• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I don't know about the rest of you, but...

HeBeGeeBee

TMF Expert
I didn't think it was possible to get tired of a female's tongue, but this girl sticking her tongue out at me every few seconds is getting very annoying...:sowrong:

Annoying, HBGB, but rewarding, as she gets tickled by Jeff for sticking her tongue out. :D

Just slap her with your mouse..NO HBGB! Your mouse.....:rolleyes:

Ven

Yeah.....tickle the wench! ***Maybe if the pic were a bit smaller?***

Ann

I thought it was cute the first time I saw it. Then I saw it approximately 150 more times, getting progressively less cuter with each iteration. By now, it's in Please, Just Go Away territory. I expect to work my way up to Festering Hatred by the weekend.

I never thought anything could top the **BONG** noise ad, but Jeff has done it. While I appreciate the work Jeff does, and I truly feel Ryan Conner is cute as hell, her image coming at me on every page is really starting to...oh, what's the term I'm looking for......piss me off.

Heheh....we all love ya, Jeff, but that has really got to go. Sorry, bro.

She's scaring me. And not in that good way either. *smirk*

I'm starting to notice the blemishes on her chin..and her eyes kinda remind of me of a gremlin. Funny....the first 800 times, I thought she was very pretty. :confused:

I'm trying to decide which vid to buy next...and I just can't handle her anymore, so I'll go next round...giggle.

Jo

The best thing to do would be to enlarge the picture of her sole :D :D, and use that instead of the tongue shot.

venray1 said:
Just slap her with your mouse..NO HBGB! Your mouse.....:rolleyes:
I showed this picture to my mouse (the one who lives in my basement and runs around all night). He was mildly amused and even slightly turned on the first 100 or so times it came on. (Don't ask me how I could tell if a mouse is turned on). But then he suddenly turned and dove head-first into a mouse trap, sparing himself from any further torment. I'm about ready to join him...

As others have said, the first few hundred times I saw the new ad, it was ok.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if it is mere coincidence that this ad appeared at roughly the same time as the thread discussing "The Mark of the Beast." :p

I think the TMF needs to call an exorcist, pronto! :devil:

It was pointed out in another area of TMF that if you run your arrow over the sole of her foot, you will hear her laugh. Maybe it's just me, but I could swear that is a MALE laughing. (Doesn't sound too feminine to me). In any case, it's not the laughing that bothers me as much as having to have her pop up EVERY time I change from one screen to another. I realize that commercial representation helps pay for the site. However, I can't imagine that having this come up EVERY time and pissing many people off will do much for the advertiser's business. Besides, to give you an idea of how effective it is, I can't even remember the name of the website it is supposed to be promoting. All I see is that nasty looking tongue.

:sowrong:

Last edited:
This damn pic is really annoying, even more than most other ads. If it has any effect on me, it's making me visit the TMF less frequently! :mad:

I was going to keep my mouth shut and try not to cause trouble...

but, since someone else stated it I will say that

IT IS ANNOYING AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I LIKE the Ryan's tongue picture. I copied it on to our screen saver. And I took pictures of the tongue and blew it up into huge posters to hang on our walls. And I have a picture in my truck and at work and at my parents house and...and...and....

AAAAHHHHHHHRRRRGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

MAKE...IT...STOPPPPP!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Drew;)

Doesn't bother me, reminds me of myself. I stick my tongue out a lot and go pfffffft! LOL Tickles the lips when you do that too:)

She is an attractive lady, so I don't get the what all the big fuss is about.:confused:

The first time I saw it pop up it scared meee!!!...lol
(make it go away!!!):wow: :cry1: :shake:
~ticklemmmeeeeeee (she's cute though:)

Who ever said she sounded like is man needs to really listen! she is not only beautiful but has a great laugh! I would mind getting my hands on her .....yeah right like I would ever have a chance. Not in this life time, but would love to! A guy can dream can't he!
Would also love to get a hold of luv2bt&tickled too! :firedevil :tickle: :tickle: :devil2:

Sorry, it's driving me crazy too...although my son thinks it's hilarious and does it back to her...which I guess is cute...but still...:mad:

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back