• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Harvard's Kink Club

Yankee22

Was suprised no one has posted about this:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/harvard-approves-campus-kinky-sex-club/

A nice idea, and it seems like the founders really had the compassionate motivation of making students with alternative sexual interests not feel like outsiders - a notion which has been discussed at length on this forum. It will be interesting to see if this sort of things spreads.

Anyway, just figured I'd throw it up here.

Damn. I wish they had something like this when I was in school.

Now, if they can just build a decent search engine that let's people search for partners who have a specific combination of kinks. I have yet to find a site that legitimately offers such a feature.

Was suprised no one has posted about this:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/11/harvard-approves-campus-kinky-sex-club/

A nice idea, and it seems like the founders really had the compassionate motivation of making students with alternative sexual interests not feel like outsiders - a notion which has been discussed at length on this forum. It will be interesting to see if this sort of things spreads.

Anyway, just figured I'd throw it up here.

good news

Or ... it could be a really obvious way of meeting people with similar interests. Throwing it out there.

i have heard about Munch, though i am probably not going to join it. fetishes are always a touchy subject and it's not really something i want to somehow spread around with my friends or potential dates

What about all the new friends and attractive potential dates you are extremely likely to meet at Munch?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back