• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hysteria Lane #3: Laughter Logged MM/f [BRAND NEW!]

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
G'day folks! :D

I may not post stories regularly, but I always turn up with something new eventually!

This latest offering was started sometime around February, but due to all manner of real life hiccups (to say the least!) and working on something very special for the fine folks at MTJ Publishing, it's been a little delayed. Never fear! What's below is none other than the third entry into the Hysteria Lane series. For those of you unfamiliar, each story is a totally stand-alone tale of ticklish torment -no need to have read anything that's come before! Hysteria Lane is a spin-off from my Tina series of stories, focusing on the various other characters in that world.

Those of you who keep up with Tina's adventure's may remember the brief mention and singular appearance of this stories' main character, Jude Werner. Jude was first mentioned in Tina's trip to visit her best friend, way out in the rural country. We then saw Jude for the first time as she stopped her boisterous sons from tickling poor Tina's feet (not that is helped for long!). I won't spoil anything, but in the tale that follows poor Jude finds herself somewhat trapped, with no one around for miles save two 'friendly' lumberjacks!

On a personal note, and I say this subjectively and without ego, I feel like this story has some of the best foot-tickling I've ever written. Tell me what you think!

As always, any comments, compliments or criticisms are most welcome!

Enjoy! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hysteria Lane #3: Laughter Logged

MM/f

By TickleMantis

“Ahhh…” Jude Werner sighed happily as she stepped out from between the tall Hemlock trees into a large grassing clearing, a content smile across her full red lips.

It wasn’t often the statuesque forty two year old redhead got a chance to wander the vast hills around her family’s farmstead. Usually Jude’s days were taken up with a slew of chores and errands beginning at breakfast and stretching throughout the day. Lunch in particular was always a big deal, especially if her four grown children, burly husband and his four gruff farmhands all arrived to the table at once. On that particular day however Jude was counting herself lucky for the rare break, Holly her youngest daughter and best friend Tina, who was visiting from out of town, had volunteered to handle lunch.

The day was almost cloudless as the summer sun bore down over the countryside, the few clouds there were lazily made their way across the endless blue sky. The voluptuous mother of four had dressed well for her leisurely hike, adorned in her tight faded blue jeans, light brown slip-on boots, wide rimmed straw hat and a dark orange tube top with thin shoulder straps that struggled to contain the busty housewife’s sizeable bosom. Jude’s long fiery hair cascaded in waves down her back, her crystal blue eyes soaking up the welcome opening in what often seemed like an infinite forest.

Jude had grown up in the area and knew the clearing well. Nestled among the trees it began as a steep football field sized decline and ran nearly another fifty yards on flat ground before narrowing gradually back into the tree line. When she had emerged from the trees the forty two year old knew she would be somewhere near the top. If she walked down to the narrow area and through the forest there would be an old miners path, which eventually circled back to where the 6’2ft woman had begun.

Slowly sauntering out into the open Jude removed her hat and craned her neck, closing her eyes she soaked up the afternoon sun. The warm rays across her face were a welcome change from the shade of the forest, even more welcoming as they warmed the lightly freckled tops of the redhead’s milky white cleavage. Turning to look down the steep grassy hill Jude took another relaxed breath and looked out over the dark green backwoods. Suddenly, a thunderous crack ripped through the otherwise tranquil silence, followed by an enormous ground shaking thump.

Spinning a full 180 degrees Jude’s bright blue eyes went wide as she saw a large redwood tree barreling down the hill directly toward her. On it’s side the speeding log stood just a few inches shy of 6ft. One end was covered in spindly roots, which whirled and smashed into the ground sending clumps of grass and dirt flying in their wake. At the other end the tree’s gargantuan weight crushed it’s own branches as the 100ft monster bounced angrily toward the terrified redhead.

Dropping her hat without a second thought Jude put her long legs to good use and began sprinting downhill. Behind her the speeding woman could hear the wooden behemoth cracking and roaring in hot pursuit. Impossible to tell how close it was without turning around the adrenaline fueled woman wasn’t willing to take the chance. Making it to the flatter ground Jude decided breaking off to the side definitely wasn’t the way to go, she just had to make it to where the forest narrowed and the trees would save her.

“Ahh!” Jude cried out as her right foot fell into a small dip and sent her face first toward the grass.

With no time to spare the frantic woman put her arms out and cushioned the landing but it was too late, a loud bang followed and Jude clenched her eyes shut tight. After a couple of second’s hesitation the shaken woman let out a sigh of relief and opened her eyes, she was okay. Rolling on her side a little, Jude looked backward to see the large trunk looming over her, sure enough it had reached the narrow area of the clearing and been stopped instantly by trees on either end. Although unharmed that was about where the good news ended as the mother of four found herself well and truly trapped. From the knees down her legs were pinned securely between the tree trunk and the very dip in the ground that had caused her to trip.

“Ma’am! Maaa’am! Holy hell!” Came a man’s voice from further back up the hill, Jude’s view blocked by the tree trunk that held her firmly in place. “Are you okay?!”

“Hello?” Jude called out as she began to hear deep panicked breaths approaching.

“Oh my god! You hold on ma’am!” A second slightly deeper voice called, followed by the sound of more huffing and puffing.

To Jude’s surprise two men suddenly appeared on top of the tree trunk before leaping down either side of her. They both appeared to be in their mid thirties, both muscular and clad in plaid shirts, broad chests and wide shoulders not unlike her husband. It was clear to Jude right away they were lumberjacks, she had seen plenty in her time, the grubby jeans and rough hands, one with a dark unshaven jaw and the other with a full blown mousy blonde beard.

“Holy hell, are you hurt?!” The dark haired man asked as he and his friend crouched down in front of the flabbergasted woman. “Are you okay?”

“I-I’m fine…I think…” Jude replied as she tugged at her legs a little feeling no pain, only a firm pressure that kept her held in place from the knees down. “…I’m just trapped…”

“Oh thank god!” The blonde bearded fellow said and let himself fall backward to sit down, both men letting out a long sigh of relief.

“Geez, when we saw your boots stickin’ out the other side we thought for sure you was a goner!” The darker haired man said as the colour came back to his frightened pale face. “…God damn miracle you’re only pinned there.”

“Well, it’s okay, everything’s okay, I just got lucky I guess.” The redhead replied as she climbed up to sit on her hands and knees, her plum shaped butt pressing against the tree trunk behind her.

“Hmm…we may be able to dig out the dirt beneath you, but it looks awful tight under there…” The rugged beardless fellow said as he climbed to his feet and examined Jude’s unusual predicament closer. “…I don’t think we’re gonna be gettin’ a shovel in there…”

“You sure y’can’t slip out?” The blonde man asked in his deep voice as he too stood up, both men towering over the awkwardly positioned woman.

“…Nff!...Mph!” Jude struggled and pulled at the bottom of her legs to no avail before looking up at the two men with a polite smile. “Sorry gents, I’m not going anywhere.”

“Now, now don’t give up just yet.” The dark haired man said as he reached one of his large hands down toward Jude. “We’ll get you out, don’t you worry none. Name’s Joe Meddlin by the way, this here’s Elroy Briggs.”

“Oh!” The trapped redhead said as she reached up with her right hand and shook Joe’s, keeping her polite smile. “Judith –Jude, Werner.”

“Okay, don’t you worry Judy…” The dark haired Joe said as he approached the tree trunk, reached up and dug his fingers into the thick bark. “…We’ll take quick look on the other side, see what can be done.”

Followed by his bearded friend, Joe and Elroy made quick work of hoisting themselves back on top of the fallen redwood. Peering behind herself Jude could see little more than the tops of their heads before they both disappeared completely, followed by two quick successive thumps as they landed on the ground. Sitting on all fours the truly trapped housewife waited patiently for her would-be rescuers. A few seconds passed and their voices could be heard, deep and low as they murmured, muffled by the several tons of tree truck between them and Jude. Another few seconds of silence followed before Joe called out loud enough for the curious woman to hear.

“Jude! Judy, you there?!” The ruggedly handsome man’s voice said as he shouted upward. “You hear me?!”

“I can hear you Joe, yes!” Jude replied with a hint of relief in her voice, sure the two woodsmen would have figured an escape plan. “Any ideas?!”

“Yeah, listen-“ Joe called in a calm and reassuring tone. “-we think you might be able to slip out if we take y’boots off here…is that okay with you?”

