• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My NEST: Dysfunction Junction at it's very best.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Despite some of the more ... interesting characters I wound up encountering, I would definitely have to say that this was one of the best NEST's I have been to.

I miss you all very much. So much so that I had to say some of my goodbye's twice! I can't wait for next year. You crazy fuckers rock my face off. I hate you all so hard. <3

First and foremost I want to thank LeeAllure for pulling the event together and keeping *all* of us up to date with some of the changes that happened along the way. Lee, you handled everything with your normal grace and manner, thank you for everything this weekend. I really appreciate it.

Max, Big John and MKeemer: It was great to be able to see you guys again this year. As usual you charmed the entire group with your guys' personality. I look forward to hugging y'all next year.

Bella and ReallyTallGuy: The beautful couple. ^^ I missed you guys so much, it was great to see you again. And Bella, that long, flowy red dress thingiee? You looked amazing in it. And it was great talking with you a bit more, Adam.

Libertine and KittenToes: The dramatic couple. Your performance at the Talent Show was absolutely incredible. I could never multi-task like that. It's always great to talk with you both although I didn't get much time with you, V. Libertine: The instruction on how to walk in heels was much appreciated, however next year perhaps you could bring a pair of stilettos and give me a more indepth demonstration. =D

Venray and Raya: You two might have not been there for very long, but it was one of the highlights of my weekend seeing you guys! Thank you so much for the little bunny who is still unnamed. I love you both so much and was super bummed I didn't get to say goodbye. =( ILY.

Bratgirl: Kidnapping Partner! I didn't really get a chance to talk to you much, but you seem to be a pretty BA person and I had a blast bantering back and forth with you while we set up the scene. I hope to talk to you more. <3

Classy Fase: Giiiiiiiiiirrrrrllllllllllll!!!! Holy hell, we finally got to spend more than 5 minutes together! Sweet! =D I can't even begin to tell you how amazing you are. You are an absolute blast to be around and one of the best people to talk to. I always feel positive after hanging with you. I love you so much. I need to get out and see you some time. I love you!

Natural: As usual it was a pleasure to see you again. You need to be nicer to the other people! They don't know that you're joking! =P I love you and nomming on your belly. Rawr! =D We never had Frosted Flakes together! =(

PurrBast: Fucking sweet! You are one pretty BA lady, lover. Leaning against your boobies as soon as I got in and just met you for the first time has got to be one of the coolest things evar. Talk moar soon, plskthx. <33

Ticklish9's: You are such a sweet guy! It's funny that I'm typing this knowing almost exactly where you are and it's about 5 minutes from me. =P -- We'll have to talk more!

Lyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz: Oh. My. God. it was so much fun avoiding you all weekend. Srs. Although, big serious thank you's for the 5AM shoulder. Muchly appreciated. You're a beautiful, amazing woman and I love you hardcore.

Gregg: My little social butterfly! Every passing moment we shared was incredible. You're a sweet guy with a heart as big as Amanda's boobs. I can't wait to hang with you again. <3

KATIE: I swear to Gosh every single time you laugh I can't help but crack up. You add so much to Gatherings, you don't even know. =) You and your beautiful voice made my weekend something epical. ILY.

Roberto: It was great seeing you again, hon. I had a blast participating in the Game show and you pulled off hosting Talent Night really well. Thanks for the hugs and the smokes with me. Love you!

Darkhand: My other smoking partner! LOL. It was great seeing you again. Take care of you and yours. =) <3

Morgan: It seems the more Gatherings we see each other at, the more we seem to talk with each other. I like that. =) Thank you for the moment of venting. I am looking forward to talking more. =)

Lite and Kwill: You beautiful people you!! I love seeing you guys, even though we don't spend much time talking. We must fix, yush? You both are incredible. I heart y'all so hard.

