• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guys With Ticklish Feet

natural tickler said:
nope, can't relate, feet not ticklish at all :eek: :ermm:
Yeah....right....you lyin' dog, you. I know better than that, son. I remember Nov 19, Mich vs Ohio State game and I have witnesses in my house. :jester: :devil: My nails could find out the REAL truth if you want a second round. :xpulcy:

Oh, and Leafstk, I'd always be glad to tickle you. Just get over here to one of our parties or just PM me. I'm sure we could work something out. :D I'm always good to my 'lees. Really. :cool:

She's EVIL, don't beleive her just because she's such a cutie! :smilelove
XOXO

sadira said:
:D I'm always good to my 'lees. Really. :cool:

I've been blessed in that all the ladies I've been intimate with would delight in giving my feet wonderfully long tickling sessions....which now is handled by my wife....QUITE wonderfully, I might add!! :wub:

My First Foot Tickling . . .

Speaking of EVIL . . .
There is only ONE person who EVER tickled me.
My former girlfriend - Mistress Evil.
I grew up in New York City & I would frequent this Fetish Club called 'Hellfire'.
I met Mistress Evil at 'Hellfire' back in 1997.
At first I would tickle & lick her feet (I have a MAJOR bare soles fetish).
After a while I invited her over to my place.
She asked me if she could tie & tickle my feet.
She felt that since no one had ever tickled me before, she wanted me to know what it felt like.
Being strickly a 'Ler at the time I reluctantly agreed.
She tied me down to my bed & tickled my bare feet for a good hour (rest periods in between, of course).
I was hooked. Now I consider myself a switch.
I LOVE IT!
I miss her soft slowww strokes up & down my bare soles.
Ahhh, the memories . . .
No one else has tickled me since.
Whenever I visit NYC we get together & have a session.

Thanx,
Barton

sadira said:
Yeah....right....you lyin' dog, you. I know better than that, son. I remember Nov 19, Mich vs Ohio State game and I have witnesses in my house. :jester: :devil: My nails could find out the REAL truth if you want a second round. :xpulcy:

although I know it won't help, but gotta try:

ahem

Ok, Ok, so I am a little ticklish :p happy now???
as far as second round goes, do I have a choice??? :p

Also, as far as Nov. 19 goes, my memory is starting to recollect on that day

Absolutely love guys with ticklish feet,and if you happen to be attending Motown in March and/or Nest..I'll see you there :firedevil

Oh sure. Love ticklish feet on the guys! Ticklish ribs are good too! I like it when they come over all macho and confident, and inside of 5 minutes they're pleading like little babies. :smilelove

You just found my 2 ticklish spots. Now to get someone to tickle them.

I've had a few experiences.

I'm pretty ticklish, and so when some people find this out the enjoy finding out where I'm ticklish, and how ticklish I am haha.
One time, I met this girl at a hangout thing with a few friends, and I was laying down watching tv with my arms behind my head on my own. Eventually she saw me and came up and laid down next to me to talk and watch the tv. She decided to find out if I was ticklish, and rolled over spontaneously and started tickling under my arms, which of course made me squirm and laugh. She only tried it for a second though to see the reaction it gave me. Then another girl came over and the first one pinned me down, and told the other one to take my socks off, and they both started tickling my feet and stomach and under my arms, but only for 30 seconds or something. It was fun though =]

A few weeks ago I was at another hangout, and I was wearing a ripped tshirt and shorts, and I had my feet up on a long chair, and I noticed this girl who is a friend of mine snuck a look at my feet. So I was expecting her to tickle me possibly. Then surprisingly another girl came over and lifted my legs up in the air and rolled me onto my back and put my bare feet in a lock and started tickling the crap out of them!

Then recently I was laying on my bed with my girlfriend, and she sometimes lifts up my shirt and starts tickling my stomach and sides and under my arms when we're laying on a bed, and so I'm laying there giggling and enjoying it, and I had my feet underneath the bar at the end of my bed, because it's more comfortable to have them under the bar than resting on the bar, and she realised my feet were trapped, so she jumped down to the end of the bed and started tickling them a lot for a few minutes, and I couldn't move them at all. She loved this because I have very ticklish feet, and it made me laugh a lot =]

there are other stories, but here are 3.

I haven't had my feet tickled before (well, with any length of time) so I will be brief.
It hurts my feet just to walk outside on the crushed stone sidewalk, and I can't stand to tickle my soles with a hairbrush for very long... so I imagine that I am rather ticklish there.

Last edited:
My feet unfortunately (or fortunately) are as about as ticklish as it gets!But then again so is the rest of me..lol. A simple massage puts me over the edge! My past gfs and currently my wife LOVES to use this against me at every moment she can!

I LOVE guys with ticklish feet. Most of my boyfriends had very ticklish feet and a few of my closest guy friends as well. I love when we're wrestling around or whatever and I can somehow trap their legs in my arms and just torture them, always the best way to beat them!

That's the bad thing about having ticklish feet--yes, they're so out-of-reach and protected so much of the time, but on those occasions when someone gets them immobilized, they are realllllly vulnerable. And the more you shriek, the more they tickle.

New Years 2010 ... my best friend (male) and another friend (female) assaulted my poor, drunk, sensitive body for hours ... I laughed, I cried .. it was a nightmare. Yet, I loved every minute of it!

Yes, my feet are extremly ticklish off the charts. My wife loves to tickle them and gets a good laugh evertime she sits on my legs and goes to work. Her long nails are very effective. I swear she is so aggressive at it that she can get me going crazy in a good way. My feet are so ticklish I could probablly get secrets tickled out of me LOL.

My feet are very much ticklish. It's been ribs and my feet for the worst spots.

I want mine to be more ticklish. Any tips?

For having experienced the sensation of having my feet tickled with some frequency, I understand the phenomenon very little. For me the feeling and reaction is instantaneous, like the flipping of a switch: as soon as the fingertips alight on my soles, the alarms go off. I don't know why those responses kick in or what makes it so intolerable; I couldn't even quite describe what it feels like to someone who wasn't ticklish at all. Being so mystified by it I'd be hard pressed to advise how to acquire the vulnerability in a more acute measure. For my part I think it would be tremendously convenient if I were significantly less ticklish there (and elsewhere); the experience of being really ticklish does rob you of a certain amount of control and agency.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back