“Uh…I’m not sure it’ll do much good!” The forty two year old woman replied. “But I’ll give it a shot, sure!”

“Alright, you hold on now!” The woodsman’s friendly voice yelled back before taking a hold of Jude’s right boot.

With both feet barely poking out from beneath the enormous tree trunk Joe and Elroy took several long seconds to pry Jude’s boots free. Due to her pinned situation the tops of the boots were pressed firmly into the ground, just not quite as firmly as the rest of the voluptuous redhead’s lower legs. Being careful not to bend their new friend’s ankles back any further than they already were, the two men slowly worked her boots off. As a result of the tight working conditions the redhead’s thin white socks ended up about half way down revealing her soft tender heels.

“Try that!” Elroy’s craned his head back and called over to Jude as he stood holding her left boot in one hand.

“Wish me luck!” Jude replied with a hint of humor in her voice before she began pulling once again. “…Nnnn!-Hffff!...Hnnn!”

“No?!” Joe’s voice called over as the two men noticed the bootless woman’s half bare feet hadn’t budged.

“Sorry!” Jude called back and relaxed her legs, a sheepish smile across her full red lips. “I think we’ll have to cut it or-or lift it maybe!”

A few seconds passed and the men’s volume dialed back down to mummers as they discussed their options. A soft laugh bubbled in Jude’s belly as she imagined explaining this ordeal to her family, a thought that was cut off by realizing how insanely lucky she had been. Of course, if it hadn’t been for that cursed dip in the ground she never would have tripped in the first place and the redwood still would have stopped where it did. Jude smiled to herself, it wasn’t worth making a fuss over after all, what happened happened and it would still make for one heck of a story.

“Judy, you still with us?!” The darker haired man’s voice called over after their muffled conversation came to its conclusion.

“Yes, I’m still here!” The mother of four joked.

“Alright, good! We’re gonna try one last thing, okay?!” Joe replied.

“Well okay, but don’t go hurtin’ yourselves!” Jude said with concern as images of the two men trying all manner of dangerous stunts flashed in her mind.

“Oh no, nothin’ like that…” The thirty-something year old’s voice was friendly and confident. “…Elroy thinks a little incentive might do the trick!”

“Incentive?!” The curious redhead quoted Joe back and couldn’t for the life of her imagine what he meant.

Without another word from the two men Jude’s face contorted to a slightly confused frown as she felt her socks slide clean off. Perhaps, the bewildered redhead thought, they were going to use some sort of lubrication. Mostly she was just surprised they hadn’t given up yet, the tree clearly had to be cut or lifted, moved up even an inch or two. It didn’t concern her though, the air across Jude’s upturned bare feet was quite a welcome change from the snug heat of her boots and surely once this idea failed they’d be forced to come up with a real solution.

“Alright Jude, y’ready there?!” Joe called over again.

“Well I’m not entirely sure what y-Hmpphh!” Cutting herself off the trapped forty two year old pursed her lips as the sudden feeling of a single finger wiggling over her right heel immediately drew her attention.

Sadly for Jude, the finger wasn’t alone. A second finger stroked softly down her left wrinkled arch and the poor woman squeaked as she tried to muffle herself. This was terrible, awful. Jude clenched her fingers into the grass and shook. If anything was going to give her the strength to pull out of there, this was definitely it. Wide eyed the pinned redhead whined as quietly as her straining composure would allow, a finger exploring both of her bare feet, this couldn’t possibly have been a worse idea. As the soft strokes began to increase their speed Jude knew she wouldn’t be able to hold back much longer.

“You gettin’ anywhere there Judy?!” The dark haired woodsman’s voice called over as he wiggled his index finger lightly in the middle of the woman’s vulnerable sole.

Jude gave no response, she knew opening her mouth or trying to speak in anyway wouldn’t work. Words were not what swelled to burst from within her quivering frame. Stay silent, stay quiet and they’ll stop. They’ll stop and she could take a breath and shrug it off and say she didn’t feel a thing. It would have worked, it would have been perfect, the two men would have relented and gone to find a more realistic solution. If only Jude wasn’t so excruciatingly ticklish.

“Yeeeheehee! Oh-oh! Ohohoho!” Exploding into a fit of giggles the busty redhead let the dam break as the two men softly stroked her hypersensitive soles. “Ohho! Ahee! Oh boys, boys! Yeeiheehee, it’s-it’s not worha! It’s not workingggheehee!”

“Y’just gotta pull harder Jude!” Joe replied with what seemed to be a genuinely serious piece of advice.

“No! Nohoho!” Jude’s bubbly laughter wrapped around her high-pitched words as she tried desperately to free her legs. “It’snotworking! Aheehee! Ohgoodness!”

“Alright!” The rugged man’s voice said without stopping his index finger from circling around Jude’s instep. “We’re gonna amp it up a little, okay?!”

“Ohno! Aaheeei! Noplease!” The giddy woman hollered as she was already pushing her will power to its limits just to form whole words. “D-don’t! Aheeheeheeee!”

Adding a second finger each Joe and Elroy lightly stroked up and down Jude’s helpless bare soles. Sitting with their legs crossed and the redhead’s silky upturned soles before them the two men listened as the mother of four reeled with schoolgirl giggles. A mix of ‘pleases’ and ‘nos’ and ‘ohstops’ politely cried from over the other side as the surprisingly ticklish woman squealed involuntarily. Jude’s feet could barely move, a half-inch from one side to the other and no power to go up off the ground the poor woman was completely at the woodsman’s mercy.

“How y’doin Judy, y’okay over there?” Joe called out after nearly three whole minutes of relentless feet tickling.

“Hh! Oh, oh goodness!” Taking a quick deep breath the redhead’s voice was full of relief as she sat shakily on all fours. “I’m okay! Hh-oh my…I-I don’t think that had any effect!”

“Well I don’t about that Jude-nff-“ The dark haired lumberjack said as he climbed to his feet. “-But you’re definitely stuck!”

Composing herself and wiggling her toes to shake off the tingling sensations, Jude suppressed a few leftover giggles. The men were talking again, a little louder than they had previously but still not enough for Jude to make out anymore than muted tones. Realizing this was going to take a while, especially if the fire department had to be called or something, Jude lowered herself down until she rested on her elbows. While Joe and Elroy’s murmuring conversation continued the held-up housewife thought again about telling her family the silly and miraculous tale and determined to leave the most recent part out.

“Nff-hup!” Joe’s voice came from behind as he appeared on top of the tree trunk before jumping back down beside Jude. “Ooph!”

“Everything okay?” The redhead rolled back slightly to get a better view of the handsome logger.

“Oh yeah, might be a while though.” Joe said as looked down at the relaxed woman. “Elroy’s gone to fetch some help…how you doin’ over here?”

“Oh I’m fine.” Jude replied with a friendly smile. “Not much I can do but lay around in the sunshine I guess…no complaints!”

“Heh, well I suppose when you look at it like that –nff-“ The slightly younger man said as he sat down a couple of feet in front of the cheery redhead and got a rather spectacular view of her fleshy cleavage. “-it ain’t all that bad.”

Tilting his head back Joe let the sun warm his chiseled jaw. Jude followed suit and closed her eyes. The heat on the freckled woman’s shoulders and pleasant breeze across her neck made her almost forget there was a giant tree holding her in place. In the silence of nowhere a hundred different birds sang their songs and the leaves rustled softly. If only they’d had a picnic instead of a near calamity, Jude thought to herself, this would be a perfect day.

“Aw hell, your hat…” Joe suddenly broke the silence and began to stand up.

“Ohno, it’s no problem, just leave it.” The redhead shook her head slightly and smiled at the handsome man’s gentlemanly concern. “We can get it later.”

“Nono ma’am, won’t take but a minute.” The woodsman said as he reached up onto the tree trunk and began pulling himself upward. “I can put it over your pretty feet, we wouldn’t want them gettin’ sunburned now would we?”

Smiling bashfully gave Jude pause long enough that by the time she went to respond Joe had already disappeared. The increasingly familiar thump of the lumberjack landing on the grass followed and then, just like that, she was alone. A second of thought followed before the mother of four shrugged to herself and lay completely flat, resting the side of her head on crossed arms. Closing her eyes Jude smiled at the corners of her mouth and took a deep breath. Maybe some handsome firemen would show up, or more hunky lumberjacks, they might even carry her home. Not a story for the family maybe, but certainly one for her girlfriends.

