• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

meeting people from the TMF

I have had some great interactions with people from here, either at munches, gatherings, etc. I guess I consider myself lucky as they have always been a success and I have enjoyed great friendships I have made through them. All people need to do is take that 1st step.

JPie is still around here?

I should read the board more often!

:lurking:

~ toyou

How many people here have met other members from here for just meeting somewhere to hang out and or tickling fun? for F/F F/M M/F M/M MF/F MM/M and so on and so on

Oh , I've attempted to meet others from here for some good ol' fashioned M/* tickling fun.

Unfortunately , there aren't very many /* members on this forum. :(

I've met two, including a session with one lovely girl. It was amazing.

Ive met a good share of folks off of TMF, but even more importantly than the quantity was the quality. All were fantastic guys and gals who got me thru rough patches, and partied with me during good times. Oh and there was some tickling too. Just a little. :cool: OK alot.

I have attended two NEST gatherings and a half a dozen munches. FUN TIMES!

I've been attending gatherings since 2003. Just as Goth said, I can even count how many TMF members I've met since then.

Same story as a lot above; NEST, BellaBash, Albany, and a few munches. I'd guesstimate about 200+ different people. There are a ton of really awesome, quality people in our community. Try to make it to a local munch, or go to a gathering, if for nothing more than to hang out with everyone and get to know some folks that share the same passion as you. More often than not, you'll go home feeling like you just spent the weekend with people you've know forever.

I've never me anyone from here before, but I would certainly be interested in doing so! Are there any female 'lees or 'lers in or around the southern Connecticut area?

I've met several, even one here in South Korea - but he was another guy - I haven't been able to meet any females in any part of Korea who either want to tickle or be tickled. The search continues.

In person, I've met 2... femfttickler21 (almost 3 years ago) and karategirl18 (2 years ago).... femfttickler21 and I are together as a couple and I love him more and more everyday... karategirl18 & I are planning on meeting up again soon, we're pretty close friends.... I've made a lot of friends on here and would like to actually meet them in person, but time will tell if that will happen :)

Although I've made some cool friends here, I still have not met anyone in person yet.

I've never met anyone on here, but would be up for it. Everyone seems pretty decent. I am taken, so, I mean, any friends I make here, if hey wanted to meet up casually I would! As for tickle matters, that might be something I'd have to work out with the gf haha!

I have had mixed experiences. A few cool people. Once I went to meet who i thought was a chick, well lets just say he wasnt what I expected.

Once I went to meet who i thought was a chick, well lets just say he wasnt what I expected.

~

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jz1TjCphXE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jz1TjCphXE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

~

~

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jz1TjCphXE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9Jz1TjCphXE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

~

HA!!

Yes in 2006 i met with members of the tmf...starting with Dtrell, then Illticklu, Pokey, Bugman and Bikerbadboy...

They were fantastic experiences and i was happy for the opportunity...

I've been to...2 MI gatherings, 2 NEST gatherings, 3 Bella Bashes, and a handful of munches. I've met some AMAZING people!

One NEST in 09, then I went AWOL to defeat college, then the job market.

I've been to the MTP gatherings from 2008-2011 and I met lots of people! Everyone has been nice, certainly a lot of fun was had as jokes are exchanged and personal amusing anecdotes are told. I've had a genuine like for everyone I've met from the TMF.

Except for that Soda Bobinski guy...

I've had a genuine like for everyone I've met from the TMF.

Except for that Soda Bobinski guy...

Oh , c'mon ...

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rl_NpdAy3WY?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rl_NpdAy3WY?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Oh, I do like you. We share the same brain, so I kinda have to!

I've met several people from the TMF... at gatherings...one on one sessions...etc. The TMF has been a great place to to correspond with others. It's great to know i'm not alone with my interest in tickling!!!:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back