• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kujman, a thief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, talons, that's weak. Spellin' mistakes don't justify proddin' a guy that feels he's been taken for cash. I'm guessin' y'didn't mean t'be caustic, though.

Krokus, props t'ya for callin' out your own mistake, brother. You're a bigger man than many.

WallStreet, I'm deeply respectin' your reconsideration. Y'all make it much easier to moderate, y'know.

Leostar, I'd be upset, too, man. Don't know why them folks saw fit to take your dough and do nothing in return. One can hope it's merely an extreme and rude delay of delivery, since there IS legal action possible.

Happy holidays, folks. You're havin' a better holiday than folks swipin' your dough, y'know. Faith.

dvnc

Hey I,m with you Talons!....

and while you are on the subject, what do you make of DVNC,s spelling and syntax abuse, bordering on the criminally insane?

Borderin'

He hates g's....it's just his way, mate! I've got a feeling it mirrors his speech patterns, and he's kindly preparing us for that great day when we all meet at the grand opening of the TMF Hall Of Feathers (probably a Wyoming location...they can't seem to keep track of what's in their state very well..lol). We'll be able to recognize him instantly when we hear some fellow dropping g's from across the hall! BTW, doesn't that 'appen a bit on your side of the blooming ocean a bit with the H? ;) Q

Just pointing out a fact is all. Take it any way you want. Typos are O.K. but............:devil: :devil:

I was pointing out how i paid someone 50.00 and got nothing!

Mod Edit: Part of this message was deleted because it violated our rules. Leostar, please refrain from any personal attacks. Read the TMF rules and formulate your postings accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hey I,m with you Talons!....

red indian said:
and while you are on the subject, what do you make of DVNC,s spelling and syntax abuse, bordering on the criminally insane?

ROFL! Red, ol' chum, YOU need t'crack open your college English text. Colloquialisms are proper English, and were established as common by the time Twain was famous.

'Sides, if yer gonna poke at my colloquialisms AND spellin', y'oughta do grammatical checkin' on your use of commas and apostrophes. I think this means you're buyin' the first round of Scotch, brother. ;)

dvnc
..who was never CONVICTED on charges of criminal insanity...

Leostar, I am sure you must have been berating me. Thats O.K. bring it on. This forum does not allow flame wars but if you have a problem with my observation of your spelling [email protected] is my email.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mod Edit: talons, as you were violating the rules as well, I edited your post. If you're so keen on flame wars, try your luck somewhere else. Understand?

Last edited by a moderator:
?

Getting a bit out of hand, perhaps?

Not if we can help it. *cracking knuckles* Next one to step out of line in this thread is a sitting duck for even MORE moderation. SERIOUS moderation. Moderation X-Mas spirit style.
:cry1::whip::Grrr:
Got it? Good! Merry Christmas (to all who celebrate it) and a happy new year, everybody!

limits?

But, surely we can still poke at dvnc? It can't have gotten that bad yet? As for Red and his ,.[';;, crazy punctuation, well, he's sort of English. Goes his own way, blimey, and all that crumpet pushing about on the "lift"....see? It lends it self to a lot of "marks"...lol. Q

This thread seems to have no purpose other then to annoy me.

Seeing as it seems to be doing nothing but breeding arguments over things like spelling, and such. Since everything that needed saying about this threads topic has been said I'm closing it.

And a word to the wise. If these 'arguments' take a rode trip to another thread I will ban the posters from this sub-forum.

Myriads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back