• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm out.

Tiffany

TMF Expert
Hi everybody. As many of you know, I've been regaling you with tales of my college exploits, but, whenever I did, I always felt a little pang of guilt, because, here I was, sharing my experiences with all of you, and my parents knew nothing about it. After much soul searching, and deciding it would be better coming from me than from somewhere else, I was going to come clean with them. I sat them down, told them I had to talk to them, and I could see they were getting nervous ("Sit down" news usually isn't good), so I first assured them that I wasn't flunking out of school, or in trouble with the law, or doing drugs, or had some deadly disease, or was pregnant. Finaly, I took a deep breath and said "Mom. Dad. I'm bi-sexual, and, I have a girlfriend." After a few seconds they looked at each other, then back at me. My Dad spoke first "Tiff, I won't say were not surprised. How long have you felt this way?" I told him, since about the beginning of high school. My Mom said "Is Paige your girlfriend?" (I had told them both of Paige, and they knew I was moving in with her next semester). I just nodded. They looked at each other again, then my Dad said "I'm not sure what to say, but, if your all right with this, and it makes you happy, then your Mom and I are behind you." Now it was my turn to be surprised. I couldn't believe how cool they were being about this! I had half expected yelling and crying, and suddenly, there WAS crying, except it was coming from me. My Mom and Dad sat me down between them, and hugged me, telling me that I was an adult, and that they were confident that they had done a good enough job of bringing me up, that I was capable of making my own life decisions, "As long as no one gets hurt." My Dad said. I thought 'In for a penny, in for a pound' "Speaking of which, well, it's easier to show you than tell you." So I got my laptop, and showed them this site. Again, they were surprised, but, looking over the forums, and seeing how many of us there were, and my assuring them that you are all fine people, they were accepting of that as well. "It's certainly been a day!" My Mom said. "Have you been wanting to tell us this for a long time?" I said I had, but I had been coming to grips with it myself, My Dad said that he was glad, as difficult as it might have been for me, that I felt I could come to them with this, bcause they loved me, and wanted me to be happy. I almost started crying again, when my Dad said "O.K. Everyone! Get in the car, we're going to Benihana's!" So we went out, and had a wonderful time. Are my parents cool, or what? And, I'm free! No more hiding, or guilt! It's like the weight of the world is off my shoulders! I feel so good, I felt I had to share!

Awesome Tiff! It's a good feeling not to have to hide who we are inside....;)

Ray

Wow, that was really a difficult step you took there. I admire your courage! What luck to have such understanding parents! All thumbs up for you, you've smoothened the road for a lot of your further life considerably. :cool:

I'm very happy it all worked out, Tiffany. Big weight off your shoulders...

Never underestimate the power of wuv. It can do truely amazing things. Congrutalations Tiffany. :D

Excellent! I am very happy for you Tiff! Glad to hear that you got that off your mind and the reaction of your parents being so cool and understanding.
IF I were a parent, I would have reacted the same way regardless of my personal beliefs and feelings on homosexuality. To each his or her own. Each of us an individual spirit/soul captured and held captive in a shell/cell we call our body.

I wish you nothing but the best Tiff. Always have and always will.

Hope you and your gf and or any of your friends can someday make it to a Hyenas Gathering. You are always welcome.

TTD:) :cool:

Awesome, Tiff. I applauud your courage and honesty. I'm so happy your folks remained loving and accepting.

If I had a daughter who was otherwise kind, creative, well-adjusted and attending college, I wouldn't mind at all if she told me she was bisexual...All that would matter is that she is happy and safe.

Congrats on coming out Tiff. I have a couple of gay guy friends who spent years in pain, drug & alcohol rehab, etc. because they felt they couldn't come out to parents who they feared "wouldn't understand." I am sure this must be huge relief to you...

XOXO

Congratulations Tiff. It's great to hear that your parents were so cool about this. I think this will bring your relationship with your parents closer than it's ever been!

Tiffany, i think your parents are special people. i'm glad everything worked out okay. when i first read the title to this post, i thought you were leaving the TMF. thank goodness you are staying right here! i for one, love your tales of what happens in college. hope you always stay happy and tell Paige to get your feet for me!

hmm seems to me i've never heard you say anything about a guy?

i am sorry you are homosexual. but that
's for another thread.

i think your parents are a gift to you. i hope you always remember their charity, and love. your hitting them with a double whammy was a true test of job. they are resiliant!

steve

tiffany, god for you, i think by being bi your are truley expeirences the greatest potential of human sexual freedom, and im sure you will enjoy it. im sure if more americans would wake up to this fact, we would enjoy ourselves much better and be more understanding people in general.

All the more reason to get republican (and some democrat) wackos out of power who believe people you like are not human and backwards.

Awesome Tiffers, I'm so happy that you got that out in the open with your parnents and Yea your parents are cool!!

Ohh...That kind of out...I thought you meant like Outta here!!

Glad that you are not!
Big hugs and congrats on coming "out" to your parents with both your tickling AND bi-sexuality.
I am also glad your parents took it soo well!!!
Being that you are from Louisiana, your parents could have taken all this the wrong way, I am glad they are behind you and there for you!
You have great parents...and again all the best Tiffany!

Congrats, Tiffany, I can't imagine how scary it was for you to make the decision to come out...I'm glad your parents were cool about it and wish you a double order of luck and love in the future :)

Peace,
Stacy

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back