“Mm…mmhmm…” Roughly ten minutes later and Jude had fallen into a light sleep, a small smile growing on her face as she giggled softly. “mm…hmhm…”

Frowning a little as she napped the snoozing redhead began to twitch. A small something was lazily dragging its way along the bottom of the barefoot woman’s left sole. Whenever it changed direction the tip would scratch a little, a slight irritant that made Jude’s toes spread slightly. The stirring woman’s eyes began to let in a small slither of light as her subconscious gave way to consciousness. The waking woman usually woke with a smile but the paper thin mystery object drawing a figure eight on her arch was most unusual.

“Heh…wuh? Whahee! Hey! Hey what is that?!” Jude shook her head quickly and snapped her head around, calling toward the top of the large tree trunk. “Joe-Mr. Meddlin! Ahee! Is-is that you!?”

“Oh hey there darlin’!” Joe said and dropped the blade of grass he’d had pinched between his thumb and index finger. “I was beginnin’ to think you’d dozed off!”

“Haha, well, it is rather nice out!” The amused woman said with a laugh. “Did you have any luck finding my hat then?”

“Yes ma’am, I got it right here!” The handsome woodsman said as he sat kneeling with Jude’s upturned bare soles just a few short inches from him. “I hope y’don’t mind me sayin’ so Jude, but you sure do have a sweet pair of feet!”

“Oh…Thank you Mr. Meddlin’…I’m uh-I’m glad you approve!” Taken aback slightly by Joe’s second foot-compliment Jude rose to rest on her elbows and involuntarily wiggled her toes in response.

“You know I gotta tell ya, and uh, I hope I ain’t bein’ indecent here…” Joe said as he craned his head back and spoke loudly toward the top of the giant log. “…but I think y’might be about the most ticklish woman I ever met!…and Elroy and me weren’t really even ticklin’ y’that bad!”

Unaware of what to say in response yet fully aware her vulnerable bare feet were stuck in front of man who had tickled her twice now, Jude froze. He wouldn’t really tickle her again, not a nice man like Mr. Meddlin. The two handsome woodsmen may not have been doing their worst earlier but it had still been three minutes of unbearable suffering. Of course, they were just playing, just being a pair of cheeky boys. Boys who spent most of their days in the forest without a woman around for miles, they were bound to be a little boisterous. The hesitating redhead wasn’t sure if that last thought offered a comforting explanation or a worrisome omen.

“Family curse, I suppose!” Jude replied as she climbed back onto all fours and tried to change the subject. “Now whyn’t you bring me my hat and come keep me company?!”

Looking around the busty mother of four waited for a reply. The rustling forest and singing birds were all that could be heard. Maybe Joe didn’t hear her, that must have been it. Or maybe he had stood up and was trying to figure the best way to climb over the tree trunk with her hat in one hand. Perhaps the rough and tumble woodsman was trying to toss the hat over like a Frisbee and the wind kept blowing it backward in a hilarious display. Jude’s growing list of completely plausible reasons for Joe Meddlin’s silence were encouraging. The very idea he would tickle her again, she was a grown woman and he was clearly a gentleman, how silly that was.

“Hmmf!” The voluptuous redhead stifled a surprising giggle when she felt a single finger trace down the middle of her right wrinkled sole.

“You still with me there Judy?!” Joe’s voice came as the ticklish woman could feel his finger dragging slowly back up her silky arch.

“Mmm…mmm!” Hold it together, just hold it, Jude trembled as she knew the overly playful man had already forced giggles from her once before.

“I can’t hear y’Judy!” The dark haired man said as he brought his other index finger down onto the poor woman’s other bare foot.

“Nnnnn! Ffffffnnn!” Tossing her long fiery hair about the sensitive woman’s eyes went wide as she pursed her lips tight.

“I know y’wanna laaaaugh!” Joe’s voice turned to a teasing sing-song tone as his two fingers began to wiggle with increasing speed in the center of Jude’s tender soles. “Kootchy kootchy koo!”

“Nnnnaaahahaha!” It was the childish teasing that broke the camel’s back as the pinned Amazonian peeled with unwilling laughter, her only option now to try and reason with the man. “Hahaha! Ohno! Aheehee! Joe! Haha! M-MisterMeddlinhinhin!”

“There we go!” The mischievous man said with a big country grin as he heard the ticklish woman’s bubbly laughter erupt from over the log. “Heck girl calm down, I ain’t even got goin’ yet!”

“Noho! Ohohoho! Oh Joe nohoho!” Jude pulled fruitlessly at her legs and dropped to her elbows, slamming her fists into the grass repeatedly. “Noyoumusn’t! Aheehee! Please! Stop!”

Ignoring her ongoing protests, or more accurately rather enjoying the slightly older woman’s high-pitched pleading, Joe let his index fingers explore. Soft circles around her tender pink heels, sliding his fingers lightly down her silky arches and back up the giggling woman’s buttery instep. Wiggling along the balls of Jude’s twitching feet and skating figure 8’s all over her soles, it almost seemed too easy. As one minute passed into the next Joe laughed silently to himself as the stress in his poor tickle-toy’s voice increased. The forty two year old was trying so hard to remain polite and friendly but it was clearly becoming too much. Or not enough, depending on who you asked.

“Alright, y’ready?!” Joe called over after several long minutes as he continued to roam his fingers up and down Jude’s ticklish bare soles. “”Serious time now, no more playin’!”

“NO! Ahaha! No please!” Jude cried out as she lay flat and clawed desperately at the soft green grass, the anticipation of more tickling being an even more terrifying than the playful torment she was already under. “MisterMeddlin! Aaha! Pleasestop! Ahaha! I-Ican’t! Icahaheeeheehee!”

“Oh sure y’can!” The rugged woodsman replied as if giving an encouraging word to a nervous football player. “”Besides, all you gotta do is lay there, I’m doin’ all the work!”

“Noreally! Heeheehee! I-I’m serious! Hahaha!” The genuinely sincere woman frowned as she struggled to sound convincing with giddy girlish laughter drowning her words. “Nomore! Ohohoho! St-stahahap!”

“Here it coooomes…” Joe said, his verbal teasing doing nothing for the forty two year old’s already rapidly waning dignity. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

“NAAAHAHAHAAAAA!” Jude screamed, her fingers digging into the ground with a vice like grip and her full red lips opening wide as laughter exploded from within. “OHNOOOHOHOHO! JOESTAHAHAHA!”

Running all ten fingers lightly all over Jude’s completely vulnerable bare feet, the woodsman grinned with delight. The redhead’s wild screaming could have been heard a mile away if there had been anyone around to listen, instead it was all for Joe. Reveling in the housewife’s berserk squeals the dark haired man let his fingers run rampant, his large hands able to cover plenty of ground in short time. Running up and down Jude’s helplessly squirming soles Joe’s fingers were agonizing on her hypersensitive skin, a fact that was driven home by the redhead’s rapidly declining motor skills.

Rolling from side to side, bucking up and down, clawing at the tree trunk behind her, poor Jude was almost instantly reduced from giddy giggles to outright insanity. The redhead’s eyes clenched tight and flew wide open at random, her face contorting between ticklish anguish and broad hilarity. What had once been words of protest turned to broken syllables covered in wailing forced laughter, Jude’s arms flailing as she thrashed against an unbreakable bond. Worst of all, as Joe’s fingers danced down the outsides of her upturned feet, the overwhelmingly ticklish woman could do nothing to stop it.

“What’s this…?!” Joe said as he stopped for an all-too-brief moment as be bent the toes back on Jude’s right foot, stretching her silky sole taut.

“N-NO! Ahee! OhGodNO!” Jude screamed out toward the endless forest, her neck stretched as her face turned a bright blush red. “Please Mr. Meddlin, heeheehee! I’m begging you, Ohoho! I can’t take anymore!”

“And yet, here we are!” The cruel woodsman replied before raking all five of his free fingers down the entire length of his captive’s stretched sole.

“YEEEEEIIIHEEHEE! HAHAHA!” The helpless housewife shrieked and squealed like a banshee when Joe’s fingers stroked up and down the thin ticklish skin.

“You see?! You can do it!” Joe chuckled to himself at the ease in which he was able to turn the once statuesque woman’s world upside-down.

