• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ler's, what's your first target?

The_Kev

TMF Master
Ler's, what's your first target when you have a lee at your mercy? do you go for their worst spot first? do you save the worst for last? what if you don't know where they're most ticklish?

I always go for the feet first as I love women with ticklish feet, but then I have to explore all over when she is helpless and at my mercy....LOL

^^I agree with Yoda.

I like to start there and work my way out. :D

I usually start from the top and work my way towards their feet. Then go back to all the extra tickly places I've discovered ;)

The inside of the upperarm. Just lightly stroking it with my fingertips, moving slowly down to the armpit, at first also just touching and then more tickling. It builds the tensions.

I like to build it with soft touches for a good while, pretty much all over. They usually give away where they're ticklish pretty quick through their reactions. Anticipation is a ler's best friend! :D

I start on the stomach, lightly, with my nails. If I'm feeling super evil, sometimes I'll have the lee tickle me for a minute first and see which spots they go for, because they tend to go for *their* worst spots first, which ends up giving away their secrets =P

Start at their sides, right beneath their ribs. Anyway you go from there, chances are they're ticklish ;)

Feet are my favourite spot to tickle but for some reason I never wanna start with the feet, so I go for sides/stomach first.

I agree with Brandi. They will most always tickle me on their worst spot and then it's a dead giveaway. But I generally start on the stomach/sides too.

Mind.

I prefer to talk a bit, and get into the lees head before I even touch them.

Myriads

I start on the stomach, lightly, with my nails. If I'm feeling super evil, sometimes I'll have the lee tickle me for a minute first and see which spots they go for, because they tend to go for *their* worst spots first, which ends up giving away their secrets =P

reverse psychology i love it
:)

Now that you mention it, every time I'm given the opportunity I tend to tickle people where "I'm" the most ticklish! I really need to quit that I'm tipping my hand! lolz!

I usually just start with sides, and possible their arms. However then if I discover she is ticklish then I go for the feet because 9 times out of 10 that's the worst spot.

I always go for the feet first/only as I love women with ticklish feet.

LBFT

Sides or armpits. I can't think of a better way to kick it off. ;3

Usually when tickling my wife, my first target is her side and stomach with light and gentle tickling. Once I get her giggling and squirming in her seat I'll branch out, but it is usually an easy target to start with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back