• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looks like I lost my tickler

TexasTicklin

TMF Regular
Well, we had it set up day after day after day. Something always came up. I'm not the type of chick that hems and haws around things. I asked him if he was not interested in meeting with me and he said that wasn't the case. That seemed good for a minute. Now, apparently I am in the ignore zone.

I haven't been tickled in a long time, since around the time of my divorce. I am also a Ler so I was very much looking forward to the opportunity since he is ticklish. I am finding myself pretty upset about this!

I will soon be going to Houston to see my friend who is a Ler but I was looking forward to this because he is new to this and seemed really open to it. ARRRGHHH I'm so disappointed!
:sowrong::sadcry::confused::shock::drunk:

Sucks but he sounds like a time waster! Think you've done the right thing, focus on someone who's not going to mess you about. Good luck :)

Wish I lived in Texas to lend a hand (or fingers, or feathers, or brushes) to a fellow TMFer.

*hugs* I am sorry and I know what you went through. I've been through this, so many times that it makes me angry when I see guys posting on here saying they can't get some. A lot of guys are just looking for personal fantasy wank fodder and no real life action. You'll probably keep running into this type, but don't give up there are real men out there looking for in real life play.

I've heard stories of gorgeous woman from here being ignored for tickle sessions from guys they've agreed to meet with. Sometimes dudes are just scared little nerds.

Yeah that sucks! I don't like pretenders either. But Porcelaindoll is right there are real men out there who are looking for real play (I'm one of them) so keep looking and good luck. If you are ever near the Boston area give me a shout.

That really stinks! Don't waste any more time with the guy who canceled. Seek real play partners. :D

Well, we had it set up day after day after day. Something always came up. I'm not the type of chick that hems and haws around things. I asked him if he was not interested in meeting with me and he said that wasn't the case. That seemed good for a minute. Now, apparently I am in the ignore zone.

I haven't been tickled in a long time, since around the time of my divorce. I am also a Ler so I was very much looking forward to the opportunity since he is ticklish. I am finding myself pretty upset about this!

I will soon be going to Houston to see my friend who is a Ler but I was looking forward to this because he is new to this and seemed really open to it. ARRRGHHH I'm so disappointed!
:sowrong::sadcry::confused::shock::drunk:

if you find your way up to Maryland, I'll happily tickle you or submit to your deliciously evil fingers.

If you are driving to accept the invitations from Boston and Maryland, above, stop by Chicago en route!

Also, don’t get bummed by someone disappearing on you. I think it’s tougher for the women, because the guys are used to having to make many tries for one positive, successful experience. Sometimes, a physically beautiful woman will be downright shocked if a straight guy bails on her. But the reality is, there always will be hits and misses, regardless of your gender, and everything else.

skype as soon as possible- while judging a person by face and voice is not infallible it's a useful way to get someone's measure.

*A lot of guys are just looking for personal fantasy wank fodder and no real life action

Never hear of this happening, but based on commentary I've seen on the forum across the years, I'd have to agree with the above quote.

skype as soon as possible- while judging a person by face and voice is not infallible it's a useful way to get someone's measure.

I agree with this 100% Plus it also lets you know exactly what the other person looks like.

Thank you all for your kind responses. The sad thing is that I have known this person for a long time.
Some good news is that my ex might be back to play a little bit and that will be nice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back