• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Happy Birthday Steph

The big 4 0. i was there last year. had anxiety attacks over it. hope you fare better than i did! :Kiss2:

Thanks maniac~I'm working on it~amazed how many people can relate! :justlips: Just knowing that gives me strength!

and thanks devils, you rock honey!
XOXO

Here's wishing you a belated Happy Birthday, steph, from the both of us.

R

:devil:

M

:angel: ( :illogical ;) )

Hey steph,

Happy belated birthday.. Oops.. I was out of town and just got back home. *hug*

*hides*

well...today is the big day...and since someone beat me to the punch at starting a thread for ya...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEFFIE-POO!
now, if i could just tickle those soles for 1 minute for each year you have been on this crazy planet... :woot:

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday. I havent' had the chance to talk to you but hear all great things. I hope it was everything you wanted.

Happy Birthday

Steph , I wasn't going to forget or miss this one . The "BIG 40" , just a pup ........ To a real lady , and a good friend .......... happy birthday ...........

awww...(sniffles...) :sadcry: :redheart:
Thank you so much Danny! :xpulcy:
Classy~George and Sadira speak SO highly of you doll~maybe one day we meet IRL! :bowing:
Cloud~you so crazy!
brokenblue~thank you honey!
Sam~you are so silly!
Thank you focus! :xpulcy:
And kwil/lite~I can't wait to meet you both! :redheart: :redheart: :redheart:
XOXO

Happy birthday gorgeous!.....Some day we shall meet.....I will save each year's birthday tickles until then...

:evilha: :devil2: :veryhappy

Mmmmmmmmmmm, I can't wait Ray~thanx for making a tough day much cheerier! :wub: :Kiss1: :devil2:
XOXO

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and continued happiness and good health throughout the year!

Yay I made it in time!!

Happy birth(daysuit)day!!! I hope you enjoyed it! What'd you buy for yourself? :D I got myself some wacky toe-socks in San Francisco. ;) I love those stupid toe-socks...

Happy Birthday!!!

Life begins NOW! Enjoy your special day, and many happy returns!

HB (again) and here you go:

margarita.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STEPH!!!! I hope you enjoyed celebrating it!

:couch: :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :couch:

Just back from out of town and saw this thread. :twohugs:

Thanks Mil! :twohugs:
Osco~good to see ya hon!

Thanks for the yummy margarita Ray! :redheart:
And thank you Feather, Chosen, Sparkybabygirl, giantfan, German~you guys are the best! :dogpile:
XOXO

Your very welcome Steph you hear great things about me huh hummmmmmmmmmmmmm ehehe giggles well im sure they all tell you on what an angel i am ehehehehehehehehe and that im not ticklish at all not one bit and your right we celebrate Thanksgiving in Oct in Canada thank you for your wishes grins wiggles fingers at you eheheheheheheehehe :feets:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back