• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Image Studios?

Eric Von Zipper

TMF Regular
I just ran across a website run by a company named Image Studios. They produce various fetish vids, among them some very interesting looking tickle epics. These vids run 68 to 70 minutes on average, and are reasonably priced at only 32 bucks. Does anyone know about this company and about the quality of their vids?; I for one have never heard of them until about 2 hours ago when i stumbled upon their website for the first time. Thank' awfully ladies and gents for any info regarding the aforementioned company.

I'm curious too about there tickle videos. Hopefully some one can give us a review on one of their tapes.

DK

:)

I picked up one of their tapes a year or so back, I can't remember the number off the top of my head, but it was the one with the tall redhead named Rene Rose in it. Overall the tape was solid with good bondages and tickling that is more towards the heavy side. Reactions were good, and the tape was a good length for it's price. Worth a look.

The web site can be found here.

Last year I purchased one of their videos, and overall was pleasantly surprised. I bought IS53, mainly to see Allaina Trent tickled. There were three segments to the video, but I wasn't very interested in the first two. This is not to say that they weren't good, it's just that I'm extremely picky about tickling videos, and tend to forward through parts in which the segment/model doesn't interest me.

The third segment was exceptional. Allina is a very ticklish redhead, has an extremely attractive demeanor, and is lovely when tickled. This is actually one of my favorite segments I've seen in a commercial film. To begin the segment she's tied onto a table, and the tickling varies from playful to fairly intense. She's giggling throughout the experience. Then she's put into a hogties position, which I find fairly bland. But the tickling intensifies here a little nonetheless. Overall I think Imago does pretty decent stuff, only doesn't get much exposure because the company produces more straight bondage videos than tickling ones.

I'm fairly harsh on rating systems, but keep in mind that a 5 is perfectly average among all the tickling companies out there, even the total junk companies. And a 9 or 10 would near perfection.

Imago Studies (IS53)
Video Quality: 7/10
Sound Quality: 6/10
Passion for Tickling: 4/10
Attractiveness of Models: 5/10
Intensity of Tickling:: 6/10

Sorry all, my bad! The name of the website indeed is Imago Studios not Image. That hooked on phonics deal may be just the ticket for me-lol.

Oblesklk, id be really interested in seeing your rating system of image, sound, passion, attractiveness, intensity, etc for the video trio of hysterics. i'm thinking of getting it. can you rate it for me as i value your opinion after seeing your inteligent posts about ticking. tanks.

I tried to respond to this thread last week, but apparently it didn't go through. I'd be more than happy to review movies I've seen in the past, but I rarely purchase tickling videos, so my palette would be rather limited.

To answer your specific question, I've never seen Trio of Hysterics, so a good review would be difficult. Although, if some of you remember the nasty old days of the alt.multimedia.tk newsgroups, there were several reviews of movies on there that people had never seen, or even been released yet ;)

But I do thank you for the flattering words, and will surely post reviews of movies as I see them.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back