• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have a moral issue to discuss

As an outsider looking in, the fact that you've never seen this guy even in a picture shocks me a lot more than the age differene. Surely every 22 year old who has been on the internet long enough to form a friendship would have found the time to get a few pictures of himself online, whether it be a camera of his own or pictures others have taken out and about?

Be careful, look after yourself mate. :)

no picture + blew you off once x wants to have sex on first meeting = ugly psycho with bad social skills.

In the thread about you meeting Jersey-Tickler, you are very adamant about not getting naked. Now, you seem to have known Jersey_Tickler a bit, maybe moreso than the guy you talk about in this thread, yet you're seriously considering having sex with him.

Why is that?

Well ticklishgiggle, life doesn't always make sense I guess. Also, the difference between Jersey-Tickler and this other guy, is that this other guy lives a lot closer to each other. Jersey-Tickler lives in Michigan and he used to live in N.J. Also, we will exchnange pictures of course. I am not a guy so I have to ask this, what is so normal about a 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with a 35 year old? I mean maybe I am a little naive or what but it doesn't make much sense to me.

I never met him in person Stef. I talking to him online and over the phone buy NOT in person. I know that's not the same as meeting him in person. That's why I said that I wanted to meet him in person to get to know him some before I decide to spend ANY time with him.

Thanks for your concern so far everyone.

I am not a guy so I have to ask this, what is so normal about a 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with a 35 year old? I mean maybe I am a little naive or what but it doesn't make much sense to me.

Speaking as a guy and remembering how I felt at that age, it is very common for men aged 20 or 22 to want to learn all about more ways to have sex from an experienced older woman. 35 is the perfect age, not as old as his parents, young enough to be really attractive, but old enough to be experienced and teach him things he ought to know about pleasing women.

Some guys at that age are arrogant enough to think they know everything, but the attitude I describe is more common.

Well ticklishgiggle, life doesn't always make sense I guess. Also, the difference between Jersey-Tickler and this other guy, is that this other guy lives a lot closer to each other. Jersey-Tickler lives in Michigan and he used to live in N.J. Also, we will exchnange pictures of course. I am not a guy so I have to ask this, what is so normal about a 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with a 35 year old? I mean maybe I am a little naive or what but it doesn't make much sense to me.

Jen, did you ever ask this guy, why he wants to have sex with YOU?
Also, did you ever ask yourself, what YOUR expectations are?
You seem to have all kind of doubts and seem to think a lot about HIS motives. What are YOUR's? Why are you even considering to do that? Just because he lives close to you can't really be a reason :idunno:
Don't do it just because he wants you to if you don't really feel comfortable and don't really WANT to do it yourself.
Good luck to you and stay safe !!

If i'm reading into this correctly and I think I am. This cat that you're talking to and "considering" having sex with is about as naive and inexperienced as my two year old nephew. What I would consider a crowning jewel in maturity is that you learn how to make a woman (or man) feel comfortable around you(physically) or at least wait until the appropriate time to talk about wanting to have sex.(after meeting physically) Your boy seems to be horny as hell and acting pretty selfishly and allso showing no restraint. If it were me; i'd tell him to have some respect and learn some manners.
Do to others as you'd have others do to you right? So ask yourself how you would handle the situation if you were him, and then expect no less from him. But then i'm not a female nor am I 35. You're special to alota people on TMF and none of us want to see you get hurt. (or worse) You know were to find me if you need to talk. Much Love..

...I am not a guy so I have to ask this, what is so normal about a 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with a 35 year old? I mean maybe I am a little naive or what but it doesn't make much sense to me.

Unless the girl is under 18 age does not mean anything to a guy if he is going to have sex.

For starters, I'd be a lot more concerned about other things MUCH more important than his looks, like, is he a quality guy. Not all, but most guys that age are still boys, in a lot of the ways that, um, matter...;)
XOXO

Hey, what are you talking about his age... I'm 34 an I'm still a kid lol. You just wait Steph, one day I will go to Cally-Forn-Ya, and I'll get ya good :)

I am not a guy so I have to ask this, what is so normal about a 22 year old guy wanting to have sex with a 35 year old? I mean maybe I am a little naive or what but it doesn't make much sense to me.
Guys that age would likely screw the crack of dawn, given the opportunity.

You found him here, and he wants to have sex? :wow:
That would be the last on my mind if I was gonna meet a girl on from a tickle forum. :evilha:

If that picture is you in your sig you shouldn't have any problem meeting people.

rock it

You only live once, as long as you think he's clean, rock his world, and enjoy yourself.

I have met this guy from this forum (I don't want to say his name) who I met last year and he sent me a private message and we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers. We had talked on the phone last year and we were supposed to meet up but something came up and he had to help his Mom with something. Well he's on my buddy list and we hadn't spoke for a long time since then. However, we did talk online last Friday. The bottom line is he wants to meet up with me and have sex. Just so you know, he's 22 and I am 35. I don't have anything against younger guys in general but I feel weird about having sex with a 22 year old. Although he thinks it's no big deal but I don't know what to do. I mean he's 13 years younger than me. If I were in my twenties I would go for it. I need to at least know what he looks like.

Really need some advice here. Look forward to replies. Thanks.

:bowing: :redheart: :whip: :atom:

Well if it helps there's 10 years between my parents and they are happy together :D ages matters less once you get to 20+ and are actualy an adult, it's more a question of weather or on you want to have sex with him, age doesn't need to play a part when you're 35 if you were 40/50 then I'd probbs be saying a different thing but I know a few couples with that sort of age diff and you're only talking about sex :rolleyes:

Also :blush: whats more embarrassing is that I have previously had an online gf who was 34! (I'm 21 btw) ok so it was really just a close friendship more than a relationship :eek: and we both knew that it was never going to go any where but we had fun together and was good while it lasted ;)

Me, I am not that young anymore, but can speak with a certain degree of experience. The key thing is, as you yourself say - Are you attracted to him and he to you? If yes, then I can only say that I have far more regrets about the opportunities I missed of having sex with somebody than the ones I (or rather, we) actually took advantage of. I could kick myself when I think of some of the scenes that I chickened out of for some stupid reason, but mainly because I was afraid, I guess.

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back