• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hi, I am a Housewife Who Films Candid Foot Videos! (pics attached)

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular
Hi All,

Many of you may already know me from the "tickling" section of the forum, but for those of you who don't, my name is Jenny.

I am a housewife who films candid foot video of totally clueless women who let me get so close to them that I literally brush against them when I am filming!

I use a real, HD, camcorder with a very short zoom. I do not use a cell phone or any hidden cameras and I get right into the girls faces.....you can tell that many of the girls and milfs I film think I am up to something, but they have no clue that it is them and their FEET I am filming! :) Well, except for one girl who BUSTED ME and that was all caught on the video called - I GET BUSTED ..I do also get the good tight jean shots, plenty of cleavage, the occasional girl who bends over a little too far, and I always include the girls faces!

Being a girl helps me to "blend in" or at least doesn't attract the same attention that a guy would standing there with a video camera pointed right at them!

I attached a few samples from some of my newer clips in this post (and more in the post just below it), but you can find all of them over in my little world at- Can We See Your Feet

Yes, in a lot of my candid clips I verbally SLAM the girls because I cannot stand the "think they are better than everyone else type girls" ..So, I tell you exactly what I think about those clueless skanks!

I do take requests and I hope you like my concept and my work? Please feel free to leave me suggestions, requests, comments, or criticisms and I will try my best to reply to everyone!

Thanks and I hope you like the preview shots,

~Jenny~

PS- The super closeup shots I posted are from when I act like I "dropped" something and these women didn't even flinch, even though I was only 3 or 4 inches from their stinky, sweaty, smelly feet! ..and, yes, I could smell them!

Some more preview shots.....

I hope you like them!!

All of my videos are shot in full HD and are available in a variety of different formats so everyone can have access to seeing them! I film in grocery stores, at events, inside and outside of malls, and just about anywhere that I can find girls and milfs showing their toes!

Peace, Love, and Blow a Gasket!

~Jenny~

I love candids and the thought of a woman doing them is super hot.

Thank you all so much for the nice compliments! Everyone here is so nice!

I had no idea that I was pretty 'rare' being a female who films candid foot videos of other females, but I guess since so many of you seem to like my concept I will keep on filming as much as possible :)

I will post some larger photos and maybe a few video previews later tonight or in the morning.....

Yeah - not so fast.

:bsflag:

You're a load of bollocks, mate. You have a video called "Kunts with Carts" ??? -- pull the other one. "Yes, in a lot of my candid clips I verbally SLAM the girls because I cannot stand the "think they are better than everyone else type girls" ..So, I tell you exactly what I think about those clueless skanks!" ---Oh, please.

There is absolutely no way you're female. You're just a weird perv who films women without permission and then tries to make a few bucks off it.

Yeah - not so fast.

:bsflag:

You're a load of bollocks, mate. You have a video called "Kunts with Carts" ??? -- pull the other one. "Yes, in a lot of my candid clips I verbally SLAM the girls because I cannot stand the "think they are better than everyone else type girls" ..So, I tell you exactly what I think about those clueless skanks!" ---Oh, please.

There is absolutely no way you're female. You're just a weird perv who films women without permission and then tries to make a few bucks off it.

I really don't need to defend myself, as all of my videos (especially that one) speak for themselves.....and it is "Kunts with Karts", spelled that way on purpose....

I'm so sorry that you are such an angry little boy who didn't get enough attention from his mommy. You may go back to the sandbox now and let the grownups play!

Have a nice day :) ....oh, and your screen name completely contradicts your true I.Q..

I really don't need to defend myself, as all of my videos (especially that one) speak for themselves.....and it is "Kunts with Karts", spelled that way on purpose....

I'm so sorry that you are such an angry little boy who didn't get enough attention from his mommy. You may go back to the sandbox now and let the grownups play!

Have a nice day :) ....oh, and your screen name completely contradicts your true I.Q..

Well, your response says it all. Obviously I'm not the one here who didn't get enough attention from his mommy. I'm not the one who is angry and who hates women:

"Yes, in a lot of my candid clips I verbally SLAM the girls because I cannot stand the "think they are better than everyone else type girls" ..So, I tell you exactly what I think about those clueless skanks!"

Everyone you film is better than you, mate - by definition.

"I had no idea that I was pretty 'rare' being a female who films candid foot videos of other females"
- Bollocks. You might think we're all stupid as crap here, but I'm calling you on it, mate. I stand by my allegation. You are either male, or the most mysogynist female on the planet. I'm willing to bet on the former. Tell you what. Get with Myriads and PROVE you're female. If you can, I'll pay you $50.

Last edited:
MAKE MY DAY!!

Oh no, since YOU are coming into my thread and calling me a LIAR I want to up the stakes!! (IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH??)

I will prove to Myriads that I am 100% female!

The person who is correct stays here and the person who is wrong LEAVES THIS ENTIRE FORUM FOREVER!

PLEASE don't run and hide now, or back out, Mr. Know-It-All.....You have publicly stated that there is "Absolutely NO WAY" I am a female, so why be afraid???

Myriads makes the call and the LOSER LEAVES, with their IP address and Username blocked forever!!

