• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do "How do I come across?" threads come across?

Excess

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Shallow? Insecure? Curious? Greedy? Hungry? High? Indigestion? Well, don't hold back. Let everyone know what you think of all these threads about people asking about how they come across! Let them feel your joy/rage!

And so began what came to be known on the TMF as "Come Across Storm '09", and the powers that be looked down from on high, and shook their heads, said unto themselves "Well.....here we go again."

:roflmao:

Snail Shell

Shallow? Insecure? Curious? Greedy? Hungry? High? Indigestion? Well, don't hold back. Let everyone know what you think of all these threads about people asking about how they come across! Let them feel your joy/rage!

Have you always been like this, or did something happen to you? :triangle:

lol, I was actually waiting for a thread like this to be spawned, but I thought it was Mister Scruff who would be the OP... XD

Snell: Let's just hope we don't see a "How does the "How do "How do I come across?" threads come across?" thread come across?" thread....

BerriLisa: I dunno, I'm pretty random.

Chrysamere: Then I shall make the effort to make sure he knows it.

Well, for the first one it seems to me to be a bit insecure.

But the rest is just copypasta.

Look at me! :bugeyed:

Compliment me! :roseglasses:

Validate me! :grouphug:

Love me! :lover:

Feed Me! :ilikepie:

You know, the same stuff everyone wants.

Is this really necessary? You really can't pull it together enough to just ignore the things that annoy you?

Is this really necessary? You really can't pull it together enough to just ignore the things that annoy you?

Uh...huh? *blinks* I wasn't making this because they annoyed me. I made it because I thought it'd be a fun thread, with all of the others being made recently.

Uh...huh? *blinks* I wasn't making this because they annoyed me. I made it because I thought it'd be a fun thread, with all of the others being made recently.

I see...

All hop aboard the S.S. Copypasta!

titanic5.jpg

lol. Yes, as proven by you everytime you post something like this. Unless you're just trying to carry out someone's legacy. :shrug:

I think they give folks an oppurtunity to be honest. I've thought about doing one, but with my track record, I'd apparently just be seeking attention, because I'm shallow like that.

lol. Yes, as proven by you everytime you post something like this. Unless you're just trying to carry out someone's legacy. :shrug:

I think they give folks an oppurtunity to be honest. I've thought about doing one, but with my track record, I'd apparently just be seeking attention, because I'm shallow like that.

I'd do one and be PROUD of being shallow like that!:numberone: Not that it matters since at some point everyone has probably wondered that.

I'd do one and be PROUD of being shallow like that!:numberone: Not that it matters since at some point everyone has probably wondered that.

It's not really necessary for me to do one, personally. The only opinions that should matter any are the one's from those that I care about; which be my friends. And, I know if they felt I was doing something wrong, they'd tell me.

Have you always been like this, or did something happen to you? :triangle:

Not so much - the people who are gonna give me compliments, I already know how they feel, cause most of them are my friends. I'm more interested in knowing how the folks I *don't* talk to on a regular basis feel. And really, the thread has become incredibly enlightening, and I'm very glad people had a chance to tell me how they feel.

This section is just dripping with sarcasm today... Keep it up folks :D

Has the TMF hit an insecure stage or something?

This whole General Discussion page is filled with 'How do I come across?' threads.

Just out of interest, for those who have made 'How do I come across?", would you tend to ask your own friends that same question in a real life setting? Or are you less worried about they may think of you?

-Xionking

XD I just mean I meant it to be lighthearted is all. I've no problem with people wondering how they come across.

Dude, I thought it was funny... Self-referential would have been the next "How do _____ come across?" thread I'd have made after my "John Edward" thread... You just beat me to it. :D

Has the TMF hit an insecure stage or something?

This whole General Discussion page is filled with 'How do I come across?' threads.

Just out of interest, for those who have made 'How do I come across?", would you tend to ask your own friends that same question in a real life setting? Or are you less worried about they may think of you?

-Xionking

If I felt like I might not be portraying myself accurately - yep.

And so began what came to be known on the TMF as "Come Across Storm '09", and the powers that be looked down from on high, and shook their heads, said unto themselves "Well.....here we go again."

Snail Shell

I think we need a new subforum...

If I felt like I might not be portraying myself accurately - yep.

Yeh, but Skip, you've got over 3,000 posts behind you. Don't you think if you felt as though you were not potraying yourself accurately, you would have felt that 2,000 posts ago?

And what is "potraying yourself accurately" meant to mean? If you're not portraying yourself accurately, you're not being true to yourself full stop.

-Xionking

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back