• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest! minus the ducks.

Lamashtu

Verified
Robace: Thankyou for hooking me up with a dinner ticket, and being my dinner date. It was alot of fun and you were a great date. Our little tickle wars were also alot of fun, next time I won’t lose! You’re an awesome person and I’m glad I got to spend time with you. Your radio game show was also a lot of fun :)

KrazieDog: You are an awesome friend J. Nest would not have been the same without you. I’m so glad you decided to come. My fondest memory was hangin with you and rhino by the couches. As well as tackle hugging you upon sight. Thanks for being so epically amazing, and I love you man.

MusicRoxmysox: It was awesome to put a face to a voice. I loved hanging out with you, and hope we can do it again soon. You are amazing ^^

Slacker: Sorry again that we didn’t get to say good-bye. I loved seeing you and stacy though. I hope to spend more time with you guys next time. *hugs n love to you both* power to the lxg

Amnesiac: Wow, ten minute fight @_@ lol, thankie ^^. Good job, hilarious antics. Great William shatner, your newbie pop ins, make it worthwhile to repeat go to them. You’re a good fight partner, lookin forward to kickin your butt next year!

Leeallure: Thankyou for making nest possible. You are such a strong figure. It was so funny seeing ticklish9’s try to tickle you lol! Big mistake >_<. Hope nest was as epic for you as it was for us.

Brighteyes: You looked sooooo pretty in your pink and black outfit! It was nice to see you again hun, especially you getting dragged off after your performance, that was hilarious!

Big_Dogg: Thank-you so much for your dinner ticket, I owe you one! Sorry to hear your flight got delayed, I heard about the storm that was hitting there (ewww).Gotta say though it’s great to meet another team Canada member! Hope to see you at FROST!

Tickle_Emperor: Hey hun, thanks for putting me up as your roomie. It was nice to hang out with you again. Thankyou for bringing me up with you guys. Forever grateful :)

Falcon: *huggles* It was great hanging with you. Thanks for the head rubs, I almost fell asleep :) You helped make nest awesome. You added to the atmosphere of togetherness and friendship. Thankyou for being so great.

Venray: Thankyou for Beast Junior! I ended up tying him up in bondage class :p I was so glad you ended up coming, wish you could have stayed longer, but even a lil visit is better than none! You and Tracy are such awesome people! I love you guys >_<

Asutickler: It was great wrestling with ya. You truly are tough like a rhino. Thanks for being so great. Hanging with you and J by the couches is my favourite memory of this year’s Nest. The tickle torture was awesomesauce.

Baldadonis and sasaxrah: I wish I could have spent more time with you guys, it was great to see you though, and playing catch phrase was soooo much fun. Hope to see you guys next year, or I still do recommend taking a trip to nova scotia :p

Capnmad: Wins the award for most in depth convo. It was great getting to talk with you. I’d love to see your writing when it’s done, and your ying and yang artwork. Your drawings are amazing. I love ur hair! Thanks for hanging out and talking psychology :)

CrystalLight: You are so pretty! It was great to see you again! Hope to hang out more next time ^^

Kered: Your hair is soo soft. It was great hanging with ya kered. I’ll be your pillow anytime.

Kittentoes and Libertine: You two are so easy to talk to. Thanks for being great dms’. Spanky Shakespear is always memorable, as well as the newbie orientations. Keep being awesome you two, and hope to see you soon.

Kretelis & Irishgirl: Kretelis you give off such a strong protective brother aura. It’s very comforting. Irishgirl you are sooo soo pretty! You guys are truely awesome! I hope to see you guys again at future events, don’t ever change!

Natural_tickler: It was fun wrestling big bear. Happy 1 millionth birthday! :p

Rupert: Thanks for the trek downtown, I’ve never seen downtown philly. It was alot of fun!

Chaneda: It was fun nerd talking and philosophy debating with you. I still recommend piave (cheese) it’s the bestest cheese ever! Hope to have many more debates!

Ticklish9’s: Happy Rave! You are insane in a good way dude, and so ticklish beyond belief :p. Drunken fighting was awesome, I stand a better chance when you are like that :p. Thanks for the cd, the awesome gang up on Shira, making me a boss at the gaming event, and being so damn kool. I hope I can make it to one of your raves this summer, keep me posted!