How about it, MATE????

and since this is a content forum, I will post a few more photos :)

Attachments

• xcp11.png
    xcp11.png
    378.5 KB · Views: 184
  • xcp003.png
    xcp003.png
    376.3 KB · Views: 122
  • xcp5.png
    xcp5.png
    476.3 KB · Views: 150
  • xcp007.png
    xcp007.png
    314.8 KB · Views: 105
  • xcp32.png
    xcp32.png
    324.7 KB · Views: 103
If you actually do what you claim you are - do you have permission to post this pics and clips? If not, you might get yourself in some serious trouble!

If you actually do what you claim you are - do you have permission to post this pics and clips? If not, you might get yourself in some serious trouble!
I’ve seen you bring this up in other threads Rhiannon, and maybe it’s just a wishful desire for such a law on your part, but in the US there is no such law. Anyone in public can be photographed by anybody at any time. Unless the photos are used in a libelous or slanderous way, no laws have been broken. You have heard of the paparazzi right?

And Jenny – no need to go through any trouble, simply report to Myriads that you have a douchebag harassing you and he’ll take care of it; though the thought of this big mouth disappearing from the forum is quite appealing.

You have heard of the paparazzi right?

Paparazzi take photos of people who are of public interest. Totally different story! And even they have the so called “right of publicity”, as you can read in a link that I will be posting.

I’ve seen you bring this up in other threads Rhiannon, and maybe it’s just a wishful desire for such a law on your part, but in the US there is no such law.

Yes there is.

This is a pretty good link on if you need a model release! And - you do! Especially if you sell your pictures!

http://asmp.org/tutorials/property-and-model-releases.html

Unless the photos are used in a libelous or slanderous way, no laws have been broken.

And you think this

Yes, in a lot of my candid clips I verbally SLAM the girls because I cannot stand the "think they are better than everyone else type girls" ..So, I tell you exactly what I think about those clueless skanks!

does not count as "libelous or slanderous way"?

The average Joe on the street gets no special privacy privileges when in public simply because they were never on a TV reality series.

There’s no difference between posting candid pics on a forum and printing them in People Magazine, or selling them on C4S for that matter. If that were the case, magazines would need a release from everyone in a street, restaurant, or concert shot.

And a personal opinion of someone is not an example of slander.

If that were the case, magazines would need a release from everyone in a street, restaurant, or concert shot.

You will have to admit that it is a difference if you take a picture of a general public scene and use it for something or if you videotape or photograph specific people and sell their material for fap material! It IS a difference, and you CAN be sued for it, if you want to believe it or not!

Research it if you don't believe us!

And a personal opinion of someone is not an example of slander.

LOL...so you are saying some average Joe posting a picture of his ex online with the "opinion" "She's a slut" would be perfectly legal? I don't think so! :)

I’ve got just three words for you Rhiannon baby :justlips: Girls Gone Wild!

Smokin’ Joe Francis was never prosecuted for candidly filming topless girls in public; his only mistake was failing to adequately verify age of consent once he got the girls into the "mobile studio”.

Please don’t let the conflicted puritan side of you completely suppress that exciting & sexy exhibitionist in you … none of us wants to see that! :wub:

this thread slightly disturbs me...

first: who goes around randomly slamming people they dont even know... and referring to them as 'skanks' ... and 'better than you' type... newsflash- they aren't the ones going around filming YOU without your knowledge and consent and posting their faces on a fetish site... you can seriously fuck up someones life doing that- for instance, any of them in the military, they can use facial identification software, which would link them to this site- maybe you should think of the people you're fucking with?

secondly- my flippin COLLEGE has to get a signed document saying i agree to release any photos or video of me for their use and they'd like while on the campus.... you dont think this applies to things like this, especially?! seriously- wow...

some people have SERIOUS moral and ethical issues, and thats all I'll say about that...

I said it before and Ill say it again, If I ever saw some creepo snapping pics of my wifes feet I would be facing assault charges and destruction of property/camera... My feet! MINE!

I’ve seen you bring this up in other threads Rhiannon, and maybe it’s just a wishful desire for such a law on your part, but in the US there is no such law. Anyone in public can be photographed by anybody at any time. Unless the photos are used in a libelous or slanderous way, no laws have been broken. You have heard of the paparazzi right?

And Jenny – no need to go through any trouble, simply report to Myriads that you have a douchebag harassing you and he’ll take care of it; though the thought of this big mouth disappearing from the forum is quite appealing.

That's right. I photograph at my team's Relay For Life every year (I'm a cancer survivor, as are many teammates). Two years ago, some loony (money seeking) woman tried to sue me because I accidently got her face in three photos I snapped of the Cancer Survivors Lap (then posted on Facebook and a photo hosting site). The judge laughed her out of court; lectured her for harrassing me and filing such a frivolous and baseless lawsuit.

@Kocheekoo:

Totally different situation, as tklingfan and Ticklemepls already pointed out!

For this simple reason:

you can seriously fuck up someones life doing that- for instance, any of them in the military, they can use facial identification software, which would link them to this site- maybe you should think of the people you're fucking with?

crap like that could get you in trouble! You can't just use pictures and videos of somebody without their consent and do with them whatever you want, especially not if you're putting them down in the way that happens here.

But then again - I highly doubt it happens and believe it's just some sort of marketing technique! I HOPE that is what happens.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back