Jude tried to fight, she really did, her bent back toes straining with all their might to bend back into a feety-fist. Not that it helped much, regardless of their position the cackling redhead’s feet were hopelessly ticklish. Even if she hadn’t of been pinned by the giant tree, Joe’s superior strength could have easily kept the distressed damsel held in place, especially after a little tickling. Jude Werner stood 6’2ft tall and had grown up on a farm, she was no weakling, at least not until someone started playfully poking her. Mercifully it wasn’t something that happened on a frequent basis and it certainly wasn’t something that usually went on this long, but every once in a while Jude’s husband would get a little over zealous and he knew just how to take advantage of his wife’s greatest weakness.

On one particularly nasty occasion Mr. Werner, who was by all accounts one of the nicest manly men in the entire county, decided tickling would be a suitably silly punishment when Jude had forgotten to record a rather important baseball game. After luring his wife into their bedroom with that big farmboy grin of his, the burly gentle giant closed the door behind her and began rigorously goosing her ribs. Having no choice but to run forward Jude fell face first on the bed and was treated to almost ten minutes of Mr. Werner’s hands running up and down her sensitive sides. Just when the poor redhead thought mercy was in the cards her husband turned, hooked his arm around her ankles and began madly running his fingers over her bare feet until she had clawed at his back so much the shirt he was wearing began to tear.

Sadly, at that moment, Jude wasn’t able to claw at the man scraping his fingers quickly up and down her stretched out sole. It had to have been five minutes at least but the hysterical woman had no idea, she’d lost all track of time. Unfortunately for the wailing redhead the man tickling her hadn’t lost track, instead he simply didn’t care. Placing her foot down carefully Joe let Jude’s toes curl but wasted no time waiting for her laughter to subside and immediately spidered all ten fingers rapidly over her bare soles. Pressed into the ground as they were the helpless woman’s feet couldn’t even cover themselves for a moment’s respite, the tickling was relentless.

Eventually the kneeling position began to get the better of his hard working legs and rather than change to a more comfortable position, Joe finally decided to stop. Retracting his fingers the woodsman could hear as Jude’s riotous laughter faded into tiny exasperated giggles and then heavy, exhausted gasps for air. Placing the straw hat over the woman’s pinkened bare feet Joe grabbed high at the tree trunk and hoisted himself up and over.

Landing with a thump as his work boots hit the grass Joe stood upright and looked down at the panting redhead. Her long fiery hair that had once cascaded in styled waves down her back now sat in a flurried mess, her shoulders and exposed skin of her back glistening with a light sheen of sweat. Walking around Jude’s front the woodsman crouched down and was immediately drawn to her large heaving bust which ballooned beneath her, the light sprinkling of freckles swelling in and out as she took each breath. When the trapped forty two year old looked up at him Joe flashed a genuinely friendly smile, the woman’s face telling a different story as her hair matted to the sweat and small tickled tears ran down her bright flushed cheeks.

“Aw now, there ain’t no need t’cry!” Joe said with humor in his voice as he leaned forward and wiped a tear from Jude’s cheek. “We gotta do somethin’ t’pass the time!”

“Hhh hhh…please…please don’t do that again…” Jude’s breathing slowed a little as she closed her eyes and shook her head slowly. “I…I just…I can’t take that much, it’s-it’s too much.”

“Oh, it was just a bit a’fun!” The cheery lumberjack replied clearly not understanding the severity of his actions. “Besides you took it like a champ!”

“Oh, hhhno…I...I really didn’t.” The redhead said as she slid her arms underneath her and rested on her elbows, her composure returning ever so slowly. “That was…goodness that was just awful…fun for you…but I…I can not take that much ticklin’.”

“All evidence to the contrary!” Joe chuckled and sat down, his legs stretched casually in front of him as he leaned back on one arm. “Now what was that you was sayin’ earlier about a…a family curse was it?”

“Hh, oh, oh nothing…how-how long do you think uh, Elroy might be then?” Jude said as she wiped the last of her tears away and tried to change topic. “With the rescue I mean.”

“Ah a little while I guess…but don’t go changin’ the subject now, c’mon-“ The hunky younger man said as he wiggled the fingers of one hand menacingly in the open air. “-don’t make me tickle it out’ve y’now!”

“Nono, it was nothing, I meant nothing, just silly talk, that’s all.” The wincing woman said as she barely remembered anything she’d said since the tree pinned her down.

“Now, now…when I was talkin’ about how ticklish y’are, you said somethin’ about a family curse-“ Joe said, refreshing Jude’s memory slightly as he continued to wiggle his fingers and grin broadly. “-If y’aint gonna tell me I’ll have t’start ticklin y’belly until y’do!”

“Nothing, it…I just meant I’m not the only ticklish person in my family, that’s all.” Jude replied, a small sigh of relief escaping as Joe’s fingers stopped wiggling and he relaxed his arm down.

“Oh no, you ain’t just ticklish though are ya?” The handsome woodsman said, his voice full of curiosity. “You are one insane-crazy-ticklish woman, you tellin’ me there’s a whole family of y’now?”

“I-yes, I…I guess we…it kind of got passed down, my-my children are all the same.” Jude replied awkwardly as she realized this wasn’t something that she’d ever really given too much thought to before. “My sisters…I guess we get it from our mother…look I…I’m not sure this is-“

“-Think of it this way-“ Joe interrupted, his friendly smile never fading for a moment, his curiosity seeming to be quite genuine. “-The more time y’spead tellin’ me about it is less time I’m gonna spend ticklin’ ya!”

“…please…please you can’t, not again!” Swallowing deep Jude paused for a moment in wide eyed terror at the thought of being tickled even more than she already had.

“Well, you tell me y’story and we’ll see how we go.” The dark haired man said and shuffled a little as if settling in for a tale around the campfire. “Now you was sayin’ about your mama…?”

“Uh well I-I…I guess my…my mom she was a lot like me…” Jude began as she thought back to childhood and her early teen years, trying her best to remember with the idea of Joe’s ticklish threat looming over her. “…tall, red hair…she had more freckles though, on her face and such…she weren’t quite so lucky as me in the husband department I guess, I mean, my daddy weren’t a bad man as such, just a little meaner than the man I landed…my husband –Austin his name is- he doesn’t really ever tickle me, not all that much…but my daddy used to get my momma somethin’ fierce, sometimes nearly everyday dependin’ on his mood…and he weren’t playful neither he could be a cruel man…”

“Which one am I, y’reckon?” Joe asked suddenly and let his smile fade slightly. “Y’reckon I’m like y’fella Austin there, or more like y’poppa, all mean an’ nasty like?”

“I um…I wouldn’t…” Jude hesitated as her memory flashed back to the excruciating tickle torture Joe had put her hypersensitive feet through a few short moments ago. “…I guess you’re more like my sons…a little too playful…”

“Too playful huh…?” The woodsman said and starred back at Jude for a moment before letting his big toothy grin return. “I like that!...Alright, so you’re poppa was a mean sumbitch…”

“…Yes he uh…my sisters and I would come home from school sometimes…” Pausing for a moment Jude began to remember the shrieking cries of prolonged laughter that used to resonate from her parents bedroom and the crippling fear of having their father’s brutal fingers turned on them. “…and we’d hear my momma hollerin’, just laughin’ and laughin’…but not like somethin’ was funny…more like…well more like how I was laughin’ just now…”

“…What’re ya stoppin’ for? Ya wanna laugh some more?” Joe said with excitement when Jude paused her story.

“Nono! I just…I’ll continue…” The weary woman replied with clear fright in her voice as she rolled to her side enough that she only had to rest on one elbow. “We all knew…me and my sisters, we all knew what he was doing to her but we were all so scared…we’d just head off and do chores outside or somethin’…some days it’d be sunset before they called us inside…momma’s voice was always gone from all the laughin’ daddy made her do…one time, when I was a little older he had a few friends from work around, they were watching a football game or somethin’…after the game they’d all gotten drunk and daddy pulled momma onto the couch with ‘em, the four of ‘em all just ticklin’ her and ticklin’ her, the poor woman…anyway he eased up a lot when he got older, now I don’t think they even sleep in the same room.”

“Well hell, sounds like your daddy had it pretty darn sweet!” The grinning woodsman said missing or ignoring the worrisome tone in Jude’s voice, the redhead wasn’t sure which. “Tell you what, I had a woman like you I’d be ticklin’ her at least once a week, specially them feet a yours! I’d pin ‘er down an’ go to town, yes ma’am! Y’know somethin’ about them just invites a fella to do it!”

