• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Let's turn bad into good

I was away now I am here, lot of laughter, and no tear (S)

It is going to rain here tonight - but tomorrow it is shining bright!

The National League Championship Series begins tonight, and the Dodgers are not in it.

....^.... so I had an opportunity to program my life better and better..... xoxo

The bus I took home today arrived at the place where I was waiting 40 minutes late and then was stuck in traffic for a further 25 minute delay. :(

The bus I took home today arrived at the place where I was waiting 40 minutes late and then was stuck in traffic for a further 25 minute delay. :(

Oh, I feel with you.... but maybe you avoided an event - which could be worse to you - with this delay.

It's dank and cold here with rain falling from time to time. :(

It was the same here today..... but what has happened? the sun slowly burst through the clouds.... then it shone brightly... finally all the clouds disappeared.....and the sky was nice and blue.. the sun was shining bright....there was no wind.... everything was fair... and ok.... and nice....

If it was much, it was enough. If it was good, it tasted fine! And you still can take a long walk, or do some exercises to keep fit. lol

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back