• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hitler without a mustache.

Fire_Sprite

2nd Level Red Feather
2rrl30h.jpg

It's weird how normal he looks without it.

I think this picture calls David Cameron's lineage into question. Thanks for posting.

Damn.

He still looks scary and/or intimidating, though. Maybe even more so.

Damn he looks almost...normal.

To paraphrase one of my lecturers, one of the worst things about the Nazis was their normality. If the holocaust had been carried out by a bunch of literal monsters, it would somehow be less shocking than someone waking up, getting his wife and kids breakfast, reading a newspaper, then off to work to commit genocide...

To paraphrase one of my lecturers, one of the worst things about the Nazis was their normality. If the holocaust had been carried out by a bunch of literal monsters, it would somehow be less shocking than someone waking up, getting his wife and kids breakfast, reading a newspaper, then off to work to commit genocide...

That is indeed true.

Yeah, I'm with Angel. He does appear much more "normal looking" without the mustache but a lot of Nazis did appear to be normal looking folks, like Interrogator said.

I can remember my teacher saying the same thing when we were studying WW2 back when I was in school.

Crazy how so many normal looking people could have such evil hearts.

That mustache did look stupid though.....ugh, he was such a creep. :flatstare:

Rather looks like a strict schoolteacher without it. You know the sort, would come into a rowdy class and get every single one to shut up within ten seconds without even saying a word.

Hitler,has only got one ball

Goering has two,but very small

Himmler,had something simmler

And Goebells has no ball at all :D

Interesting. Now can I see an artists rendition of Hitler with a mohawk?

Or how about Hitler with a handlebar stache and mutton chops?

That'd be wicked.

Just look at those eyes though. But if I were you I'd be looking for a resemblance among the ranks of the BNP even more than the tories. However, Dick Cheney definitely has eyes as cold as that.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back