• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Myriads- please read

WallStreet

2nd Level Red Feather
Myriads-- I recieved a download e-mail from you today called "endspan". I obviously deleted it. I checked it's source of origin, and it actually did come from your real mailbox. You should give your computer a Klez Virus scan.
If anyone recieves a download from me, be assured that I did not send it. It's that pesky Klez Worm.

Klez is a windows virus. I run on a Mac platform. I can't be infected with it. (I did a full virus scan a few days back also as a regular part of system care) The virus lifts names and adresses and places them in the from areas, making it look as if it came from them. It's annoying, as I get a stream of e-mails that I never sent from to places I've never been that return on bounce.

Just in case you are interested, the forum has received 7 with your return address in the last three weeks.

Myriads

We also get returns from addresses we never sent to..most of which originate from the email addys at our sites. If you get an email from vencelebs or [email protected] it as it isnt from us.

Ven

Anyone who creates a virus and sends it out should be tickled for a VERY long time! :mad: Putting the virus on that person's computer would also be most satisfying :)

At least once a day I get a virus from one of my own email addresses. Even I can't be trusted!

MTP Jeff said:
At least once a day I get a virus from one of my own email addresses. Even I can't be trusted!

LOL I KNEW those beedy eyes were trying to tell me something! :p

We've been getting e-mails with klez and other viruses for several months. Actually, we've always gotten some sort of infected mail. It's part of the internet life. But, since klez is so tricky (and because many people refuse to follow basic common sense precautions), it's sticking around longer than most. Most of the security companies have a scan and patch for it. If you need one, try symantec.com.

Ann

Heck, I've had that virus show up to one of my email addresses from ANOTHER of my email addresses, including one address that's long since dormant. That particular virus is annoying, but clever in it's manipulations.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back