• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

Haven't been here in awhile and I see I havent missed much. I am sooo looking forward to Sept. Definitely time to get away. Oh and Soda??? Remember the party IS in Sept. and it will be quite cold. If you dont want to shrivel up to nothing, I would suggest that you do cover up. I could say there isnt much difference either way but I am not THAT mean.

Oh and Soda??? Remember the party IS in Sept. and it will be quite cold. If you dont want to shrivel up to nothing, I would suggest that you do cover up. I could say there isnt much difference either way but I am not THAT mean.

Er , yes. Thank you for not mentioning that.

All right. It's settled.

Loincloth it is.

Didn't know you were Tarzan. :confused:

He is not!

Hmmm , there was that new swingset/jungle gym located next to the Shack of Blah last year to play on. Plenty of Tarzan-related adventures to be had on that thing.

So who wants to be my monkey?!

He is more like John Carter, Warlord of Mars. (unrelated to John Carter, M.D. of ER)

Tarzan or John Carter. Either way , I'm Burroughsian , right?

Yeah , I don't own nearly enough stuff to adequately fill all the pouches of a Liefeld-drawn character.

Not to mention , I am anatomically correct.

Well ... somewhat.

Thanks to your lack of interest in pants wearing, we know that!
(also, don't foget, in addition to shoulder pads and pouches, youd need permanent smoke around your feet at all times)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back