• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My resignation as a moderator

Haltickling

2nd Level Green Feather
A load of personal problems, all adding up nicely, are seriously obstructing my concentration and working ability now, and this won't change in the near future. My task as a mod here requires a lot of energy which I just can't bring up any more. And as I don't like half-done things (except steaks, but then you call it 'medium'), this forces me to resign as a mod.

I won't leave the TMF completely though, as it's still an important part of my life. Whenever I can, I'll drop by as an ordinary member.

A big thanks to all those who've supported me during my year as a mod. Please continue to support the other mods; they are a great team, and having to leave them makes me very sad. My only consolation is: I'll stay in contact with them, and with you, my friends. Take care!

Thanks for all you've done Hal. I've always enjoyed reading your posts.

You know... Life happens. I admire you for being able to see where your priorities need to lie. Hopefully in the future you can become an active moderator again.

Take Care.

Thanks for all the work you've done, Hal. Take care of yourself. Congratulations on putting your well-being first. That's something a lot of people can't seem to do. You'll be in thought and prayer that things come together for the best in every area of your life.

Ann

Wow, this is a shock. Take care of what you need to, Partner, but remember: "We Old Farts gotta stick together!" You've taken care of some of my blunders this past year, and brought a wealth of experience and wisdom to this Forum. Your excellent moderation will be missed, of course...Luckily for us, your friendship and input will remain.

Rxx

Your work is greatly appreciated.

Good luck and God Bless with all the personal issues you are currently facing.

We'll Miss You...

It's too bad that Hal is stepping down. I always agreed with the majority of his decisions, although that call on Kate Jackson being the hottest Angel was always questionable.

Haltickling said:
A
I won't leave the TMF completely though, as it's still an important part of my life. Whenever I can, I'll drop by as an ordinary member.

Nothing ordinary about you , my friend...keep in touch whenever you are able........I shall miss you....

Hal,

Sorry to hear about your problems. I know that you are the kind of man who can handle them. My thoughts and best wishes are with you. Tickle on, my friend! :cool:

Sorry to see you go, Hal. Your work will be very much missed by us all. Here's hoping the various problematic details of your life sort themselves out soon. Take care, my friend........

Best wishes Hal, I'll look forward to seeing your posts about the forum. And my thanks for a great year of service to the forum.

Myriads

Thanks for doing such a great job Hal. I hope you can work out whatever problems you have. Remember if you need any friends you've got close to 5,000 of them right here on the TMF. Take care.

Good luck, Hal!

Life comes first, I hope things workout for the better.

slummin' it with the regulars huh? ;)

hope life settles down for you again real soon.

Best wishes, Haltickling. When you have the time again, I hope you'll continue to contribute your excellent writing for us :).

Good Luck

We have never seen eye to eye, but I wish you the best, and I hope to see youu around. :cool:

Hal, you've been there for me in ways that go far beyond the realm of tickling and this Forum, and you know what I'm talking about. Thanks a ton, from the bottom of my heart.

I wish nothing but the best for you, and I hope that this decision brings some balance back into your life. I hope to see you around here, as you are one of the pioneering minds in our relatively young community. When I first started writing, there were two people that I looked up to, and you were one of them...so I sincerely hope that you continue down the path of prose on your own time and in your own inimitable way.

It's sad to see you go, but good to see you getting things together. It has been a pleasure working with you, an experience that was all too brief...and an even bigger pleasure being your friend, an experience that is just beginning.

- Dave2112 :cool:

Live Long and Prosper... \\//_

May the Force be with you...

Entil'zha veni

Thanks!

Thanks for all your kind words, folks; I'm deeply touched.

Of course I'll still be around, though much less frequently. We'll keep in touch, as I said before.

Keep tickling! :)

Hal, best of luck. I enjoy your posts and I'm glad to hear that you'll still be around!

Hal, I wish you luck in sorting your troubles out. You were a diplomatic forum mod and maybe you'll be able to resume your post some day. Be good to yourself my friend.

Thanks for everything! We await your next visit (as a "civilian")!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back