• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lesser know tickling spots!

R. Davis

TMF Expert
Hello my tickling friends! While tickling my girlfriend feet, I discovered her ankles and heels were very ticklish too. We all hear about the general tickling of the feet, ribs, and underarms. But what about the rest of the body? I also found out my girlfriend's elbows are ticklish.

Last edited:
Isolated spots? Heck every inch of me is ticklish! It doesn't really matter where you get me. I may be in trouble after saying that.
outtahere.gif

Ann

HA Ann...I like your running Lee Smilie!! That's great!

I was told once that I had only one tickle spot...my SKIN...hehehe I happen to know I have extremely ticklish palms which can be a downfall in a social situation when a tickler is "at hand." *Bad pun, I know*

Elbows ...interesting.

Joby

i've also found palms, and ankles to be real ticklish also i found- inner thighs, butt area, kneepits and like behind the shins.

JoBelle said:
HA Ann...I like your running Lee Smilie!! That's great!

I was told once that I had only one tickle spot...my SKIN...hehehe I happen to know I have extremely ticklish palms which can be a downfall in a social situation when a tickler is "at hand." *Bad pun, I know*

Elbows ...interesting.

Joby

Yep, interesting. Uh...don't mind me, just takin notes of ticklish areas.
notetaker.gif
lol

jason19tk said:

Yep, interesting. Uh...don't mind me, just takin notes of ticklish areas.
notetaker.gif
lol

Man...i really gotta work on makin those things smaller. Hard to draw em that way, though. lol

heheh. I have loads of tiny ticklish spots which seem to alternate frequently: lips, ankles, palms...well simply anywhere really!

:scared:

Ayesha.

I find that patiently and delicately exploring a 'lee, from ears to toes, will find many spots. Further, once laughing, some spots that weren't ticklish now are.

Better still - some spots respond to different touch. Can't rub an ankle to get laughter, but a light tickle does wonders. Same's true wit' palms.

Also, teeth and tongues can bring out what fingers cannot, sometimes.

Wit' a lover, it's all good, too. Whatever doesn't tickle will still cause desirable responses, generally speakin'.

*sigh* Missin' Canada big-time, and that Kraftie girl there,

dvnc

I have to say I'm with Jo. I'm only ticklish one spot... My skin!

unusual ticklish spot

i knew a girl in my wife's collage sorority, that had the most unusual ticklish spot. her finger nails. you could cause her to fall down laughing just by litely scratching her nails. it was quite fun, once you got past the oddity of it.
steve

unusual ticklish spots...

I knew a girl in college that went into hysterics if anyone traced the rim of her ears with their fingertips.
I will add another vote for palms & ankles. Another unusual spot for me is my face.....man, that sounds weird. But if a guy takes one fingertip and traces lightly around my face I first get all squirmy, but then giggles shortly follow.
:p

Maggie

It all depends on the ticklee.

Some people are ticklish all over. It doesn't matter if it's a well known spot like the feet or sides, or something less infamous such as the palm of the hands or the face.

And then some people just aren't that ticklish anywhere...

I have become even more ticklish lately, if that's believable. Also, found some other spots. the crease between my buttocks and thigh drives me insane. I can get that myself. Also, after doing an experiment with a friend, I have found my feet to be more ticklish underwater than out of the water. Interesting, huh. I tried the same thing on her, she went nuts and agreed. Let us not forget the sternum. and my face! and if someone whispers in my ear, watch out! later on!

ticklishly yours,

crydun:D :p

lots of "hotspots" abound

I would have to agree with most...its my skin that is ticklish pretty much all over...but there are a couple of ultimate hotspots..

My butt and small of my back are insanely ticklish as is my pelvic line. Also very ticklish around my neck area and ears.

gets me giggly all over!! and oh the goosebumps...purrrrrrrrrrrr

JPie:eek:

Don't know if these spots have been mentioned but;

1)try the back of the knees on a female when her leg is completely extended or straight.

2)The area of the lower abdominals next to the lateral oblique muscles.

And one tip don't ruin a good spot. Nerves will be come immune if you over work one area too much. The key is to be spontaneous.

:devil:

Spontaneity? While it works wonders, I find that one can focus on a few areas repeatedly, cycling through them with a light touch, and they stay stimulatable for hours.

Oh, and add the neck, especially the back of the neck, and the tops of the feet, and side of the upper arm, to the list of places that are live. Dependent on the 'lee, it's like QB said - it's the skin. I'm just heavily into the light touch to get responses. Keeps 'lees live longer.

'Sides, I never met a 'lee that didn't love the light touch, and it IS all about the love, after all. ;)

Another $0.02

dvnc

dvnc

I'll put another vote in for the light touches. I find that I can last a whole lot longer as a 'lee when light touches are used. I love that kind of touch, especially on my sides...although it doesn't tickle as much as it gives me awesome goosebumps! Unless the 'ler goes too close towards underarm territory...then the goosebumps quickly change into giggles :p

Maggie

About light tickling...

Yes light tickling can be awesome. I have always discribed light tickling as imagning I am playing a guitar and your skin is the string. The idea is to keep your fingers loose and flowing...:devil:

Of course there are lee's that love nothing more than rough, rib tickling...
I will tickle whatever way the ticklee prefers, cause without a lee and ler isn't getting very far ;)

Too true. There are so many different 'lees, each with their own preference. It's why I love to explore. Simply asking IS always a preferred deal, but for some reason, I never get straight answers from a willing 'lee...

"Where are you ticklish? What? Cat got your tongue?" ;)

dvnc

dvnc...

It's no fun if we TELL you where we're ticklish...half the fun is in the exploration. Besides, we 'lees tend to lie with questions like that (I think it's a self preservation thing...lol)

Maggie

Heck, darlin', that's why I love t'explore. Much more fun that way. 'Course, my lovely 'lee is ticklish EVERYWHERE, and both soft and hard pressure works on her, so I'm livin' large.

I still doubt that self-preservation thing, though. I think it's more a habit than anything else. After all, you 'lees often do that with permanent, long-term partners... ;)

Mind ya, I'm ticklish, too, and I *do* share wit' my sweetie. It ain't like ticklin' me is gonna kill me, and it's easier to tell her where all is respondin', and where isn't. It don't stop her from checkin' everywhere else, anyway, but I figure it's just gentlemanly behavior, y'know?

dvnc

Yeah? :) And hard tickling is called rubbing. Nothin' like a good rib-rubbing to get a 'lee to sing loud and long. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back