Tklee88: Hai herna! Gotta say, Vampires DO NOT sparkle! No. No. No. :p You were too cute getting attacked by vamps. There were so many good ones liners used. It was great to see you again. You have a lovely singing voice!

ViperGTS: It was great to see you again buddy, too bad we didn’t get to fighting this time. We’ll have to fight at either FROST if you two can make it, or next NEST I guess. Monkey in the middle was alot of fun though. Cheers!

Alchemy: You sir are a very creative artist. I loved seeing your different Freddy gloves. They are sooo innovative. It was nice getting to hang out again :)

Korastus: It was awesome getting to know you a bit. I hope you are feeling better now, and that your inspiration lasts a good long while. May the force be with you. *kicks ur butt and runs away*

Tortuga and Darkhand: It was great seeing you again Tortuga you are so awesome!! And thanks for the great scene dh!

Avenger: *pokes and runs away* muhahaha. Nice seeing ya again.

Shira: Daaammn you got stamina. It was definitely nice to meet you and I hope to see you at future gatherings beautiful!

Tickle Chicago: Thanks for recruiting me, I had a blast!

Skippy: *Tackle hug!!*Ur so cute!

HDS: You made rainbow cookies!? You are magical. I’m still trying to figure out how you did that. You are so generous and giving, you are such a great person HDS. I wish I could of spent more time with you, but am grateful for the time that was spent. I hope you had a great time, and that your chem exam went smoothly. *many huggles *

Imfailer: Fail! Lol, no, it was good to see you again, and poke wars :)

TPT: thankyou for driving us and offering up your van. That was incredibly generous. :woman:

I prolly forgot some people. But thanks to everyone who went to Nest and made it so friggin awesome! This tribute thread doesn’t feel like it accurately expresses how I feel, but thanks everyone, many of you feel like family.

It's always amazing to see you, babygirl. You're never without a smile and some lovin' for me. I miss you tons :( :bubbleheart: :ily:

Awesome meeting you sweetie! Remember what I said, Always be bubbly like you are! You are very nice gal!

You are most definitely welcome for the ticket and I'm gonna try hard to go to FROST!

I am so missing you hardcore now. Next year round 2! Sending all my Mexican type love your way. You are an amazing friend...lifelong now and forever.

Rob

Hey! Always so much fun hanging out with you! You're a brutal tickler (I mean that in a good way of course :lol: ) but of course the only way you could beat me is when I'm tied up. :p Raving is definitely in your future, I am looking forward to it!!! :D :D

Leeallure: Thankyou for making nest possible. You are such a strong figure. It was so funny seeing ticklish9’s try to tickle you lol! Big mistake >_<. Hope nest was as epic for you as it was for us.

Dude I almost had her. Next time, Lee, next time.... :p

It was great to see you and spend so much time with you as well, Lamashtu. I love all of Team Canada, big time!! I'll definitely miss you guys over the next year but I'm going to actually try to maybe get up to Toronto for a munch......maybe. Until then, I hope to see you again next year!! Take care and stay safe little sister!

Natural_tickler: It was fun wrestling big bear. Happy 1 millionth birthday! :p

it seems like a million birthdays...love ya babygirl:redheart:

Sorry I didn't get much past 'hi!' over the weekend, I'm a shy bugger around most people I've never met before, but you seemed so full of life. Hope to see you again!

HDS: You made rainbow cookies!? You are magical. I’m still trying to figure out how you did that. You are so generous and giving, you are such a great person HDS. I wish I could of spent more time with you, but am grateful for the time that was spent. I hope you had a great time, and that your chem exam went smoothly. *many huggles *
I can teach you how if you like, but I don't recommend it, as the procedure is a beast (then again, so are you. :p). I too lament that I didn't see you nearly enough, and that the rematch did happen. The next time I see you, more will you see of me, yes yes. :)

And that stupid exam? Despite arriving home at 3 AM and getting up a few hours later for the 9 AM exam, I got a 96/100 on it. I can only assume I cheated and didn't realize I was cheating. :D

You my dear are amazing too. It was so great to hang out with you as well and I can't wait until next time. :)

@ Snail sssssssooowwwie snailey. love ya too! It was great to see ya again and poke at ya :p No tag teaming next time tho :p

@HDS 96% holy &%$@! Awesome job! Congrats!!!

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back