• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's turn bad into good

I have to get up early tomorrow - but it is Friday, the last day, so Hooray!

I quite often eat too much at lunch - it is good to hear you CAN DO it.

I can do it, but it keeps me from losing weight.

It is not that you eat or not that counts. What you eat is more important. I lost 10 pounds in 3 moths' time.... by eating. I will tell my diet to you later.

Eating lots of celery won't cause me to gain weight, but I hate celery.

Eating lots of celery won't cause me to gain weight, but I hate celery.

ok.. but what about curdle, cottage cheese, yoghurt, skim milk, meat, fish, broccoli, cauliflower, kale, lettuce, carrots, peas, French bean, turnip, kohlraby, eggs, skim cheese, banana, grapes, melon, watermelon, pineapple (the best), kiwi, apple, pear, strawberry, raspberry, plum, Brussels sprouts, tomato, paprika, cucumber, zucchini... just to mention a few no1 food that you can eat even in the evenings? :bouncybou

This is a game of a lifetime... and can be done also, when hard times come to you.... Thoughts attract each other.... bad thoughts result bad things, good thoughts good things... think of good things and your life becomes much nicer, I believe... and I am not alone....

You're welcome.. And one more thing. When you read the answer for the complaint, repeat it some times, if it directly changes the bad for good, and that good will really happen to you. One's mind has greater power than we ever would think. :triangle:

I am waiting for the next complaint.

Isabeau is picking on me again...........at least she's leaving the others alone.

Isabeau is picking on me again...........at least she's leaving the others alone.

As far as I know, you like to be picked on, so have fun! :jester:
For others, who are left alone: patience, your turn will become soon...

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back