• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've got this question...

JazzBouchard

TMF Novice
Before anything, Im glad to be back. Been a member for so long but I've been away due to personal reasons. Well not going to bore anyone with my life. I need opinions: my question has to be with the fact of having a tickle-foot fetish whatever. Involving in a relationship with someone who shares your interests should be the greatest deal, but what happens when this becomes the whole part of it. Recently I've had some sort of this and things didnt went so good as I /we thought. My partner and I, felt like a lack of other important things to mantain ourselves togheter. This might sound weird, but it is. What im asking, if this have happened to anyone else and what would you advice if so. Or maybe you have something to say about, even though its not your case.

I'd really apreciate some words from you people, this forum has helped me before and I hope this it does now.

Thank you for take the time to read this.

____
Jazz

Well, Sex is not everything in a relationship. If that is all you have in common, it can't work out in the long run.

Eating only donuts is unhealthy. Same goes for eating only Apples. Or Bacon.

If your sex life falls completely into your fetish, then two things happen; the first is you eventually reach the edges of what the fetish can do for you. It becomes routine, and route, and in turn boring. Human nature is to desire variety, and even if one is getting something that you enjoy deeply, it will tarnish over time. The second thing that happens is that the other aspects of your sexuality become neglected. Sex is a continuum of experiences physical, mental and emotional that add up to moments of personal experience. Hitting one aspects again and again leaves all the things you get from other sexual activities neglected, and over time you start to feel it.

The solution? Shake up your sex life. Do some different things. Don't tickle for a while. Just fuck. Play bondage games, practice orgasm control and such, do whatever. Just do different.

Tickling has a roll in your sex life, but it shouldn't be the whole of it.

Myriads

My husband and I met here... we've had that conversation and are pretty conscience of maintaining a balance in life... our lives are much more than fetish- and I think that any relationship need that. You'll never be fully satisfied if you only focus on fetish related things...

It's wonderful when you're with a person who shares and understands your fetish/kink/interest. However, it shouldn't be the core basis of a relationship, but instead an added bonus. The thing is that if that's the ONLY aspect of the relationship that you can relate to ...then yeah it probably isn't going to go very far. I hope things work out for you.

Building on what Myriads said, I've often found that the people who are the most obsessed about their fetishes are the ones who don't get to indulge in them very often. Sex is like air; you don't miss it until you're not getting any. So in that regard, I basically found that glutting myself on my fetish until it wasn't a huge need anymore was a pretty good thing. It's still important, and I won't get romantically involved with anyone who doesn't indulge, but at the same time there isn't that huge feeling of "OMG I need to make up for lost time and do nothing but tickle her for weeks on end until I get tired of it!".

There's also the fact that you're still in the "honeymoon phase" where you're both so thrilled to be with someone new that you do nothing but fork like bunnies for six months straight. It's normal for it to taper off after that, but that doesn't mean that you're no longer into one another or that your relationship was entirely based on sex. I mean, you have to come up for air sometime.

On the other hand, sometimes two people get together because their hormones are like yeah, but then once the squishy noises stop they don't have anything else in common. At that point it's normal to break up.

Thank you so much for your opinions, been helpful. I guess we let our relationship fell into the void routine. I know this can happen everywhere and to everyone, but in our situation, is kinda more complex than that. In any case, that's a lost battle. Well, again thank you for your time and replies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back