• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle any comic book character who would it be?

Vampirella....with that costume, she's just asking for it :firedevil

The Sean Man

Mines got to be

She-Hulk
Sue Richards
Dagger (of Cloak & Dagger) Love that outfit!
Starfire
Sonia
and probably a few more I forgot (its been awhile since I sold my comics)

There was a comic book heroine - I'm guessing in Marvel Comics. Can't remember her name. Her mutant superpower was that she could phase through solid objects, but only for as long as she could hold her breath.

Can you imagine the extreme tickle-torture possibilities for this heroine?
Say if she got captured and held for interrogation?
I could! :evilha:

Wonder Woman...

The first, the best, and the hottest super chick in Comic History, with She_Hulk a close secound.

golas1964 said:
There was a comic book heroine - I'm guessing in Marvel Comics. Can't remember her name. Her mutant superpower was that she could phase through solid objects, but only for as long as she could hold her breath.

Can you imagine the extreme tickle-torture possibilities for this heroine?
Say if she got captured and held for interrogation?
I could! :evilha:

Would you be thinking of Kitty Pryde, A.K.A Shadowcat?

Elektra

I am really surprised no-one has mentioned Elektra yet. She has to have one of the fittest, tightest, most temptingly ticklish looking bodies in Comic book history.

duannewalton said:
Would you be thinking of Kitty Pryde, A.K.A Shadowcat?
Yeah, I think so. Just found the appropriate link on her bio: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/shadowcat.htm

Looks like hajak60 had the same idea in post #14.

There's gotta be some evil genius out there in Marvel land with a set of phase-proof ropes and a table. If you can knock her out and capture her, tie her spread eagle; when she refuses to tell you what you want to know, you threaten her with your favorite brand of evil genius cutting implement. (I think a pendulum blade would be a nice touch) As it starts to penetrate her body and she phases to miss it, you tickle-torture her to make her breathe, etc. until her will is broken and she talks!
:evilha: :evilha: :evilha:

hmm

Catwoman, Psylocke, Storm, Rogue and Jubilee (the mature one) are those that spring to mind fastest.

Lois Lane from the Superman animated series (the series also spawned its own comic book...much more geared toward kids than the regular Superman comic). The Lois from that cartoon was so strong-willed, so independent, oh to find out how much it would take to break her..... :2poke:

PS: Loved this one cartoon I saw drawn by someone on here, of Lois being tickle tortured for information on Superman. The drawings of her were spot on!

Elektra, though that may be dangerous for me.

Last edited:
Who I'd tickle:

She-Hulk: tall, tanned, toned and ticklish
Ms. Marvel, when she had the red & blue outfit with bare midriff
Thundra, because she's waaaaay too serious, and because bare midriffs rule
The Enchantress, 'cause she's a biatch
Sue Storm, the Invisible Girl/Woman/Lovechild, 'cause she needs a good laugh after 45 years of marriage to that twit Reed Richards

And I'd looooove to be tickled by either She-Hulk or Medusa

Last edited:
Huntress
Darkchylde
Witchblade
Yenny!
Lady Shiva
just a few...my brain is sleepy.....

I don't know if it counts, or if anyone's said it yet, but I'd love to tickle just about any of the Vellicatrices Unlimited gals, with special affection for Julie McGee, Madame Koo, Heidi von Kitzelheim, and perhaps Nina LaFoote. :D

Hmm...imaginary women....

I'll add to this as well I suppose. I'll exclude anime/manga women as well.

1. Psylocke
2. Dazzler
3. Wonderwoman
4. Revanche (psylocke's original body with Kwanon's mind)
5. She-Hulk
6. Mary Jane (gotta love those red-heads)

Several women come to mind...

In no particular order:
The bronze age Supergirl...she used to where bright red hotpants and red slippers. Always wanted to gently remove that frivolous footwear and give those superfeet a real tickling.
The silver age Wonder Woman: mostly because she wore red high heeld pumps...easily disposed of prior to foot vellication.
:)
Oh and Mary Marvel, you just know she is hyper-ticklish.

And last but not least, Zatanna and Black Canary for a fishnets double header!

HEROES:
Black Widow
Scarlet Witch
Wasp
Mary Jane Watson
She Hulk
VILLANS:
Harley Quin
Poison IVY
Cat Woman
........................Oh, I forgot Supergirl.

heres my list

Emma Frost,catwoman,black widow,wonder woman,rogue,supergirl,black cat,psylocke.black canary,jean grey,mystique,harley quinn,lara croft,kitty pryde,zatanna,mary jane,susan storm,scarlett witch,barbara gordon,ms marvel,gwen stacy,hawkgirl,raven,spider woman, dazzler,buffy summers,lois lane,star sapphire,rachel summers,spider-girl,wasp,stephanie brown, cassandra cain, tank girl,april o'neil,poison ivy,dagger,talia al ghul,sif,silk spectre,domino,she-hulk,storm,valkyrie,polaris,jubilee,enchantress,gamora,blink,songbird thats all i got for now :p

Black Cat,Captain Marvel,Black Widow,Spider Woman and Oracle-Barbara Gordon
3.Black Cat.jpg 2.Captain Marvel.jpg 5.Black Widow.jpg 7.Spider Woman.jpg 4.Oracle-Barbara Gordon.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back