• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

last decade's changing tendancies in tickling videos

I agree they all act different, they are human. Paid maybe 50 of them. 300 is 275 more than you have and I guarantee none of yours were free

Sort of ironic you state my paying them would at times cause a fake reaction yet you pay them...

Wasn't trying to insult you, You are a GWC with a C4S store, not a producer.

I guarantee none of yours were free

You'd lose that bet. Not counting all of the women I've dated, tickled at gatherings, or whatever else, several of my models worked for free... because they're friends of mine.

Seriously, dude. Quit while you're behind.

Yep so now your models arent really models, they are friends ie clerks, gatherings don't count, and ok I'm sorry, I saw ya, you don't date much.

Again no one credible to say you are not a GWC...

LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know. Being a producer does not make you an expert. Hell you're just a GWC not a real producer. I can tell fake when I see it.

You know how 300 women react. Your sample set is statistically insignificant to even begin knowing how a fall spectrum of people would react. Odds are you have about 250 samples around the mean, and the rest less then one sigma off it.

Come back when your sample set is in the 5 digit range, and you'll have some credence.

The only thing that you or I with our limited sample sets can say is that we've not encountered the full spectrum of responses, and making any guesses about veracity of reaction from a distance is impossible.

Next up Souldmates is a video producer, not your 'GWC' insult, he's running a business, and is not some random person with a camera getting jollies. Make more such direct GR violations and your account will be suspended.

Myriads

LOL dude. I've tickled nearly 300 women. I think I would know. Being a producer does not make you an expert. Hell you're just a GWC not a real producer. I can tell fake when I see it.

Holy shit.

This is going in the signature.

I consider "top quality" to be good on-screen chemistry between models, competent production values, and little else.
Same that's why I seldom buy any clips. If anything I find the less mainstream c4s European sites offer me more interesting videos. You are also right about different reactions from lees. Some people are completely turned off by a woman screaming for an hour.

Same that's why I seldom buy any clips. If anything I find the less mainstream c4s European sites offer me more interesting videos. You are also right about different reactions from lees. Some people are completely turned off by a woman screaming for an hour.

Which sites are you referring to, if I may ask 2 years too late?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back