• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Identity

apologia

I wouldn't touch on the particulars of this thread with a ten-foot pole... too many insults and misunderstandings and side-taking for my wussy blood. However, while we're on the subject, I will admit that I have another screen name on this forum.

JoBelle said:
Seems to me some folks who start out a bit more shy or reserved might feel more comfortable "testing the tickle water" with a name they can later chuck for the chance at being more openly themselves when they get a feel for the place. I don't think that's wrong. I think it's taking things in steps. It's similar to the aformentioned folks who had names for wanting to voice an opinion wihtout getting blasted, or wanting to post a story but weren't confident of the repsonses.

You can't blame a person for not feeling confident enough to do things in the way you'd feel them to be more honorable. So, they made a mistake....or a typo....cut some slack. Average people often get aggitated, and hurried when they get upset.

JoBelle's words perfectly describe the situation I was in when I first came to the TMF. I had no idea what to say or what to expect from others. It was a more provocative name than my current one, and I made mistakes with it. I agreed to cybertickles. I gave out semi-personal information. I also met someone in person. Even though nothing bad happened, I was afraid that I was losing control of it all, and I started signing on as Morning Angel a few months ago. I haven't used the old name in a while, and probably won't ever again, although on the off-chance that someone accuses me of being that person I would admit to it. For now I just wanted to present my perspective on this issue. Thanks.

Morning Angel:angel:

The internet is not a real world. People act and talk differently than they would in real life. The internet sometimes allows people to change their personalites and be somebody they are not. This is not nessecarily a bad thing in my opinion. Nobody here knows me, and I don't know anybody here. I know screennames and bits and piecies of personalites but that is about it. If I change my screenname and someone busted me on it. My main response would be so what? If this bothers you then you get bothered to easily. The only time I was ever bothered was when I heard a person on the forum died of cancer only to return under a different screenname. Now, I still hear stories of people suffering from horrible ailments or illnesses, and you know what, and this may seem cold, I don't care. It could be real or it could be a tactic to get attention. If you need sympathy or a shoulder to cry on it's best to get it from friends and family and not someone you have never met on the internet.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back