• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How popular is CD-ROM as a tickling video medium?

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

I was wondering about the media used for tickling videos. VHS tapes are fairly standard, and mostly everyone has access to this somewhat aging technology (or PAL). It's understandable that pretty much all vendors offer that option.

But what about CD-ROM? Most people who browse the Net and visit tickling sites have computers, I assume. CD-ROM is smaller than VHS, doesn't wear out and is of significantly better quality from the start. Moving from one part of a scene to another is much faster and more convenient than VHS. You don't have to rewind. I can imagine that it's also much easier for vendors to make copies on CD-ROM (frankly, I've always wondered how vendors keep up with orders using VHS). Some may prefer good ol' VHS, but it seems to me that CD-ROM is more convenient and cleaner overall.

Basically, my question is, what kind of demand is there for videos in CD-ROM format? Is this something that many customers would like? Is it worth offering both formats? Which medium do you prefer?

I thank everyone who replies to this post for their much appreciated contribution.

Francois A

I recall a vendor, Channel X, that had a CD-ROM full of video clips of their videos. RealTickling.com has similar CD-ROMs.

Don't know

Hi there:

I asked Kathy from RealTickling some time ago and she never answered.

I was asking her if she would consider selling her movies in CD-ROM or DVD format for those folks who cannot have VHS tapes (for whatever reasons).

As you mentioned, CD-ROMs and DVDs have a longer shelf time and do not deprecate over time that easily. The image quality would be good for a long time. Also, storage size and shipping costs are smaller.

I guess the only complication is the first time cost of buying the equipment to encode the movies digitially. Also, if they do not film with digital cameras, they have to scan the film into the computer.

Finally, you also have that portion of the population who do not have access to computers or equipment to play out CD-ROMs. The DVDs would be a little more accessible, but there is always going to be VHS users. So, they need to maintain double media.

So, any answers from the tickling movie companies regarding the possibility of providing their movies in CD-ROM or DVD format?

Thanks,

Knight Tickler

The only DVDs and CD-ROMs that I have seen are compilations of a lot of clips, but not a full movie.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back