• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Identity

foottickler1769

TMF Novice
I am Ticklyboy as well as Vinnymes...you can all thank someone very sharp , Ticklygirl, for finding me out. I am not as shrewed as I thought I was and I am sorry to anyone I hurt in the process.

The above statement was what Ticklygirl wanted me to post.

The Truth is that I was making an attempt to alter my communication style under a different user name to benefit me in chatting with the few cool people that actually use this forum. It was working well in fact and I felt like I had some great chats with some cool people. I did not make any attempts to take advantage of anyone and had no malicious intent. My apology was to demonstrate that I have the strenght of character to admit a mistake in the interest of preserving the feelings of some of the people here. Unfortunately for Tickly she does not have the strength of character to forgive.

I will add however that having had the opporunity to talk to other more mature members I have found that there are those that understood my point and forgave my actions. To those people, I thank you.

Last edited:
i am way over myself. but the Baron does ask you: do you not understand sarcastic humor when it is typed?

anyway. i hope all three of you enjoy the stay.

i am the king of sarcasm...why the hell do you think I am 3 people...i keep pissing people off and need to change my name all the time...i never realized that people who are into tickling can be so damn sensitive...no pun intended.

Look Ma Triplets..

Why didn't you just apologize to the person in private?

Tron

well. your response did make me laugh. i can picture the tone of voice as you typed it.

and long live saracsm. your throne is preserved.

take care.

dude...i did...but it wasnt enough...the person felt bad that i might be fooling others...so in order to make it right i had to apologize to the hole world...it doesnt really matter anyway...there arent too many forgiving people on this forum

Why Exactly...

Should someone here forgive intentional dishonesty? That's way beyond any reasonable expectation. You committed a crime in stealing someones trust. Why should they forgive you?
What you've done is the equivalent of pretending to be someones friend all the while you're cleaning out their bank account. Would you expect that person to forgive you? In fact what you did was worse.
Now I'll acknowledge they were screwed up for trusting someone they've never really met. But still, you're a criminal because you took advantage of them.
Again it was a private affair, what purpose did it serve by taking it public? Unless you did the same to multiple people.

Tron

LOL It's A Screen Name

Much as many here have screen names, however, I'm not the one who tried to pull over anything on anyone. By your own admission you were dishonest, hurt others, and didn't come clean until someone found you out. In other words, a criminal of sorts.
You'll not see me posting an apology for stealing someones trust, because I don't steal trust.
If you bother reading any of my posts you'll see I'm not much for hiding anything.
You on the other hand seem to have trouble with the truth, unless of course you're forced to tell it.

Tron

to tron again

whatever...i bet you are tall dark and handome too...the whole chat concept is indentity fraud
I did not change my name for the purpose of screwing around with people. I changed my name because there were some people that I got off to a rough start with and I wanted to try a different approach. My apology is to let some of those people know that my intentions were relatively honorable and not meant to gain an advantage on anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know how i get involved in these things. but here goes.

neutron - forgiveness is a wonderful trait, which often takes a lot of strength and the putting aside of oneslef as the center of all things. so lest hope that people can be forgiving.

and also importantly, the fellow did apologize. he did hold out the possibility to make things right. we can't discourage it when people make amends - they may shy away from that in the future.

I can see why Tickly wont forgive you I mean forgiveness is a virtue, but sometimes if you piss the right or in ths case the wrong person off by lieing and loosing their trust you just gotta live with the consequences of your actions for whatever your reasons were. Sometimes when you lose someone's trust you can gain it back, but some people you can't...I mean the best thing for you to do is stop buggin her about it and stop harping on it, you admitted you were wrong..great..get on with things...But one thing i do not get is you tried to create this fake person to chat with these so called "cool" people in the chat...why?? Ever think if you were yourself people would like you better?? Who are these people you were trying to impress??...if they dont like you then screw em' dont dwell on it make other friends, not everyone on this forum likes each other, just like in everyone's everyday life im sure...I guess I just dont see the point in trying to be someone your not in a chat room..i cant see it in real life either, but i under stand it happens there, but the internet?? I just dont get your thought process i guess, ok last thing..if you feel you have to continueally impress these "cool" people for them to like you (besides a first impression type of thing)I dont see the point of going to all that trouble.