“I…I’m not sure I know what to say…” Jude said softly as she tried to assure herself the friendly woodsman was merely teasing. “You know that…that when you tickle someone like that they don’t…enjoy it. Just because they’re laughing they d-“

“-Oh nonsense!” Joe interrupted cheerfully and climbed onto his knees. “All girlies like being tickle, why else would y’laugh so much? Here, let me show ya!”

“No! Nono Mr. Meddlin!” The terribly ticklish redhead extended her free arm in a defensive stop motion as Joe began to waddle on his knees toward her. “I’m serious! I can’t take anymore of that!”

“Ain’t no one hurtin’ ya!” The handsome lumberjack said as he quickly snagged Jude’s wrist in one hand and pulled her arm into the air. “Just a little tickle tickle!”

“Noho!” Jude screamed when Joe’s free hand scribbled quickly along her smooth exposed underarm, causing the big breasted redhead to snatch her arm down and tuck her arms tightly underneath her chest. “Please Mr. Meddlin, you have no idea how awful it is!”

“Oh no? And what makes y’think I ain’t ticklish?” Joe asked rhetorically with no amount of truth in his words as he swung a leg over the face-down woman and easily straddled the backs of her thighs, the tree trunk resting comfortably against his back. “For all you know I’m even more ticklish than you!”

“Please this isn’t fair! I can’t stand being tickled, not like this!” Jude pleaded desperately as she turned her head and looked up at the dark haired man who now sat atop her.

“Oh heck, who said anythin’ about fair?” The muscular man chuckled and immediately began viciously lobster clawing at the trapped woman’s cotton covered sides. “Fair ain’t no fun!”

“Naaahoho! Ohpleehehahahaaa!” Rolling quickly Jude slapped back at Joe’s hands and bucked her peach like butt up and down as best her limited movement would allow.

Unable to shake the large man’s weight and her slapping having next to no effect, the laughing redhead took a hold of Joe’s wrist. Attempting sheer brute force Jude tugged and pulled, trying helplessly to pry the woodsman’s hands off from around her midsection. Apparently powerless against Joe’s assault Jude knew she had to think fast as the tickling quickly drained her strength. A few more slaps and even pulling at his shirt seemed to only cause a minor irritant for her boisterous attacker that he was easily able to push away.

Almost on the verge of forced surrender Jude prepared to give Mr. Meddlin an uncharacteristically nasty surprise, such was her desperation. Clenching a fist the busty redhead mustered everything she had to momentarily stop laughing and take an almighty swing right toward Joe’s crotch. Unfortunately as her speeding fist of justice reached the halfway mark the dark haired man’s fingers dug in between her soft rib cage and sent it careening off course. A loud grunt came from Joe’s gritted teeth as Jude punched him square in the thigh, a momentary pain that the sight of the cackling redhead’s ballooning boobs helped him quickly forget about.

“That’s it girl, just like the rodeo! Yeehaw!” Joe hollered as he watched the helplessly laughing woman’s shapely butt and full hips bounce up and down. “I’m gonna do you like ya poppa did ya momma, woohoo!”

“Nooohoohoo! Nnnnhahahaa!” Jude wailed, her face returning to it’s bright flushed red as Joe’s fingers explored her tender ribs.

“I bet your daddy had all kinds a fun, huh?!” The increasingly cruel woodsman asked as he felt Judy’s grip straining to pull his hands away. “Probably tickled your momma for hours, I wonder if her feet were as ticklish as yours?”

“Ohgodplease! Hahaha! Neeeiiihahahaaa!” Her face bright red Jude strained against the burly man’s tickling, not listening to whatever teasing words oozed from his mouth.

Joe ran his hands with almost total freedom up and down the terribly ticklish woman’s torso. Jude flailed her arms, striking them inward to protect herself and grabbing at the dark haired man’s wrists whenever her poor coordination would allow it. Shifting himself forward an inch the devious lumberjack pressed his noticeably swelling crotch area against the curved shaking cheeks of the woman beneath him. Jude’s bouncing movements involuntarily caused her firm denim covered cheeks to rub rhythmically against Joe’s own jeans, a sensation he shamelessly enjoyed. Coupled with the busty woman giggling and squealing beneath him the handsome woodsman was beginning to let his lust get the better of him as he pinched the sides of Jude’s dark orange tube top and easily hiked it upward.

“No-oooh!” Jude screamed and fought to push her thin cotton shirt back down when she felt her soft tummy stroke against the grass as her pale midsection was exposed to the open air. “Yeeeiiiihahaaa!”

Too late and too slow as her defenses were whittled down, the squealing housewife felt Joe’s rough hands claw at her tender flesh. Warm and wriggling the woodsman’s fingers dug into Jude’s sensitive sides as she pushed her shirt down over his hands. It was a pointless gesture but the voluptuous redhead was hardly thinking straight as the younger man’s hands ran rampant beneath her tube top. Remarkably still putting up an admirable fight Jude howled through her wide open mouth as Joe worked his tickling touch up and down her soft rib cage. Somewhere between having her heaving sides goosed and her ribs rapidly squeezed the helpless woman came to the horrible realization she wasn’t wearing a bra, a fact Joe had surely figured out already.

“What’d we got here…?” Joe asked rhetorically as he tried to worm his fingers up under the straining woman’s arms. “Come on girl!”

“Nnnnh! No! Nonnnnno!” The forty two year old protested as she used all her remaining strength to clamp her elbows inward and keep the lumberjack’s hands away from her large bosom.

“Alright –nff!” With a sudden thump as his boots hit the ground Elroy landed on the grass to Jude’s right. “Help’s on the way.”

“Ohh Judy, looks like it’s your lucky day!” The dark haired woodsman said when his bearded friend appeared.

“Hhh-oh…oh thankgod…” Jude sighed as Joe’s hands slid out from under her bright orange top and she felt his weight lift from her legs.

“So this’ what you been doin’ the whole time-“ Elroy said as he swung an old dark green backpack off from his shoulders and reached into it. “-drivin’ the poor woman crazy?”

“Ah, we was just passin’ the time.” Joe said with a big grin as he stood upright and adjusted what was obviously a very large erection beneath his pants.

“Yeah, yeah.” The blonde woodsman said as he pulled a water bottle from the bag and crouched down in front of Jude. “Here y’go ma’am, water’ll do y’good.”

“Oh-oh thank you!” The panting redhead said with gratitude as she shakily lifted herself from the ground and sat on her hands and knees. “When um, when is the help getting here?”

“It’s gonna be a little while yet I’m afraid.” Elroy said as he removed the cap and handed the bottle to Jude. “But don’t you worry, I won’t leave y’alone with ol’ Mr. Handsy here again!”

“Ho ho ho…” The darker haired of the two lumberjacks gave a sarcastic laugh while he rummaged around in the backpack. “…We was havin’ fun, weren’t we Judy?”

“Hh-ahh…not my idea of fun Mr. Meddlin.” Jude replied as she tried not to sound to distraught before handing the water bottle back to Elroy.

“Well nothin’ to worry about now.” Elroy said as he took a swig of the water and screwed the cap back on. “Joe here has, what you might call ‘boundary issues’ sometimes, but mostly he’s a good fella.”

“Yes ma’am, I’m a real champ.” Joe said as he pulled a long thick silver nail, an old rusted hammer and a small length of brown rope from within the bag.

“You’re both gentlemen, I’m sure.” The redhead said with a smile, paying little attention to the items Joe was holding as she turned her attention back toward Elroy. “I was saying while you were gone, Mr. Meddlin here is a lot like my sons, a little too playful sometimes, that’s all.”

Craning her head around Jude watched as the darker haired woodsman stood facing the tree trunk and reached up high. This time however it didn’t look like Joe was climbing, instead he held the long nail from the backpack up to the bark several feet directly above Jude’s legs. Followed by a few short sharp bangs with the hammer and the nail sat about two-thirds into the wood. Throwing the hammer down to the grass Joe turned back toward Jude and Elroy with the small length of brown rope still in his hand.

“Hey!” Jude cried suddenly as Elroy took a firm grip around both of her slender wrists and began pulling her off balance. “What are you doing?!”

“What, you think Joe gets to have all the fun?” The blonde bearded man said as he pulled the redhead’s arms out from underneath her and forced her to the ground.

“Wh-what?! Nono! This-you’re crazy!” Jude wailed and fought as Elroy stretched her arms out and she noticed Joe advancing forward with the small brown rope. “Stop this! Help! Heeeeelp!”