Ann and Drew: Thank you for not mocking James Hetfield. I am eagerly awaiting the Sundress comments to start on forum, though. =P I'm glad you guys came down and again am bummed I didn't really see/get to talk to y'all either. =(

Pokey: It was great seeing you at the Gathering! Total suckage that you didn't get to bike down. Maybe next year? =P Thanks for the hugs. =)

Rhino: RAWR Snort for meeeeeeeeeeee!! I totally enjoyed being 500 feet tall for those few minutes. And partnering alongside you for the Amanda 'napping was quite possibly the hardest I've ever laughed that weekend without play being caused. I love you so much, you are absolutely incredible. I can't wait to see you again. Maybe we can learn better karate moves and really take this shit to the next fucking level. <3

Kassi: It was great to finally meet my FV neighbor and learning all about the Jesus Sheep. LOL. I'm glad you managed to relax towards the end of the weekend. It was great talking with you. I'm totally buying one of those hair tie backie thingiees. EPIC. <3

Baldi and Sahhhhhrahhhh: DUDE BRING ROCKBAND TO NEXT EVENT, PLZKTHX. Was epically bummed I missed that! I didn't get to see y'all that much, but it was still great seeing you when I did, ya dig? Sarah, you've inspired me to bring a little notepad to the next NEST so I can stop writing room numbers down on my hand. ^^ I love you both! <33

Corry and Mark: It was odd not seeing you guys filming this year! I always have a great time watching you both set up. Maybe next year? -- Corry, I look forward to talking more about your idea. I really think you've got something right going there in that beautiful head of yours. ily guys.

Laura: Absolutely beautiful toga dress. It was great talking with you a bit more this year! <3

Little Rob: D'awwwww. Your reactions to Cassi beating you were priceless. I mucho enjoyed sitting in on the scene and helping pick the tools to bring you to your eventual demise. ^^ Much love my little Canadian friend. <33

Josh: Thanks for the hug and the mini back rub and as always I really appreciate the offers to come get me and trek me to NEST. I didn't see you much, but I hope you had a great time. =)

Andy!: Quite possibly the most I ever talked with you because I was involved in two of the 'nappings. But you still rock my face off. Just learn how to use that phone, kay? =P

Christina: You beautiful effing bitch. I love you so much. Please can we spend moar time together next event? You were practically non-exisistant! =P I love you, babe.

Stacy: My girl! I finally got to meet you!! I'm so sorry you had to leave early and I really hope you're feeling well, but the handful of hours I got to spend with you were great. =)

Kelby and Meg: I fucking love seeing you guys every year. You both need to make it out to more events though, damnit. This once a year shit is some bullshit! You both looked absolutely incredible for the Talent Show Dinner, I swear I almost vomited ducks that os·cil·late: [os-uh-leyt] -- verb,-lat·ed, -lat·ing.

–verb (used without object)
to swing or move to and fro, as a pendulum does.
to vary or vacillate between differing beliefs, opinions, conditions, etc.: He oscillates regularly between elation and despair.
Physics. to have, produce, or generate oscillations.
Mathematics. (of a function, sequence, etc.) to tend to no limit, including infinity: The sequence 0, 1, 0, 1, … oscillates.

–verb (used with object)
to cause to move to and fro; vibrate.

bwahahahahahaha ILY GUYS!!

Mike: Great to see you again, babe. Glad you're well and thanks for the Blood Pressure check. Nice to know that I'm right on the average. ;) Love ya.

Imfailer: WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?! I barely saw you too! Gowd. But I did enjoy the "hair in a can" discussion. ^^ Let's get lost again sometime, k? ILY.

Necia and Charlie: Stop telling Amanda every time Lee tickles you! =P It was great to see you both this year. The hugs and conversation were great. =)

Milagros: I sat with you at breakfast. Holy crap can you put away some food! =) I hope you had a great time.

Shira: You are absolutely incredible and we didn't even have any indepth conversations. I'd like to fix that. =) Your energy is amazing. I dig you!

Judy: Beautiful dress for the main event-lady. =D As always it was a pleasure to see you. <3

My Darling Kered: Don't even know what to say. You are an absolutely amazing person. I love you so much. Thank you for *everything*. You mean very much to me. Know this. Thank you for the beautiful necklace. I'm *still* wearing it. =)

Monaaaaa!!: See, that's what happens when you poke at me when I'm being lifted by a Rhino; you get Rhino-bondage and Jo-pwnage. ^^ Dinner with you was amazing, thank you so much for the talk. You made a lot of hard things a hella lot easier to understand. ILY. <3

Mel: We got to talk more! You really are a great person. Everytime I hung with you, I had a blast. And you looked great in all those dresses! I look forward to talking more with you. Really, really. <3

Cassi: I love you very much, babygirl. I had a blast playing with you. And turning the tables on you. ^^ You're a beautiful woman and know that I'm always here. No matter what.

