• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How did you figure it out?

Katie Pants

TMF Novice
A lot of people here have described discovering their feelings toward tickling at a very young age, and then much later understanding it as a fetish. I'm just wondering how all of you managed to eventually make that connection. I remember personally feeling very confused for years until by chance I stumbled across a wikipedia article describing and defining exactly what I'd been feeling my whole life. I was nearly seventeen. As far as I know, my parents are not ticklephiles. They never even talked to me about anything like fetishes, and I definitely didn't learn about it in school. I consider myself lucky for having accidentally made the connection, or I may never have actually understood.

How and when did all of you realize that your strange feelings were actually the markings of a fetish? Did you have anybody to guide you, or did you have to discover it on your own?

Glad to see you are here miss ticklish. And i see you have very ticklish feet, i think its time for you to get a real good tickling.:parrot2:

Um, I think when I used to get a massive erection when I'd tickle my friend's sister (she was 2 years younger), that was probably the time I realized I was a different. This was around high school that this happened. Kinda embarassing as she could clearly feel my boner as i has holding her up against me to tickle her, but she was nice enough not to mention it. Although she does get loose lips now when she's drunk and ask me if I remember how I used to tie her up with her long soccer socks. That can be awkward, but I'm often good at quickly changing the subject.

Simple enough. One day I hit puberty and the act of tickling made the blood flow to my penis.

Sometime around puberty and then rediscovered it when the internet was invented by Al Gore.

I knew I always liked tickling and being tickled, long before it was anything sexual. Back in second grade there was this odd picture book about a family going hiking, and one picture had a Dad tickling his daughter's feet with the caption "Dad rubs his daughter's feet after a long hike" or something like that. I kept going back to the page over and over, not really knowing why I liked it so much.

In grade school my sister, her friends, and I used to play a tickle challenge game were one person would lay down my bed and the other two people would each tickle a foot. The better tickler would then switch places on the bed. Again, I knew I loved playing this game, but I never knew why.

Eventually my family got a computer and the internet. One day out of curiosity I searched for "tickling" and one of the first sites to pop up was "Tom's Adult Tickling Website", a classic. The idea of "Adult Tickling" seemed strange, but I clicked anyway. One of the first things I saw was a picture of a topless woman with her hands tied above her head, her feet in stocks, and a hand reaching into the shot to tickle her bare feet. At that moment I knew.

Last edited:
I knew because ... I was absolutely obsessed with it for many years. I mean, I would just write the word in order to read it over and over and over and over and over...... I would look up the word in the dictionary and memorize the dictionary term. I thought about it all the time. I would spell it out in my alphabet cereal. Even in my alphabet soup. I would write it on my body in the shower with the soap......

:shock: That is how I knew. I just didn't admit it until my mid-teens.

Simple enough. One day I hit puberty and the act of tickling made the blood flow to my penis.

Exactly. The penis doesn't lie. As soon as I was old enough to have an erection, it became obvious what my sexual interests were. :tickle: :feets:

tbh honest I cannot remember exactly when it all started for me, but again it was at a young age

I saw a report in a show about sex where they talked about tickling. Of course I knew for a long time then that tickling turned me on, but that was the moment when I realized that I am not the only one feeling that way and that it was a fetish.

I figured it out on my own. As I developed a "sexuality" (thank you, hormones) I realized that the things I'd enjoyed since childhood - tickling, bondage, 'kidnapping" games, etc. - excited me in the same way that breasts seemed to get my buddies going.

By the time I was fully sexual I pretty much knew what kind of sexual I was. Learning that other people felt the same way was the real discovery.

After being sent on a "mission" by my dad (who I'm sure was a closet tickle fetishist) to tickle the nyloned feet of my grandmother and aunt, no nyloned foot has been safe since. I was about 6 years old . . . a long time ago.

Pretty much what has already been said.

Hormones/puberty was the final trigger. I was checking out women's legs, feet and smiles and every other guy I knew was talking about tits and pussy.

Already suspicious of my 'kink', I put 2+2 together and promptly licked the envelope, stamped and mailed the letter so to speak.

In a sex-ed class...I don't remember which grade. Once we learned about this thing called "sexual arousal" , something in my head (not THAT one! The one attached to my neck!) went "A-ha!"

...........unlike my other head which goes "SHWIIING!"

..........Okay, I think I watched way too many Wayne's World skits on tv when I was younger....

A lot of people here have described discovering their feelings toward tickling at a very young age, and then much later understanding it as a fetish. I'm just wondering how all of you managed to eventually make that connection. I remember personally feeling very confused for years until by chance I stumbled across a wikipedia article describing and defining exactly what I'd been feeling my whole life. I was nearly seventeen. As far as I know, my parents are not ticklephiles. They never even talked to me about anything like fetishes, and I definitely didn't learn about it in school. I consider myself lucky for having accidentally made the connection, or I may never have actually understood.

How and when did all of you realize that your strange feelings were actually the markings of a fetish? Did you have anybody to guide you, or did you have to discover it on your own?