Screaming as loud as she could the desperately frightened woman strained to free her arms. Locking her forearms together with his strong hands Elroy was able to keep Jude still enough that Joe could loop the rope easily around her wrists. Knowing there was no one around for miles Jude continued to push the limits of her lungs as she felt her wrists bind snuggly together. Grabbing a hold of her hands the two men forced the thrashing redhead upward, bending her body backward around the tree trunk. A few grunts from both men showed their own struggle as they hooked the rope over the silver nail, forcing Jude’s voluptuous frame to stretch in an outward arch.

“Hhh! Hhh! You can’t do this!” The red faced woman shrieked as she hung around the large trunk, looking up at the two men who loomed over her.

“Now now now, just calm down.” Elroy said as he made no effort to conceal the fact he was starring directly at Jude’s jiggling cleavage, even nodding his head with lustful approval. “The good news is, I really did go get help…bad news -for you- is, they are gonna be a while.”

“Listen this –tickling me was one thing but this is-“ Jude tried to reason in her panicked tone as she looked rapidly back and forth between the two men.

“You didn’t think I was gonna let Joe have all the fun didja?” The bearded blonde repeated his question as he reached down and unsheathed a large hunting knife from under his trouser leg.

“Oh-oh god- what are you doingggg?!” Tensing up Jude braced herself when the sharp blade came toward her and quickly cut straight through the two thin straps of her tube top.

“There we go!” Elroy said as he pulled the top downward and watched the busty redhead’s large milky white boobs jiggle into the open air.

“I-I can’t believe you’re doing this!” The now topless woman said in a state of disbelief as Elroy sliced through the rest of her now useless orange tube top and threw it to the ground. “This isn’t playful anymore, this isn’t fun!”

“Nonsense!” The blonde man said as he threw the knife skillfully into the dirt and turned his focus directly to the bound half naked woman. “I’m havin’ a great time!”

“NO! Ohno pleaseplease!” Jude stressed with wide eyed terror as she watched Elroy’s hands rise toward her, his ten fingers wiggling menacingly. “Nnnno! Nnnnhhh!”

Feeling his fingers wiggle softly over her elbows the vulnerable woman clenched her eyes shut. Jude’s horrified disbelief was quickly giving way to terrible anticipation, Elroy’s fingers slowly stroking down the backs of her sensitive arms. Inching ever closer to her stretched smooth underarms the trembling redhead pursed her lips and sulked her eyebrows with dinner plate eyes. Darting her focus back and forth between his hands, Jude looked on as they crept further down, each soft stroke infinitely more maddening than the one before it.

Locking eyes with Elroy as his fingers paused against the silky skin that turned against muscle into underarm, Jude saw an expression of merciless determination looking down at her. Returning with a look of sheer pleading only seemed to increase the bearded lumberjack’s definite intent. Shaking her head slightly from side to side the terrified woman watched as Elroy’s gaze lowered away from her begging expression down toward his taut ticklish targets, and the bound topless woman knew her fate was sealed.

“NnnnnNNNNAAA! AAH AAH AHAAAHAHAHA!” Shaking violently against the small brown rope Jude’s screams quickly turned to explosive belly laughter as Elroy’s ten dastardly digits ran rampant in the dead center of the sensitive woman’s fully exposed hollows.

As disbelief had given way to terrified anticipation, so too did anticipation give way to outright crazed laughter. Beside herself with ticklish abandon Judith Werner thrashed against the blonde man’s explorative fingers. Long fiery hair bounced and flew as the wild woman’s head tossed in every direction, her mouth wide with forced laughter. Like two mounds of fleshy jello the mother of four’s large freckled boobs jiggled with each angry thrash, her round pink nipples swaying along in tandem.

It was a little over a minute before tears began to well in the howling redhead’s eyes once again, her cheeks flushed already from the panicked struggle. Contorting her expression between wide eyed horror and helpless laughter the half naked housewife could do nothing to stop Elroy’s underarm assault. Joe stood off to one side, empty handed apart from the occasional unseen adjustment of his swelling erection. Watching Jude scream for mercy beneath his good friend’s fingers, her toned creamy white stomach heaving with loud stressed laughter, her big breasts wobbling, the dark haired woodsman might have been turned on more in his life, but in that moment he couldn’t remember when.

“Get her titties!” Joe called enthusiastically to his bearded friend after several minutes of nonstop underarm torment. “Tickle them big ol’ titties Elroy!”

“Whatchoo think about that miss Judy?” Elroy said turning briefly toward Joe and then back toward the gasping older woman. “Think it’s time for a titty tickle?!”

“No! Nogod! Hhh! Ohlordnoplease!” The exasperated woman sobbed as tears streamed down her reddened cheeks, her underarms pink with a thousand tickled tracks.

“Titty tickle! Titty tickle!” Joe called loudly and waved an encouraging fist.

“The people have spoken!” Elroy declared and instantly began wiggling his fingers several inches away from the sides of Jude’s ballooning boobs.

“No! Noheehee!” The poor woman couldn’t help herself from giggling nervously at the approaching digits. “Pleheeheease! D-don’t do that!”

“Don’t lie! I bet you love these big ol’ titties gettin’ tickled!” The bearded woodsman teased as he made sure to close in slow and steady. “Admit it! Admit you love it!”

“Nono! I don’t, please oh god!” Jude cried and shook her head as the suspense of having someone tickle her helpless breasts drove her almost as mad as the tickling itself.

Less than two inches from her wobbling cushy flesh and the mother of four couldn’t stop shaking at the sight of Elroy’s all-too-playful fingertips. The utter helplessness made her giggle, she wanted to be angry and scream and yell but her bashful embarrassment overwhelmed the usually confident woman. Girlish fitful laughter interrupted Jude’s unconvincing but completely genuine pleas for mercy and as the fingers came within half an inch the stupefied housewife noticed her large nipples had stiffened to a rigid state.

“Eeehee! Eeeeheeheeheenonoahaha!” Squealing loudly the topless redhead bounced and struggled when Elroy’s fingers spidered lightly along the sides of her sensitive bosoms.

Bobbing up and down with hypnotic motion the blonde lumberjack starred directly down toward the giggling woman’s jiggling boobs. The redhead’s hardened nipples drew invisible lines in the air as they swayed. Elroy’s fingers eagerly danced along the freckled tops and back down the sides, teased into Jude’s underarms and ran rampant underneath where soft thick breast flesh met toned tender ribs. Lost in a sea of schoolgirl squeals poor Judy let tickled tears roll down her blushing cheeks as the two bulbous mounds were subjected to the achingly light touch of otherwise rough hands.

When he dropped to his knees Elroy’s hands followed and Jude’s giggles turned to full blown belly laughter once again. Clawing at her taut sides the lumberjack’s fingers dug in hard and massaged the flailing woman’s muscles to a point of wordless laughter. Up and down he worked his hands and the hyper ticklish woman responded with howls of tortured laughter. The woodsman goosed her ribs and squeezed her sides, danced fingers over her boobs and pinched her lower tummy, he revisited her underarms and stroked quickly down the small of Jude’s back. Completely out of her mind the cackling redhead wheezed when Elroy finally shuffled back and admired what he’d done.

Sweating profusely Judith Werner could say beyond a shadow of a doubt that she had never once been tickled so rigorously in her entire forty two years. Hanging her head and gasping for air the woman’s long red hair matted to her glistening shoulders. Small giggles continued to escape her full red lips and as her composure slowly returned the dreaded thought that she was still at the mercy of Joe and Elroy stamped out any relief she might have felt.

“Double trouble!” Joe’s voice made Jude realign her focus as she looked up just in time to see both men speeding their boisterous rough hands toward her stretched naked torso.

“NO-OHHH!” Jude screamed with terrible surprise and suddenly felt their twenty collective fingers ravaging her creamy flesh. “AAAHEEEIII! AANOHOHOHOOO!”

As was their nature neither of the two men were particularly gentle, groping and digging at Jude’s tender ticklish flesh. Screeching laughter reeled from the wild woman, the woodman’s hands exploring every nook and cranny. The redhead’s stomach was a favored spot and soon grew a dark shade of pink but it didn’t go unnoticed that both men spent a disproportionate amount of time poking and prodding at Jude’s swollen boobs.

