trap ;)

Part 15
: The Tribe of Ticklers

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 15.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 15.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 1,140
Hee hee...hogtied and tickled! Perfect! I look forward to seeing all the wonderful adventures you lined up! :D

Yeah... maybe CT will tell the Vicky Vicky tribe where the loot's been stashed! An ill-gotten treasure vs. Hayley's pleading discomfort... not an easy choice! It'll really test this bandit romance! And the Vicky Vickys might not go for it anyway... they seem to have a strongly pronounced sense of justice! "Hogtie is not very popular... you need to behave!"... it's about time someone said that! Words to live by, or in Hayley's case, to suffer by! Let's hope the 7th Cavalry's on vacation... this is one red-head who definitely does not deserve a rescue!

Excellent series so far, CT! Sorry been delayed in responding (coaching schedule had me booked up for 2 weeks), but I can't wait for the next installment!

Part 16

Thanks for comments, here is the long awaited 16th part - as you've noticed I've caught up on myself and the posts are now slower - but thats also down to my own lack of input - more to come tho........... should be posting the next 3 parts over the weekend etc! plus more new stuff :)

Part 16
: Losing has it's Benefits

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 16.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 16.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 988
Boneville is wild and wooly to the extreme! Even the law plays second fiddle to the dictates of a poker game! Then again, if Deputy Keeley secretly enjoys the penalty, she has all sorts of motivation to present a poor hand; I doubt anyone would complain about cheating in this case! Impressive view of those arched soles in panel 5; you're becoming expert at this particular angle!

Thanks LBH, glad you like Keeley's new found entertainment, and also thanks for the comment on my so called skills,
I'm finding this Series is really challenging my drawing styles - i didn't think it turned out too well, but gotta admit her soles do look very tasty

Awesome addition to this installment bud! I am really impressed with how you draw feet - really nice attention to detail. :D :D And the fact that our widdle lee admits she loves it is just enough to warm the bones of even the most fiendish ler. Wonderful stuff! :)

Part 17

Well time for the game to start,
McGinlay's Twisted 3-card brag is not for the feint of heart, nor for the extremely ticklish, too bad then Katie, Kelley, Sammi & Sarah are a few of the participants ;)

Part 17

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 17.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 17.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 969
I really like that penalty wheel! What shuddering options: quicksand a'swim with slimy worms... a canyon filled to overflowing with icky, licky snakes... such fearsome threats should insure that every player's on the up-and-up! I suspect they won't, though (I'm praying they won't! These terror-locations are too inviting to ignore!)... especially not with Hayley and CT back in the game! How on earth did they escape the Vicky Vickys?! That's a story I'm dying to hear!

Maybe they released them for further punishment during the game (we can only hope).

The game's afoot! Quite literally in this case...

Keep up the great work, C-T!

Thanks peeps - Part 18 should be finished by Sunday, as for the wheel of twisted-terror it's no wonder Boneville's population is tiny - McGinlay certainly likes to terrorise bandits and cheats.... and losers for that matter!
Creepy-Quick-Sand & Slimy Snakes are a definite for later parts of this series ;)

Also more Cameo's on the way - and maybe a side story of how CT & Hayley DID indeed escape the tickling tribe...........(one for me to think about sketching up!)

Part 18

Hope everyone had a good Christmas :)
Here is the next part of this Wild-west adventure,
I'll be working on the next 4-5 parts this week and i'll post them soon as they are complete - I'll also start work on the spin-off series 'How CT & Hayley escaped'
Enjoy!

Part 18

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 18.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 18.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 887
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back