• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

kurchatovium

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Some information about me.

Origin Of My TMF Name

I chose the name kurchatovium as my analytical chemistry professor in college always use to joke about analyzing the amount of kurchatovium in various samples like frog legs. LOL Well I always though the jokes were funny (analytical chemistry is a very dry and boring subject most of the time :p ) so I adopted the name. For your information the element kurchatovium was element 104. The name of the element is now Rutherfordium which was changed in the mid 90's I beleive. There was a fight for the name of the element for a long time. The Russians wanted the kurchatovium to honor the Russian scientist Kurchatov who was largely responsible for the Russian nuclear program.

Origin Of The Self Referential Thread

This thread is probably the longest in the TMF and one of the longest running active threads as in started in Decmeber of 2002. The idea for the thread came from a book called Metamagical Themas. In that book the was a chapter devoted to things that refeneced themsleves and thats when I thought it would be a fun idea to have a thread that only talked about itself. Well from those humble beginnings the thread took off and actually became sentient :p and gave us THE THREAD. From there we also got THE POST. THE THREAD's widdle teddy bear friend and of course the widdle vorpal bunnies. This thread as turned into a kind of free RPG and is tons of fun. I would like to thank all who participate in it and make it the great thread it is and for the mods who have let it run. :)

Origin Of The Vorpal Bunny

The idea for the vorpal bunny came in steps. First a dear friend who use to come here often named Raichyll got me to wuv bunnies as much as she did. :D Ironcially enough not soon after I started to wuv bunnies a stray bunny appeared at my doorstep. He seemed to always show up when I was down and we became good friends. Sadly one day he was hit by a car and died. :cry1: I thought I would honor my widdle friend by introcucing bunnies into the Self Referential Thread. This is when I came up with the idea of the vorpal bunny: a bunny that could warp space and time to fight pure evil. The vorpal part is the reference to the space-time capabilities. The widdle bunnies became a huge hit and soon everyone wanted one and thats when I decided to start the adoption agency. So people could adopt one of their own and yes I know I am way behind on the adoption process :p but be please patient I will get to you eventually LOL

Some Info About Me

I am 50 year old man born in an currently living in Southern California. I have a Doctorate in Organic Chemistry and for awhile worked in the Defense Industry designing explosives and high temperature plastics. From there I worked as a protein chemist for 14 years developing medical test kits for hospitals and labs. After this I needed to change careers to help take care of my parents and so I am currently trying to start my own company doing Graphics and Web Design. (Keep an eye on my profile and this thread as I will probably post some samples of my art here.)

In terms of tickling. I am almost 95% lee and love a good sadistic woman tickler :p I also like many here have a strong affinity for womens feet.

I also am a moderator of the TMF Chatroom, a job I have been doing for over 5 years. I have met and made many great friends in the TMF chat and I am sure I will make many more.

Fine profile, Kurch. Long live the Self Referential Thread and best wishes for the success of KTT. :D

Nice profile Kurch. :) Best regards to the vorpal bunnies. :wavingguy

Re-posting due to code error

Kurch is indeed a great character here at the forums. His "The Self Referential Thread" is what I consider the best public interaction around here with the CLEAN, terminology-packed humor. It's exactly what I want in interactions -- impersonal and funny (most especially during battles), it's like the way I interact publicly with TMF chaotic artist Kalamos.

I haven't stayed much at the THREAD but I am one of its biggest fan.

Here's the silly art tribute:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=123185

Now I felt quite a n00b not knowing that Kurch is the Chat Mod, as I never used TMF chat since my membership here.

For the clean humor, thumbs up to you Kurch!

:bouncybou:

Kurch,

Love the profile, I however have the honor of speaking to you quite often so I do not have to post as much.

You are one of my best friends, and I am a better person for knowing you.

ROCK ON KURCH!!!!

Rob

Thank you mils, Fatima, Bohemianne, General Zod, and Rob.

You are all very good friends. It is an honor to know all of you. Thanks for being a part of my life. :D

:yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock:

Great profile, and it's cool to know the origin of the vorpal bunnies since I've always wondered. The TMF is a better place because of your involvement!

Great profile, and it's cool to know the origin of the vorpal bunnies since I've always wondered. The TMF is a better place because of your involvement!

Thank so much unit5610. I appreciate the kind words. :)

At the very least I learned where your username came from. I always sort of assumed your cat walked across your keyboard or something.

At the very least I learned where your username came from. I always sort of assumed your cat walked across your keyboard or something.

LOL I suppose it would be worse had I used the element name Ytterbium. :p Thanks for reading my profile. :)

:D :D

I made an album of some of my art. Called The Magic Of Light. You can view it if you look at my profile. :)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back