Lots of us here have more than one SN. In many cases it's probably for the purpose of having the chance for annonymity when posting something a bit more controversial. In others, it's to give a fresh start (as you did). In still others, it's in order to play games with others. I've seen many cases where the same person has multiple identities and actually caries on conversations with themselves in order to draw attention and make others notice them. In the end, it's vigillence and not buying everything you read that's the best bet.

Ann

Thank You, pghtickleguy! But I do agree with TklDuo-Ann about annonymity, so people feel strongly about keep their identity to themselves and not for public knowledge.

well said my ass

sinner totally missed my point. i was not trying to impress anyone...as anyone knows there are unwritten laws that exist in group communication...i unintentionally violated those laws in the TMF...mainly because the group is so frickin dilligent in making new people aware of what is tolerated and what is not...yea right!!! Any educated person also knows there are more than one way to communicate...ie...different ways to say the same thing...i did not change who i am...i changed how i communicated...and did it as a new screename to test the validity of my new approach. the very nature of a chat room requires anonymity...we all hide behind screenames as a direct result of not being face to face with anyone...who we are online alters as a natural consequence of being on line. because of the style of communication i chose as my former screenames was not appropriate I did not have the option of changing it under those names...I had to use a new name. the hostility that resulted was a function more of fear of being manipulated than of actual manipulation. any mature adult can recognize that.

Ann however gets it...and i did not used my new name to play headgames with anyone...I dont care if that is what ticklygirl thinks...in fact...all i did with my new name was be nicer than the first time i logged on to this forum. i did not get her or anyone to do anything against her will.

Last edited:
Ok..ya know what..the bottom line is you were someone your NOT...you think that you need to try all these different appraoches, when you dont...Oh and by the way you said: "The Truth is that I was making an attempt to alter my communication style under a different user name to benefit me in chatting with the few cool people that actually use this forum." maybe impress was the wrong word to use, but pretty much you knew what i meant.
The point is, on a chat room no one gets to see you..so through your communication you are who you are as in how you are yourself in front of your friends in real life but on the chat room you only have words on a screen...therefore you were trying to be someone your not. Well the hostility you are talking about from your first name, you should recognize that you brought that upon yourself, just like anyone in that chat room, myself included, when you say certain stuff to get rises out of people, or speak your mind sometimes your gonna piss someone off..im sure everyone has done it i know i have,prolly more than once. I remember a few times in that chat room, you were completely rude and disrespectful to me, and i am guilty of being nastey right back to you...but when i talked to you one-on-one you were different. As for the whole Ticklygirl thing..I dunno what happened and it doesnt concern me even though she is a friend of mine, but she is the type of person you gotta give her a good reason to not like ya, so you shouldn't attack someone's character just because you did something to make them upset at you. I mean chose one personality (prefereably your own) and stick with it. Anyways, thats how I feel, i will admit you have been nicer..butdare i ask...is this YOU or another different type of communication??

black and white

you are totally missing the point...I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT OF ME...i was trying to be effective...for the love of god...in my communication style...there is a science to this thing that transcends emotion and feeling...you are clearly not appreciating the fact that there is more than one way to communicate while still maintaining your identity...it is not being something other than what you are...it is communicating it in a different manner. what happened between me and tickly was insignificant...it is not going to affect my life in the slightest bit...that is not my point here...my point is to argue that i recognized early on that the majority of the people on the chat line did not respond well to certain styles of communication...therefore...being the intelligent person that i am...and knowledgable in the art of communication...i changed my STYLE...NOT...my identity...FOR THE LOVE OF FRICKIN GOD!!!!

