• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HELP! please i NEED HELP!DESPERATE PLEA!!!

cashmoney

i am ashamed to know i knew nothing of this lifestyle until a good friend introduced me now he thinks me and him having a friendship and relationship basically friends with benefits almost a dom/sub he now thinks we should just be just friends : i have no where to turn to this is actually his account i am on i have always been very ticklish and absolutely love when he does it i want him to know that i want to continue as we was but i am scared there is already to much strain on the companionship things he did things i did i want this to be open how should i let him know i want him and all his secrets around thanks signed ticklee about to lose her tickler :mad::banghead::mad::banghead::mad::banghead:

Yes, you desperately need help...with punctuation. Don't fear the punctuation!

Disclaimer: I assume this is a joke.

It's getting so you can't tell the April Fool's jokes from the legitimate posts around here....

If this is an April Fool's joke, I don't get it.

If this is a serious post, I don't get it.

Either way, I suggest trying again.

Me thinks that you are already past secrets once you see each other naked In this forum there aren't many lees left out in the cold I am sure you will find another

First up, if you are using his account then there are already issues in your relationship that have a distinctly uncool aspect to them. You could have easily created a new account of you own, and not have had to violate his trust, in leaving account information on a machine that you could access.

Next up, you've been introduced to tickling by a member here, and discovered that you like it. This happened in from, as best as I can tell, the context of a 'friends with benefits' sort of relationship. Congratulations you learned something about yourself you did not know before via being open to some experimentation. That's valuable self growth.

Your friend has since shown a desire to roll back your relationship by removing the 'benefits' part. No real idea why, but people change their minds for all sorts of reasons, and how they choose to relate to you is one of them. We'll simply need to accept that he wanted a change in the relationship for whatever reasons.

Now you re left worrying that you have this new found like, and no one to help you enjoy it. Your instinct is to bang on the door that you've experienced it with already. After all it's what started the train on its way. But much in the same way that you are not probably chasing the first guy you had sex with to have more, this too is something that you'll need to find new folks to do it with.

Work on new relationships, and introduce what you like to them at appropriate times.

Myriads

No serious post i swear i was drunk! I have never distrusted him ever let me get that out the way . He gave me his account information to learn more and educate myself.

I have never once distrusted him whatever he told me i took and moved on .You made a great point thank you ! he said he felt as though i was having serious feelings for him with out asking me ,what i was feeling ...But you have a great point that is exactly how i am feeling right now !!!

He thinks y'all should just be friends and you're using his account to get advice from people on a site he showed you?

Why the hell are you using your ex's account? Lmao

No serious post i swear i was drunk! I have never distrusted him ever let me get that out the way . He gave me his account information to learn more and educate myself.

So let me get this straight: You two had a FWB relationship that somehow involved tickling, he wants the F without the B, you want the B with the F so he gave you his TMF account?

This doesn't really make any sense. Why would you using his account (although you can just make your own, literally takes 5 minutes) help you at all with this situation? If he wants you to meet other people into tickling, using a male account will only hinder that. If he wants you to just learn about the lifestyle, how is that going to change the fact that you still want to continue your relationship as it was? All it does is confuse the people who would offer you help to begin with.

If this is a genuine post, then Myriads gave the best advice you're likely going to get in this situation.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, But this might not work in your favor. Having a woman post on his account about how awesome he is and how she doesn't want to lose him is only going to draw the attention of women on the TMF, who are going to wonder who this dreamboat is, and wonder what they're missing. You even mentioned that you're only FWB, so they know he's available. He's going to get all kinds of PMs because of this now.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, But this might not work in your favor. Having a woman post on his account about how awesome he is and how she doesn't want to lose him is only going to draw the attention of women on the TMF, who are going to wonder who this dreamboat is, and wonder what they're missing. You even mentioned that you're only FWB, so they know he's available. He's going to get all kinds of PMs because of this now.

Does that actually happen? I feel like it would work if the genders were reversed... Unless April Fools...

That is true which like i said i was drunk when this thought came to me ,i was actually hoping he would see where i had been on his account and see this post he is obviously not paying attention! i came here seeking advice as a last hope .....Yes i am very much in a rabbit hole !

I'm sorry everyone I guess this is what I get for opening up with someone and trusted them with may account

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back