• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I've made us a video chat room if anyone is interested.

I would love to check it out. I have to hit the sack though. Another early day ahead for me. Maybe sometime soon.

Sadly it says 'page could not be found'. :( Perhaps some other time. :)

Skip's right! (holy fuck)

Yeah just delete the part of the address that says : peace :

Video-chat? But...but...but where are all the guys acting like they are girls going to go???? :hysteriatrain:

Video-chat? But...but...but where are all the guys acting like they are girls going to go???? :hysteriatrain:

I must disagree with guessing the gender of people you don't know, and saying that there are tons of men on here that act like women.
The reason I disagree with accusing people you've never met of being a different sex is because I've had that done to me, and it's quite hurtful.

I always allow for the unknown when meeting someone new on the net. I presume to know nothing about them, and if I feel uncomfortable or whatever, I just ignore them.
I don't know why men pretend to be women, and women pretend to be men, but I don't feel hateful toward them. I think on the interwebz, especially on a sexual site, I'm sure this happens. :upsidedow

LILY AND I ARE DISCUSSING OUR VAGINAS RIGHT NOW SO I SUGGEST YOU COME HITHER

I prefer to remain clothed. But Lily is flashing her boobies at the moment.

Screen caps or it didnt happen...

I actually have screen caps.. but idk if one of the users would want us to post them..

HOWEVER.. Lily and I are currently being joined by Justin Bieber:

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back