• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

how do you delete profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbox17

nothing against this site but im not interested in it anymore and i was wondering if someone could tell me how to delete my profile?

It's a stupid policy but still one...

just stop coming back on here, set your account info so you don't recieve any email notices and forget you were even here..

nothing against this site

Really? Didn't you start a thread called "fuck this website"? And didn't you say "this is shit its making my computer slow i hate the website i dnt know why i joined" in another thread? Seems to me like you do have something against this site.

Really? Didn't you start a thread called "fuck this website"? And didn't you say "this is shit its making my computer slow i hate the website i dnt know why i joined" in another thread? Seems to me like you do have something against this site.

i was kinda wondering about that too...

We do not delete profiles. Simply ignore the account and it will not trouble you.

By the way I looked into your claim that you account was hacked it's only ever been accessed from one location. So unless you have a roommate issue, then I do not think there was any issues with your accounts control.

Myriads

thanks guys i know the threadwas posted saying fuck this website but im not a lyer i was hacked
happ tickling everyone

thanks guys i know the threadwas posted saying fuck this website but im not a lyer i was hacked
happ tickling everyone

*Thanks guys, I know the thread was posted saying "fuck this website" but I'm not a liar, I was hacked.*

Insulting our intelligence is not becoming, and yes you are a liar.

Btw, no you can't delete an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back