i am not even sure why i am debating this with you...you have been as ass to me since i started here.

actually READ not scan

I dont care if you cared about anyone...you do what you want..you need to read what i said.....you dont tihnk your changing yourself but on the internet...how do you express who you are?? WORDS ON A SCREEN..so in order for someone to get to know who you are and what your about you typing with them and your personality comes out in your words wheather you agree or not doesnt matter to me..but tihnk about it if your personality didnt come out in the way you type to people then we would all type the same like: same punctuation, same wording, spelling, meaning, sarcasim..which you can tell in the chat room none of that is the same, because our personalities show through what we typed just like when your with your friends and yout tones change and you have your sense of humor and it shows as well in the chat room....everyone's does. Well if your so intelligent answer me why did you tell people your other screen names especially if your experimenting with different communications?? Bexcause now everyone knows who you are and who you were. I dont know why you are debating with me either, i have been nastey to you i addmitted that, but only after you made comments that were totally disrespectful and kept PCing me over and over after i repeatedly asked you not to. But you know what i am done having this pissing contest with you i said what i needed to say, just one thing..i want you to answer my questions..i would like to hear your explanation if not..i definetly wont lose sleep over it. SORRY MODERATORS!!

No problem...

Communication is an art. One which is near impossible to change or be successful with in a chat room setting. One of the reasons I stay out of them most of the time.

It's too easy to miss or misconstrue something that someone has typed on the screen and things get taken the wrong way all of the time. Changing names will not change behavior and personalities always show through in the end.

As for styles of communication in chat, you either post a hello and see what response you get or you PM people with or without permission and this sets the tone of who you are within the room.

If you post a hello and no one responds, it cant be taken personally as most within the room are already imbedded in their own personal conversations.

If you put a post in a forum like this many will ignore it, some will read it and a small percentage will respond.

It is the same in chat only here the post stays so that many will have the opportunity to see it and respond, whereas a post in a chat room can vanish in seconds.

I suggest posting in these forums so that people get to know you and you will see a different reception when you go into chat.

My 2 cents.

Ven

one-people need to stop pcing every female that logs into the chat room. Its annoying and it shows you have no dignity.

two-people need to understand something very important. Although it is the internet. You have to take in to considering that your harsh words may get misinterpreted as something else. Its better to be straight forward without the sarcastic or hidden messages. Not everyone knows what you mean. Theres no need for name calling or childish arguing.

three-mods have senority over us all. If myriads or the mods make a point its better not to argue with them. Your only making matters worse and its usually the persons fault anyway.

four-if nobody is taking to you, you dont need to try to draw attention to yourself by doing something annoying in the chat room or making harsh comments so someone can respond to them. This is just plain goofy.

Ive seen this going on for so long. I am no angel but i admit when i am wrong. Lets try to have some fun, interesting, conversations huh!please with sugar on top.:D

is anyone listening to me

here is my response...first...i had one experience with the PC thing that i take responsability for...that is true...but it was not with you sinner.

1)you dont thnk your changing yourself but on the internet...how do you express who you are??
It is nearly impossible to express who you are on line...why???...because you cannot communicate tone and or physical movement...also...in any situation communication can be altered to suit the environment and the people you are communicating with without altering your personality...clearly you do not work for a living.

2)Well if your so intelligent answer me why did you tell people your other screen names especially if your experimenting with different communications??
The first time I changed my name...if you read my response to you earlier...was because my girl wanted me to...and I told people who I was because I wanted them to know it was me. The second time I changed it I did for technical reasons...a fact that I explained previously...and I revealed it to the public because that is what someone wanted me to do. I complied in the interest of not letting her do the talking for me.

And as for AA...no shit...those are the rules I have already admitted to breaking...and that is why i tried the new approach...for the love of pete...and one other thing...the mods are the gods of this chat room only...not of the world...they are not always right...but we have no leverage to argue because it is there party and i am not paying to attend.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back