• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GOOD, BAD & the TICKLISH *on-going series*

Man, the field sure got whittled down in a hurry! Quite a suspense-builder: who besides Katie made the cut (and will she be active long if she doesn't keep an eye on CT's roving fingers!) I imagine Hayley will be there. Sammi's chances look good too! More importantly, who'll be first to have to spin the penalty wheel! Hayley should be a prime candidate for this too (and one longs to see her up to her neck is tickle-sand!) Cheating seems to be part of her DNA... the girl just can't help it!

The side-series ("How CT and Hayley Escaped") sounds like fun! Their situation appeared to be so hopeless... there's obviously quite a tale to tell!

Well seems the games are coming to a nasty close!! Which 5 out of the 6 are up for Punishments?? You'll soon see.

Ps. Final 6 are: Sarah, Keeley, CT, Hayley, Sammi & Katie

Part 19

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 19.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 19.jpg
    335.9 KB · Views: 950
Katie, skunked once again! Not that anyone should be surprised... this girl's far too ingenuous to excel at ruthless strategy games! Well, the field is winnowing down nicely... Hayley certainly has no scruples about loyalty (poor ol' CT!) and I think she may be counted the front-runner. Of course, Sammi's still in the game, which should provide for some fireworks! And then, the biggest gamble of all: who's going to have to spin the wheel! My money's on Hayley there, too!

Thanks LBH yes the next few Parts are set to warm-up big style

And then, the biggest gamble of all: who's going to have to spin the wheel! My money's on Hayley there, too!

As for the wheel well ALL 5 losers have to take a spin...... it's what they land on which will make interesting Storylines ;) lol

...I am horribly late to the party.

THIS is fantasitcally EPIC. Well done, very, very good.

Part 20

Part 20 then and now it's 1 on 1 - tickled or mega-rich which one gets which? (lol)
I'm really excited about the up-coming 4-5 parts - can't wait to finish them and show them to you all.
Meanwhile Part 21 is almost done while i continue to try and catch up finishing the other parts.

Happy New Year to Everyone :)
Best Wishes CT

Ps. there is one small error i made in sketching this! someone is bound to spot it (lol)
Part 20

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 20.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 20.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 834
Ps. there is one small error i made in sketching this! someone is bound to spot it (lol)
I don't notice any errors. But if the mistake's in the game-play, I'm not well versed enough about poker to have ever spotted it! Regardless, the suspense sure is building to fever pitch (Mayor McGinlay must agree! He's drenched in anxiety sweat!) Great cliffhanger! Footwear appears to be a hot, valued commodity in Boneville, just as it is here at the TTC! Every boot and stocking must be in the pot by now... all the better to view those pretty bare toes!

Part 21

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 21.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 21.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 745
What a surprise! Sammi the champion! I figured Hayley would concoct some lowdown, underhanded scheme to score the winning hand! Now the rowdy redhead must face Viper Valley, a daunting fate even if tickling weren't involved! But hold on... her and CT in the same cell?! Can anyone spell "jailbreak"... They'll need to cooperate to stand any hope of escape (let's hope CT isn't too sore from having been beaten!) Barring liberation, let the penalties commence!

And now the fun really begins...

But, will Sammi really escape the wheel? Methinks the guy in charge is not so trustworthy....

Thanks for the comments people :)
Here is Part 22 and now that I'm back in full flow i should be posting Part 23 this weekend. (Sorry for the delay on recent parts)
Enjoy! ;)

Part 22

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 22.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 22.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 824
The first loser meets her fate, eh? That's what happens when you mess with the best. ;) I'm totally looking forward to seeing all the victims of the wheel. n_n I know you won't be disappointing us with their well-deserved torments.

Evertime I see each part, it's gets better and better!

Henry, the whisky-soused horse! Now there's a pet trick Dave Letterman hasn't considered yet (more's the pity!) Henry would seem to have a convinced fan in Sarah, though! She evidently finds his stunt entirely hilarious! Considering her wealth of built in sole-grime, this trick may have to be repeated again and again... to unending enthusiasm, I'm sure! This backwoods barefoot beauty may be griping now, but I'm sure that far more torturous outcomes await the later losers. Bring on the serpents and sticky sand!

Good think alcohol is such a good universal solvent! Sarah's feet should have a nice clean shine to them in no time!

::eagerly awaits next spin of the wheel:::

Thanks you again for all the comments!
Glad your all enjoying this again (now the tickling has started once more ;))

Up next is our poor damsel Katie (who you may of noticed isn't really the star of this series) She's up to her ankles in it AGAIN! this time a much loved scenario of mine - the Indian Tickle Torture Trick!

Part 24 will see part 1/3 where Red-Head Hayley get's into a tight situation..... almost constricted you might say ;)

And LBH unfortunately the sinking sands won't be till much later on
*checks story list............ part 31 in fact!!!!*
I kinda took up a big chunk of the series with the Cards game - so my many idea's have been left till last - but now you can sit back and prepare for the Parts to be posted thick and fast!

Part 23

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 23.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 23.jpg
    354.4 KB · Views: 897
Love the sheer stockings look! You really need to do more situations including them!

Vicky's got Katie at her fingertips... but all she dreams about is Hayley! Dammit girl, love the one you're with why don'tcha! Unfulfilled passions aside, she seems to be putting Katie through the ringer in ripping style (that'll teach our gorgeous blonde to wear nylons out on the range!) Poor Katie! Her sand-burying skills are worthless when she's tied to a stake! At least this Indian toe torture will change her demeanor; if you can't be happy, at least look happy!

Really nice addition to the collection: I really dig how your draw feet being tickled. :D:D

Now for another installment of this crazy story, I still can't believe i stretched this comic out this far, better crack on and finish it off ;)
Enjoy!

Part 24

Attachments

• TGTBATT- Part 24.jpg
    TGTBATT- Part 24.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 806
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back