Brent: I love you so, so much. Thank you for being there for me that night. I really don't know what would have happened if you weren't there. You are an amazing friend and have a great heart. I care about you so much. I really can't wait to see you again.

Manda: I'm so glad we reconnected like we did. Holy fuck have I missed you. You are absolutely beautiful and amazing and incredible and make me so happy despite our tendancy to feed each other our insecurities. >.< I had so much fun doing the video and all the other stuffs with you. You're my sister. I love you. NSD.

Alex: I love you so, so, so, so much. You and your robot tendancies. =) You really don't have any idea how much I care about you. I'll always be standing alongside of you. Or behind you when I'm pwning your face off, but you know what I mean. Thank you for the rides, the talks and everything. You know. You just do. <3

Glenn: I'm so glad I got to get to know you more. =) You're an utterly fascinating man with an evil streak that I never expected. I can't wait to talk/interact with you more. You helped make this NEST *really* something special for me. And no thank you, I don't want any of your salty nuts. =P

Jay. My Jay. THEE JAY. BigBitchBearFuckFaceEpicMan.: You+Me. Always. Through thick and thin you've had my back. You are more than what you know to me. I will always treasure you and our friendship.

.. Except when I get my head slammed against a piece of wood thanks to you.

Fuck Salt. Always. <3

To any I may have missed in this montage/mess of emotion and badly worded words: Forgive my utter ignorance and know that if you and I spent a fraction of time together, that I enjoyed it. I always do. =)

I think I'm done here.

I hate you all.

Always,

- Jo

Missing you already Jo-Jo. Until next time, I'll next your seat warm. :)

Rob

I miss you!!!!!! Next time we are so spending more time together even if I have to tie you down to make it happens. Love you baby!

How dare you say those nice things about me. Get off my lawn!

I love you too.

Last edited:
Aww...:squee:. Mucho love girl. Thanks for an epic weekend. And yes we totally have to talk more. Plus those boots total BAness you better wear them again for sure. :Hugs:

...............thank you and you know I have a hug for you anytime....:rose:

You know I feel the same, baby. And I always got your back. :bubbleheart:

Love ya!

You are welcome in my home anytime baby girl. We made an awesome team if I say so myself LOL. Love ya girl!

Love and Kisses right back at ya, sweetheart. Miss you already, too.

R & M

:grouphug:

Much love Crystal! Good to see you, even for a brief time.

And don't worry.....I'm thinking James Hetfield would fit in nicely with some Care Bear or Barney images that I'll be checking on Google for.

Drew

Rochester power! *highfive* Was pleasant rooming with you, and we will definitely keep in touch! :D

Darlin' the pleasure was as it always will be, mine.
Thank you for volunteering to help with my school stuff
hopefully ill get a chance to talk to you again before nest next year :D

It was nice seing you Jo :)

I know we barely know each other which is the bad side of NEST becoming such a big event. Still, through the years, i have posted here and there that i really apreciate and care for you.

You are allways a shinning light, be it at the Forum or at NEST.

Wish you all the best!!!!

And on the little words we did exchange, it´s totally true that i would love to help you get into a metallica concert somewhere :)

Take care Jo

D'awww... I love you too baby..and yush I will try to be more nicer...didn't think I was mean to anyone though...le sigh

and yush, we will make up for the raincheck on the Frosted Flakes

love you baby:redheart::redheart:

Jay. My Jay. THEE JAY. BigBitchBearFuckFaceEpicMan.: You+Me. Always. Through thick and thin you've had my back. You are more than what you know to me. I will always treasure you and our friendship.

.. Except when I get my head slammed against a piece of wood thanks to you.

Fuck Salt. Always. <3
Love you always. As for the wood, you headbutted a couch. I played no part in that. :devilish:

It was great seeing ya and talkin, we'll have to talk more next time, *sends hugs*

WOMAN. Next gathering I go to I want you there!!! My tatas are available for the lean anytime! I really wanted to spend more time with you...

I'd have loved to have gotten to know you a wee bit better luv. Sadly, you were running all over the place and I'm shy, so all we got was a 'hello' then about 10 seconds of you eating your phone while kered made me say 'catfish' a few times. Maybe we can hang out a bit next time? You're great!

<3 Jo, I wish we could have hung out more...but then, since you were EVIL to me at the end...maybe not :) But dinner with you was EPIC ! ILY more!

:wavingguy I'm glad that I finally got to meet you, although it was very briefly.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back