• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'lers: need to hear laughter? or just any reaction?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Any ticklers out there who really need to hear that laughter for a good time? Or is just a squirmy ticklee good enough for you? :wavingguy

I love the sweet music of laughter. The squirming is sexy, but it's the laughter that rewards the soul.

I love both the hysterical laughter and the squirming, the begging is also good during all this.

The more of everything, the better

:wavingguy Laughter, screaming, struggling, begging - I will take as much as any and all when I tickle a woman.

Last edited:
You have to hear something! Even if it's not laughing, a silent 'lee is creepy. Just like a silent partner would be during sex. Heavy breathing, giggling, protests, even moaning would work. The 'lee just has to let the 'ler know that he or she is alive!

Its a combo of both. I love the laughter as well as the squirming equally. It makes tickling the lee more fun when you get both

That actually depends... If it's a session then I don't mind if the 'lee goes into "silent laughter" mode after a while (or even instantly), so long as I get SOME type of reaction. If it's more of a playful, quick tickle, though, then laughter definitely enhances the fun! :D

Laughter baby

For me it's the laughter all the way. Although the squirming, and begging along with everything else is nice.

i kinda like a mix of both but you know you're doing a good job when the girl is screaming at you ;)

Laughter is important, but for me, I think the best part is just how it looks - the process of the interaction between the fingers/tools, the skin, and the nerves.

Magic.

Any ticklers out there who really need to hear that laughter for a good time? Or is just a squirmy ticklee good enough for you? :wavingguy

laughter is key for me as a ler and all of my stories have it. It's the rhythm of life after all! :bow2:

Personally, because I'm a bit crazy, my favourite is when the 'lee tries to hold it in and stay silent, even when it's outrageous torture. Extra points if she's also trying to stay still while she's getting it - it's just so delicious to watch her try and keep from laughing and giving in.

I personally think that laughter is an integral part of the experience, no matter what side I'm on. :D

:wavingguy Laughter, screaming, struggling, begging - I will take as much as any and all when I tickled a woman.

Yeah, i really like it too :)

But it's also nice hear just her whining after being gagged :)

I like to hear noises. Not everyone laughs when tickled. Reactions are important too. They work together. Ass long as my Lee enjoys themselves.

It is very cute sometimes when you see them fighting the laughter and trying to squirm away =) Some people just don't laugh when tickled... but sometimes a softer giggle is better than a loud laugh =) well for me anyway =P

When I ler, I like to know when something I'm doing is working. Whether that be through laughter, giggling, squirming or begging I don't particularly care :p

laughter and tickling

While all the other things, squirming, begging, mentioned here are icing on the cake, for me at least, tickling without hearing laughter is akin to eating chili-cheese fries for their nutritional value, it's just not the same without it.

Barbershopman

gotta have a good laugh; don't like screaming though. I think its kind of annoying.

I definitely need the laughter. I don't mind if there are moments when she fights it or squeals, but laughter is key for me.

Personally, because I'm a bit crazy, my favourite is when the 'lee tries to hold it in and stay silent, even when it's outrageous torture. Extra points if she's also trying to stay still while she's getting it - it's just so delicious to watch her try and keep from laughing and giving in.

/begin digression

this sounds like a fun tickling game. trying not to laugh and/or squirm could be as torturous as the tickling itself ;)

/end digression

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back