Since I've had memory I know that's the way it's been for me. I didn't know per say it was a "fetish", but I've always known how I've felt about it based on what my body told me. It has always been and probably always will be sexual for me. I knew...somehow...that not everyone was like that. So I knew not to, say, parade around with it. But I don't/ can't recall ever being ashamed of it, or thinking I'm abnormal. It just wasn't something that other people always shared similar feelings for. When I found this place, I thought it was nifty, but since 12-13 I had just been typing in 'tickle' or 'tickling' in yahoo just to see the pictures that came up. Even BEFORE my double digit ages, when I had barbies, I would put them in bondage. So yes, definitely "just knew".

Well I always knew I just plain liked it since I was a little kid. I often slept over my best friends house, where her dad would turn out all the lights and chase us as "the tickle monster." I asked to play that game all the time. My friends and I would also have tickling wrestling matches and such, where the loser was held down and tickled for a length of time. I almost always lost :) Then there was ummmmm the playing with American Girl dolls or Polly Pocket dolls in my room, where I would have the dolls tie each other down and tickle them...I knew I was just a little different around then...

It hit me as a fetish, as many, around puberty when I began having wet dreams involving tickling. It weirded me out that this was happening, so I went online and that's where it all began as I discovered literotica.

Something Like That.

Exactly. The penis doesn't lie. As soon as I was old enough to have an erection, it became obvious what my sexual interests were. :tickle: :feets:

^Although I didn't have to wait until puberty, I would get an erection when thinking about tickling.^:)

When i was young we had these Teenage girls who would babysit me... everytime they came over they would tickle my feet and sides for hours... I hated it!
I used to always try and tickle back... but they were too strong for me, and I'd look forward to them coming round... i used to sometimes nearly get them, but every week I'd get tickled.
They are some of my early memories being tickled.. and then i used to like seeing girls in my year early age barefoot and love to think about tickling them... so it developed. I'm pretty sure that is how it developed =)
BUT the best part, them teenage girls that used to tickle me, well i met their neace in college... she told me about them and i was like =O so i took my revenge and tickled her lots which was fun, and never too much for it to be annoying... just good and playful =D

When i was young we had these Teenage girls who would babysit me... everytime they came over they would tickle my feet and sides for hours...

Damn, some guys get all the luck. (I woulda been glad to trade sitters with ya...mine were boring. lol )

I knew I liked tickling when I was a kid. Seeing that April O'Neil clip was probably what did it. I saw that and instantly knew I liked it. It wasn't until years later I found out how many people liked tickling.

I knew I always liked tickling and being tickled, long before it was anything sexual. Back in second grade there was this odd picture book about a family going hiking, and one picture had a Dad tickling his daughter's feet with the caption "Dad rubs his daughter's feet after a long hike" or something like that. I kept going back to the page over and over, not really knowing why I liked it so much.

In grade school my sister, her friends, and I used to play a tickle challenge game were one person would lay down my bed and the other two people would each tickle a foot. The better tickler would then switch places on the bed. Again, I knew I loved playing this game, but I never knew why.

Eventually my family got a computer and the internet. One day out of curiosity I searched for "tickling" and one of the first sites to pop up was "Tom's Adult Tickling Website", a classic. The idea of "Adult Tickling" seemed strange, but I clicked anyway. One of the first things I saw was a picture of a topless woman with her hands tied above her head, her feet in stocks, and a hand reaching into the shot to tickle her bare feet. At that moment I knew.

I knew because ... I was absolutely obsessed with it for many years. I mean, I would just write the word in order to read it over and over and over and over and over...... I would look up the word in the dictionary and memorize the dictionary term. I thought about it all the time. I would spell it out in my alphabet cereal. Even in my alphabet soup. I would write it on my body in the shower with the soap......

:shock: That is how I knew. I just didn't admit it until my mid-teens.

tbh honest I cannot remember exactly when it all started for me, but again it was at a young age

I figured it out on my own. As I developed a "sexuality" (thank you, hormones) I realized that the things I'd enjoyed since childhood - tickling, bondage, 'kidnapping" games, etc. - excited me in the same way that breasts seemed to get my buddies going.

By the time I was fully sexual I pretty much knew what kind of sexual I was. Learning that other people felt the same way was the real discovery.

Pretty much what has already been said.

Hormones/puberty was the final trigger. I was checking out women's legs, feet and smiles and every other guy I knew was talking about tits and pussy.

Already suspicious of my 'kink', I put 2+2 together and promptly licked the envelope, stamped and mailed the letter so to speak.

Seems that many of us have similar stories as to our roots in this fetish/ enjoyment of this activity; as I can relate to nearly all of what has been said here. At different points of my life, I can put myself into any of these situations because I've been there.
We are a lot alike.

I actually didn't make that connection where I realized that tickling is a fetish for me until just last year when I discovered my gayness. XD And now it all makes sense and I'm lovin' it. :cool:

I finally got that in the mail! What a strange, rambling, incoherent letter that was.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back