So fallen into the void of wordless straining laughter was the bound country gal that she didn’t even notice when Joe began to unbuckle her belt. Noticing his partner’s sly maneuver, Elroy made sure to not let up his attack for even the slightest of moments and buried his fingers into the soft scream inducing spots between Jude’s delicate ribs. Slipping the belt out Joe unsnapped the buttons of the howling redhead’s light blue jeans and slid the zip downward, the warmth radiating onto his hand from under the denim unmistakable. As the bearded man continued playing her ribs Jude wailed loudly against every squeeze and barely registered that the darker haired woodsman had already pulled her jeans down around her knees.

The feeling of rough bark pounding against her shapely butt was the first indication she’d been disrobed, the second being a cool breeze against the heinously laughing housewife’s steaming wet crotch. To their mutual delight Elroy and Joe exchanged knowing looks when they saw a clear-as-day wet patch staining the front of Jude’s sleek white cotton panties. Returning his busy hands to the redhead’s sensitive skin Joe dug his thumbs deep into Jude’s hips and sent her thrashing.

Not yet having resisted a single urge, Elroy wasn’t about to stop. Leaping back to his feet the bearded man hastily threw off his shirt and unbuckled his jeans. Kicking off his boots with furious speed the horny woodsman dropped both pants and boxers in one fell swoop and stood naked as the day he was born, a wet raging erection curving up toward the summer blue sky. Joe, enthralled with Jude’s wide eyed screaming, took a moment to notice Elroy’s hand tugging at his shoulder. Turning to see the blonde lumberjack standing completely disrobed, Joe climbed to his feet and gestured toward the bound redhead, a welcoming motion that said ‘she’s all yours’.

With Joe stepping back, a large determined sneer crossed Elroy’s lips. The forty two year old woman, topless and sweating, let out only a whimper as the bearded man’s enormous cock slapped between her quivering boobs. Pressing the sides of Jude’s bulging bosom with his forearms, the naked woodsman squashed the voluptuous woman’s flesh around his rock hard shaft and groaned with approval. His cock head level with her jugular, Elroy began to slide himself up and down between the redhead’s ballooning breasts. For the first few moments Jude hung from her bonds, exhausted and beaten, but a sudden flurry of fingers under her arms easily renewed the ticklish woman’s energy.

“Yeeeeiiiheeheehee!” Jude shook and craned her head back, a torrent of giggles bursting from between her full red lips as Elroy’s finger tips lightly danced in her deep smooth hollows. “Ohohono! Oheeeieieie! Ei! Ei!”

The involuntary struggling bought on by the underarm assault caused all the movement Elroy needed. As Jude squealed and fought for freedom, her squished jiggling bosom jerked the woodsman’s thick dripping cock with erratic rhythm. Thrusting himself between the near nude mother of four’s milky white boobs caused an excess of piping hot clear liquid to dribble down Elroy’s throbbing shaft and join the sweat covering her freckled breasts. The lumberjack’s primal grunting soon became as loud as the trapped woman’s helpless laughter, the bearded man’s erect cock engorged by the housewife’s bare naked boobs.

As he watched the distinctive wet patch across the front of Jude’s panties grow, Joe Meddlin began to unbutton his shirt. The red bright red cheeks, the tear filled eyes, her strained unstoppable laughter –all due to a few light strokes under her arms, the darker haired of the two woodsmen could barely pry away his gaze. In an almost hypnotic state Joe starred on as he slipped out of his boots, dropped his jeans and tossed his shirt to the ground. With only his boxers remaining the well toned man slipped them off with an absent minded pace, never once waning from the view of Elroy tormenting the poor ticklish redhead.

“Ungh! UnGH! UNGH!” The blonde lumberjack’s volume increased with each sweat slicked thrust, his large cock throbbing with inevitable promise. “OHG- OHGA- UNNHH!”

Arching forward, Elroy gripped clumsily at Jude’s shoulders as he grit his teeth and roared with erotic release. Spurt after heavy spurt burst unceremoniously from the tensed woodsman’s throbbing cock, each eruption splashing across the tops of the bewildered housewife’s bosom. As Elroy enjoyed every muscle wrenching pump, Jude squeaked softly. Barely aware of what had transpired, so distracted by the underarm assault which had only just ended. Any shred of dignity Jude might have had left quickly disappeared at the site of the bearded lumberjack’s cum rolling between her fleshy cleavage.

“Awww….yeah!” Elroy sighed and wiped sweat from his brow and he took a step back, his erect cock still twitching, a big toothy grin plastered across his face.

Turning to his friend, the blonde haired man noticed Joe too was now stark naked, his own hungry erection large and shining with desire. Exchanging equally wicked smiles of playful cruelty the two nude woodsmen turned their attention back toward their unwitting victim. Hanging limp, Elroy’s thick release sliding down her heaving stomach, the redhead gasped for air. Scarcely an inch of skin was left untouched, the torturous tickling having turned near every spot a bright pink in the midday sun. Long fiery hair matted against the beads of sweat, tears dripped from her jaw line on to freckled breasts. And there, between Jude’s shapely thighs sat her soaking white panties, a large wet patch adoring the front and a single droplet running down her inner leg.

“Ya’ll head on around the other side there, Elroy!” Joe said and looked toward the top of the log. “I’ll make sure Judy here gets treated right…”

“Wh…wait…wh…no…” Jude whimpered as she saw the bearded woodsman begin to clamber over the giant tree trunk. “…No…no not again! Not again! NO NO PLEASE!”

Her normally bubbly voice and friendly tone had turned to shrill desperation. There was only one possible place for Elroy to be heading, and it terrified the poor redhead. Disbelief at the sheer horror of her situation made her head shake rapidly from side to side as if attempting to wake from a hellish nightmare. Alas, Elroy had no sooner flashed a devil’s grin than he had disappeared over the top of the massive log. Pleading with stress and panic cracking her voice, Jude’s head stopped it’s frantic shaking when she noticed the muscular frame of Joe Meddlin looming over her.

“Hold on over there, Elroy!” Joe called out as he kneeled down, eye to eye with the weeping woman bound before him. “Don’t do nothin’ just yet!”

“…please…I…I can’t…” The utterly vulnerable housewife sobbed softly as the anticipation alone sent tears down her aching flushed cheeks.

“Now now…all you gotta do…” The handsome lumberjack said as he slowly reached up and softly pinched both of Jude’s stiffened pink nipples.

“Unfff…” The redhead bit her bottom lip at the sudden rush of pleasure.

“…is tell me what you want.” Joe finished his sentence as he leaned in close, his mouth next to Jude’s ear.

“I…I don’t…” Jude squirmed in a state of aroused confusion, the soft caress of her sensitive nipples making her swoon.

“…Sure you do…” The seductive woodsman replied in a low voice, his breath hot against Jude’s ear. “…all you have to do is say it…”

“P-pleaseunn…I…I don’t know what youuunn…you want…” The horny housewife’s voice was a humiliated squeak, each pinch making her abs tighten with a pulse of pleasure.

“It’s not about what I want…” Joe said, his lips softly tickling the sensitive woman’s ear. “Just say it…say you want me inside you…”

“I cahh…I can’t…pleaheehese…” The idea of Joe’s burly frame pressed against her sweat soaked body, his enormous cock pile driving her g-spot, it made Jude’s stomach flutter with animalistic glee.

“No?” The dark haired man asked rhetorically, then whispered soft and slow. “Because if you don’t say it…I’m going to let Elroy at those pretty feet of yours…for the next hour…”

“No! No pl…” Wide eyed and momentarily distracted from her lust by the horrific reminder of Elroy’s position, Jude cut herself as the sincerity of Joe’s threat sunk in. “…okay…yes…yes…anything but that…”

“You have to say it, Judy…” Joe replied as his free fingers quickly stroked the front of the redhead’s glistening boobs, an unnecessary reminder of the torturous sensation. “…say you want me…”

“Eep! Yes!” Jude giggled at the sudden tickling around her nipples and swallowed whatever scrap of pride she had left. “I…I want you…please…please do it…inside me…”

Without another word, the chiseled woodsman eagerly complied. Hooking his fingers in either side, he slid the sodden white panties down around the redhead’s thighs until they met her crumpled jeans. Now completely naked, the hot summer air brushed across Jude’s fiery red bush, the colour darkened from its sopping wet state. Liquid lust dripped from the randy woman’s starving lips, her pussy all but steaming from arousal. Sliding his hands up her back, Joe took a firm hold of the naked woman’s shoulder blades and easily slid his large cock inside her.

“UUNGH!” Joe grit his teeth and clenched his eyes closed as he felt Jude’s piping hot pussy flood around him.

