• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Steph

a "ticklish trifecta" for Steph's birthday?

bellystrokes said:
Sultry and Steph in same state. Yowzer. Now that is celebration.

Add a little "miss Strokes" to that "ticklish party mix", and jaba would never survive that event.... :blush:

Miss Steph :illogical ....can the "arrival" of my "present" to you be delayed until the date of the "fakers"/"queens" game? :xpulcy:

I promise, you will be "tickled to death" with your "gift"...... ;)

Thanks kurtchie~still waiting for you to make it to one of our PA events!
And darling blue eyed strider~just you wait honeybuns! :D

LOL Goddess, you're forever juggling 9000 things at once, a few little details are sure to fall thru the tracks! Like, duh! :justlips:

Jaba darling~time is ticking away...:D I do think you are quite worth the wait....
XOXO

Thanks Laurie & Dario~have a great Thanksgiving! :wub:
XOXO

Okay.......... I waited.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!

I'll go into more detail later.......... *wink wink* :wow:

Bellystrokes............. since you're a believer of the early bird gets the worm.............my birthdays in May........ you might want to get a jump on it and start my b-day thread now. :p

One more thing, Steph I know one place on you where I'm going to draw red circles!

Yummy Meems~thank you love!:justlips:

Perry~Hey sweetie~what's up with the plans to "go west"? ;)

And you Kansas City boyz, better keep your WORM in the spank bank, mm-kay? :D
XOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH hope you have a great birthday with everything you want and a year full of joy and happiness and good health

Thanks little brat~I hear such great things about you! I'd wish you happy Thanksgiving but if you're in Canada, I'm sure they don't celebrate it, do they?
So I'll just say congrats~looks like things are gonna take off for the Canadian tk scene, eh? ;) :rotate:
XOXO

zacutiebrat said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH hope you have a great birthday with everything you want and a year full of joy and happiness and good health

we do celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada, just a month before you do ^_^

and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!!

*tackles huggles squeezes and massages* ^_^

why thank you sweetie~I did not know that!

And...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
XOXO

Mike3355 said:
we do celebrate Thanksgiving in Canada, just a month before you do ^_^

and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!!

*tackles huggles squeezes and massages* ^_^

Thanks Maria GG! (Gorgeous Goddess) :p
Get Chris good for me, next time ya see him, Ok?:redheart: :xpulcy:
XOXO

bratgirl365(aka Trixie) said:
Happy Birthday Goddess :bouncybou

yes, Canadian Thanksgiving was decided to be originally the second monday of the month of October, to celebrate the success of the Harvest, which was moved to many other dates, one historic date it was set on was Nov 11th, (note the date) it was set to that to honor the men and women who fought in World War 1, it was changed again in 1939, (not sure what the date was set to) after World War 2, it was set again to Nov 11 again to honor the men and women in both wars, this stayed for a few more years, and then was changed back to October, and Nov 11th was then renamed Remembrance Day, (i think it's Veterans Day in the US)...

and there ya have it, the history of Canada's thanksgiving..

hope ya enjoyed the history lesson ^_^

To my favorite little pookie muffin,

Happy Birthday Babe!!! hope you have a great day, (don't worry, we wont mention age) :p and cheers to many many more happy bdays to come

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Steph, I would wish for you the stars on your birthday but I don't think they deserve to be with you so instead I'll wish for you rich blessings and in your heart. May you be with those that light up your life daily and know that the rest of us are happy to be the part that we can be. Happy birthday.

I did enjoy Mike~thank you for teaching me something new!
Thanks NT, and I'm looking to calling you with a 156 from the BATHROOMS next summer! :happyfloa

Awww pokey! :redheart:
JD~you're a darlin'!

And thanks so much to huskys, scribe, Bluethunder and Goddess Tam~I love you all!:justlips:
XOXO

Happy BirthDay Steph!!! :cat: :bowing: :wavingguy :Kiss2: :) I hope it is/was a great day for you. Enjoy it Hun, your one of the best.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back