• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got any special tickle holds? Lol.

sum_weirdo

TMF Poster
This girl I'm dating starts tickle fights with me at every opportunity and she goes at it pretty determined :couch: I'm starting to think she's like me whether or not she knows what a tickle fetish is. Now fun as that can be, she's fairly strong, not "take me in a fight" strong but strong enough that subduing her takes two hands. So last night we kept battling to a stalemate with me holding her arms back. She'd twist away given half a chance so I couldn't really get the upperhand. I don't think I can pin both her wrists with one hand without applying enough force to hurt her, anybody have a technique they'd like to share?

Try to get her on her back with her arms down by her sides and then sit on her with just enough pressure to keep her from bucking you off but, don't crush her or make it hard for her to breath either.

This will limit the area of tickling and she may be able to kick you in the back with her knees or grab your upper body with her lower legs (which could result in a neck or back injury for you) too so, hunch forward to try and avoid that.

This way you should at least be able to tickle her around the neck, possibly the upper abdomen and if you reach under your thighs, you may be able to tickle her sides.

Good luck and try not to get hurt.

What i do is, lying down, my right arm is behind her neck, her left arm under my back. then i hold her right hand with my right hand that is behind her neck (this means i have to hold her hand up close to her head). then i tickle her with my left hand, and she cant move either arm...that is if i can keep my grip tight on her arm.

What i do is, lying down, my right arm is behind her neck, her left arm under my back. then i hold her right hand with my right hand that is behind her neck (this means i have to hold her hand up close to her head). then i tickle her with my left hand, and she cant move either arm...that is if i can keep my grip tight on her arm.

THis is what I do too. It's a fun, intimate position since you are so close to your lee. You can also use your legs to pin their legs down

You could use both your hands to hold each arm of hers down (and above her) and nuzzle or raspberry her armpits and sides. If that works on her. This is what my boyfriend does to me, and I am a total blabbering mess after 5 seconds.

Get her on her stomach and then sit on her lol.. her arms won't be a major factor anymore bc yeah she can reach back but not as far as she could reach if she was on her back... yeah you couldn't tickle her stomach this way but you could get her sides, armpits, and thighs.. and her back if she's ticklish there.

With you strong arm put the lee in a half-nelson while holding the wrist of her are arm with the hand of this same arm. This will leave the lee with one side completely exposed for your free hand to work over. If you are able, it helps to wrap your legs around your lee's waist while on a bed or on the floor.

I say just give her an RKO or some Sweet Chin Music and then tie her up before she wakes up. :p

I kid, I kid! Hmm... When she's stretching, you could wrap your left arm around her right arm (if you're sitting on her right, and you wrap from the front.), exposing the whole right side and underarm, or you could grapevine one of her legs with yours and tickle her foot. Both methods will still leave one extremity still mobile, but that's part of the fun of a tickle fight. :D Another method (difficult to execute in a tickle fight.) would be to get both of her arms between the backs of your knees and calves while you sit down, restraining her arms with your weight.

Nice ;) Well I finally got her good last night, I sat on her, pinning her right arm over her head with my left hand and her left arm between my leg and her waist. I tickled her under the arm for a while with her begging me to stop lol.

Think I'll do it sparingly though, I think she has more fun when it's an even fight. It's really hard to get her though, her underarms are her only "always on" spot that I've found so far. I've tickled her belly, the back of her knee, her feet, her neck, even her ear and she's only ticklish when I surprise her. The rest of the time she suppresses it extremely well. Still exploring.

Nice ;) Well I finally got her good last night, I sat on her, pinning her right arm over her head with my left hand and her left arm between my leg and her waist. I tickled her under the arm for a while with her begging me to stop lol.

Think I'll do it sparingly though, I think she has more fun when it's an even fight. It's really hard to get her though, her underarms are her only "always on" spot that I've found so far. I've tickled her belly, the back of her knee, her feet, her neck, even her ear and she's only ticklish when I surprise her. The rest of the time she suppresses it extremely well. Still exploring.

YAY! You did it!:goodjob:

just remember: you bruise, you lose

The above advice does not seem to work as well on inflatable girlfriends.(pop goes the weasel) Go figure!! I was going to recommend begging, but it sounds like you two crazy kids figured it out!

i dont have any special holds but one particular hold is my favorite is when i have the girls feet under my arms so i can see the soles of her feet right in face and I tickle away i can even suck on her toes of one of her feet while tickling the other in that type of position

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back