“OHH-OHA! AH! AHIIINN!” Jude too grit her teeth and then formed a wide open O with her lips as the woodsman’s cock slid inside her, his slick purple head pressing hard against her G-spot.

“Go ahead, Elroy!” Joe called suddenly, his strong chest pressed against the redhead’s ballooning breasts.

“Wh-No…!” Her eyes went wide as she realized the woodsmen’s cruel trap, but as the one with his monstrous erect cock inside her thrust back slowly and tapped her G-spot again, a moaning cry took over the redhead’s ability to protest. “A-ANH!”

Had she been in her right mind, Jude Werner would no longer have been surprised. As it was, having been tickled to the point of madness and the threat of even more tickling still on its way, the frazzled forty two year old couldn’t help but be dumbfounded by the woodsmen’s bottomless well of fiendishness. She wanted Joe’s muscular figure pressed against her, as he thrust into her with increasing speed and intensity, Jude howled with ecstasy. They had forced the truth from her, more than anything she wanted, needed the handsome hunk to ride her ravaged body. As orgasm drew closer with each savage drive the voluptuous woman’s thirst for release grew to bursting point. Riding the edge of a blissful abyss Jude was more than ready to leap in, until the cruel reminder of Joe’s last words began rapidly dancing across the soles of her feet.

“YEEEIIGHEEHEE! NAHAHAHAAAA!” A crazed expression on her beet red face, Jude shrieked with laughter as Elroy’s fingers frolicked across her heels and down her sensitive arches.

On one side the bearded woodsman sat naked in the grass with Jude’s bare feet before him. They could twitch and wriggle, but the movement was limited and their trapped position allowed Elroy full access. It was no amount of effort to lightly stroke all ten fingers mercilessly up and down, circling around her heels and raking down the instep. Listening to the sound of the redhead’s wild laughter spill from the other side, the blonde haired sadist delighted in his control. A slow raking motion resulted in a long, drawn out scream, while a brief toe tickle would make his victim erupt into forced, high pitch giggling. The other side of the log was quite a different picture.

Berserk from the unavoidable tickling, Jude Werner’s mind and body tore in two. Wide eyed, her expression one of sheer insanity, the poor woman felt every hard throb as Joe pounded into her. At the same time she too felt every finger stroke across her delicate soles, a feeling that kept her deep in the agonies of ticklish hell with only a far-off view of heaven for company. Only moments ago the besieged woman had been riding the edge, a single nipple pinch would have sent her reeling with ecstasy, but then the tickling began. Coupled with Elroy’s assault Jude felt herself tugged violently away from her wet hot pleasure, now forced to claw painstakingly towards it as she screamed with unwanted laughter.

Nonetheless, at the speed and ferocity Joe was capable of, orgasm remained inevitable. The tender warmth in the housewife’s lower tummy turned to a blazing inferno of lust. Although she had no idea, the tickling too, horrific as it was, turned Jude on more than she knew. It was those soft strokes and savage pokes that had got the Amazonian woman so hot under the collar in the first place, the fact her attackers were both hunky and rugged didn’t hurt either.

“OH G-! AAEEEIIEEH! OH J-OH JEEEHEHEEE!” Unmistakable sounds of pleasure began, almost buried by Jude’s uproarious crazed laughter.

Sensing his the nude woman’s rapidly increasing pleasure, Joe’s own restraint reached its breaking point. Knowing he was mere moments from an explosive ending, the dark haired lumberjack rode Jude hard and fast. Beads of sweat poured over his curving six-pack, the deranged woman shaking violently as she cackled beneath him. Another cry of pleasure, another shriek of laugher, Joe’s cock throbbed with an unforgiving power as the tidal wave approached. Her feet were tickled, her pussy frothed with lust, the woodsman’s giant cock pulsed inside her. Another howl, not the least bit capable of real words, the howl indistinct as to its place of origin. One loud grunt signaled Joe’s release, and Jude’s own immediately followed.

A mess of wailing moans and loud guttural grunts filled the air. Elroy paused, but only for a second, and gleefully continued his busy fingers. Jude arched her back what little she could, her bare plum shaped butt pressing against the rough tree bark. Joe dug in fingers in hard to the noisy redhead’s shoulders and leaned back, her big breasts slippery with hot sweat against his bare chest. Tensing every muscle in their naked bodies, both Jude and Joe came with a volcano’s force.

Pumping to almost the point of pain the dark haired woodsman’s hard cock swelled, an orgasm that only seemed to grow in power with each subsequent grind. Every nerve ending singeing with erotic fire, Jude’s soaking pussy quaked with excitement. Loud and strained the disheveled woman’s screams squeaked near the end, renewed with volume as another powerful thrust sent her into a secondary orgasm. The endless foot tickling, maddening though it was, only served to turn the already blazingly aroused woman on more with each and every stroke. As a third thunderous orgasm shook the bound forty two year old to her core, it was now the tickling itself causing her to cum.

Pulling out, his cock pulsating with drained exhaustion, Joe looked on weary eyed as the tied naked woman before him continued to reel in mindless ecstasy. Throughout her ordeal, having the handsome lumberjack pile drive her G-spot, his naked muscular body pressed against hers, Jude had become exponentially more sensitive with each explosive orgasm. Amazed and breathless, Joe looked on as the fiery haired woman continued to cum from the simple effect of Elroy’s fingers dancing across her bare feet. Minutes passed before the redhead’s voice broke, her screams turning to a hoarse whisper, her head finally falling forward, the only signs of life a steady stream of tiny giggles and a post orgasmic quiver.

“Hee…heehee…n…nohoee…” Jude hung from the thin brown rope around her wrists, her eyes closed and a demented smile across her lips as Elroy’s fingers kept dancing softly over her ticklish soles.

It was almost a full twenty minutes before Joe finally took pity. In the time before he’d told Elroy to stop, the darker haired woodsman got dressed and had been kind of enough to unhook Jude from her bonds. He’d stood there for a while, looking down at the exhausted woman’s nude body laying in the grass, giggling softly while his friend continued to tickle her feet. Eventually, when he giggling turned to only small tortured squeaks, Joe called over and told Elroy to quit it.

There was no surprise to learn that, although unseen and unheard by both Jude and Joe, Elroy had driven a large excavator down the hill upon his earlier return. With the use of the digger the bearded woodsman was easily able to dig out large pits either side of the nude woman’s trapped lower legs. It took little under an hour, and a lot of care, but with the use of a shovel each the two devious lumberjacks were able to dig out the middle section of earth below Jude’s legs, setting her free. In no fit state to stand upright, let alone walk home, Joe and Elroy took the liberty of redressing their red faced tickle toy, even giving her a new shirt to wear home.

By late afternoon, with the sun still high, and several bottles of water later, Jude Werner found the strength to stumble home. Stepping out into the fields from amongst the tall Hemlock trees, the light of her large country home caught the drained woman’s eye. Turning back, Jude glanced into the dark of the trees and back up toward the hills, and a reminiscent tingle of ticklish terror ran up her spine. Moving forward, the smell of a home cooked meal sweet in the air, she sighed with relief.

The End.​

I've always enjoyed your work, Mantis. I can get a little picky about my tickle stories because literature has always been a love and you not only come up with fascinating scenarios, but your writing style is engaging. Please, continue your good work, and I eagerly await the next.

Thanks Mantis, I enjoyed it.

Thank you, luckycub for taking the time to reply! I'm really glad you liked the story!

I've always enjoyed your work, Mantis. I can get a little picky about my tickle stories because literature has always been a love and you not only come up with fascinating scenarios, but your writing style is engaging. Please, continue your good work, and I eagerly await the next.

Thanks archmagusblue! I really appreciate the critique, I always put a lot of effort into crafting the style of the story, as well as all the other elements...it's nice to know it pays off!

Fantastic - a new story from you is always a treat and this one was great. I really enjoyed it - fun, sneaky, devious, imaginative and very hot.

Now if you could persuade Darkharp to provide a couple of illustrations to go with this....? :D

Love reading about your characters, young and old. :) Thanks for sharing!

Thanks friends! Sorry for the late reply all, I didn't get an automated e-mail until just this morning :shock:

MasterTickle, you can always expect more from the "Tina Tickleverse" (love that term by the way!)

Suidoken, Darkharp is working on something special alright -it won't be for this story, but keep a keen eye out!

Thanks again for taking the time to reply everyone, I'm glad you all enjoyed the tale! :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back