• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello from Croatia

ticklerum

Hi, people! It's difficult to find people here in Croatia who have the same passion about tickling especially feet tickling. I adore tickling female feet, and I enjoy to be tickled on my feet:)

Last edited:
Umag,Croatia? Hmmm right where ever that is!

But welcome a board ticklerum. We're all a bunch of good people here (well most of us anyways :p) I hope you enjoy yourself here on this website. Stick around and stay for a long time.

Have fun and good luck

Welcome to the TMF ticklerum. Croatia, huh? Ah, tickling fetishes emcompasses all corners of the globe! :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Take off your shoes and stay awhile. I'm sure someone will take care of you! :devil:

Dobra Je! (Did I get that right? It's been quite a while.) Umag? I'm not familiar with that. What's it near? I've been through Mostar, Split and Dubrovnic...before the hostilities. Just curious.

Anyway! Welcome to the TMF. Hope you have fun. It's a great little place to enjoy our common love of tickling.

Ann

Welcome to the TMF, ticklerum, and congratulations on your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the forum, Rum. :)

Just ignore biscuit, he has a mental disorder that forces him to misunderstand everything anyone says in what he thinks are humorous ways.

Croatia, huh? Wow! Welcome! How is your English so great?

XOXO

Hi

Hi, steph...
Thanks. English isn't my first foreign language. I have much more practice in Italian and Spanish. :)

ticklerum said:
Ok, thanks MTP Jeff. Can you tell me how can I search members by residence? Or it is not possible?

That isn't possible, sorry.

My family is from Sicily...But I read it much better than I speak it.

This is where the American education system fails, yes? We think everyone on the planet speaks ONLY English. All my European friends speak multiple languages too.
Oh, and as for meeting girls, you might check out the International section of the board and/or try posting an ad in the personals section~we have members everywhere! Have fun hon!
XOXO

ticklerum said:
Hi, steph...
Thanks. English isn't my first foreign language. I have much more practice in Italian and Spanish. :)

Hello ticklerum,

Welcome to the TMF. I hope you enjoy the forum!

Myriads

Welcome, ticklerum. I'm Mitch from the USA. I have been here for over 2 1-2 years, and this is a great site with excellent people. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Mitch

ticklerum said:
Ok, thanks MTP Jeff. Can you tell me how can I search members by residence? Or it is not possible?

That's not possible, but perhaps check out the "Personals", "Pen Pals", and "International" sections of the forum. You may find someone not too far from you through one of those areas.

Welcome to the TMF, ticklerum!

Mimi ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back