• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My best tickle session ever

isabeau

Level of Double Diamond Feather
Since this is a true story and relatively short..i'm not going to follow the story format..no conversations in the story...

When Crusher first came to the door, he kissed my hand..like the gentlemen of old..

ok life is short as i recently found out..so i'm going to tell my best experience..and those who wish to judge me can go ahead...i met CrusherTitan this last winter...and we spent all afternoon together..wow is what i say..wow...he took his time...spent minutes studying each tickle spot, for the best reaction...he has big hands but a delicate touch...i was tied with my hands behind my back, my ankles tied together, hooked to the bottom of the bed, and blindfolded...he used a technique on the soles of my feet that drove me wild...i was begging..twisting around, rolling all over the bed...but he wouldn't stop...he suggested he might stop if i said my safe word...but i wouldn't...i thought that saying my safe word would make me weak, but he kept on...he said imagine if this was a machine doing this to your soles, and never stopping..well that didn't help any..he said only one way to stop this..so finally i said Rattlesnake...a few more swipes, then he quit....moved to my upper body...damn no one tickled my mid section like he has..and got the reaction he got...and my underarms...yikes...at one point he went for some ice..i was still tied..but not blindfolded...he came back up and placed it on the table beside the bed...lying down beside me, he gently tickled my arms...then reached over to grab some ice...and couldn't reach it..i said.."hahah you can't reach it" in which he replied.."I was going to go easy on you, but not now" and yikessssssssssssssss he got my underarms good with that ice..said he found my weak spot to exploit if ever he wanted anything from me...giggles...at the end of the session he suggested i put on nylons...scoffing to myself, as i had tried tickling myself with nylons before and it didn't tickle that much, i agreed...

yikessssssssss was i wrong...Crusher only tickled my nyloned feet briefly, but damn i was all over the place...giggling like crazy...saying stop stop stop...it tickled like nothing i'd ever felt before ever...the tickling was intensified ten fold or more...much more of that and i would have blurted out my safe word...

anyone who wants an amazing tickle experience..i highly recommend Crusher..a gentleman...the best tickler i've ever met...and so attentive..watching me all the time to make sure i wasn't in any distress...catching me when i almost fell off the bed lol....

not sure if Crusher is a member here...i met him on the tickle theater..

my god you are gorgeous

well now that is quite the compliment...i thank you...

lovefeet thank you for reading...

Maniac...hmm your prices are too steep for me...:p

Welcome back. It's awesome to hear from you!
I'm jealous as it sounds like you guys had a great time.

Until . . .

Thanks, Isabeau. But I hope that was your best session ever only for as long as it takes for Crusher to come back and top himself.

Thanks, Isabeau. But I hope that was your best session ever only for as long as it takes for Crusher to come back and top himself.

o he's coming back...and he promises more intense tickling next time..with nylons the entire session...and taking me beyond my breaking point...yikes..

Mils and Unit..thank you both...

Im very happy for u Melanie :) & its great to read ur post because I wondered if the senior TMFers had retired from the forum :p

Hello lady, good to see you back again.

So someone finally got nylons on those piggies of yours, huh? Lucky bastage! Wish it was me!!

I'd love to see a picture of your soles wrapped in suntan colored hose with plain soles. Maybe in a pose featuring your soles with you looking into a mirror over the top of them?

Hello lady, good to see you back again.

So someone finally got nylons on those piggies of yours, huh? Lucky bastage! Wish it was me!!

I'd love to see a picture of your soles wrapped in suntan colored hose with plain soles. Maybe in a pose featuring your soles with you looking into a mirror over the top of them?

well i'll tell you sole seeker...nylons make the tickling sensations so much more horrifically ticklish..yikes...and hmm posting pics of my feet is rather hard, as i have to use my webcam..

and Crusher is a member here..his screen name is bahamutkod

I'm glad to hear that you had a good time.

Please inform us when you have this nylon tickling experience.:blowkiss:

nice to hear from you isabeau, I hope I will see a pic of your nyloned feet... happy tickling!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back