• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2009 Philadelphia Registration is now open!

Registered and ready to go.

Can't wait to see everyone again....even Kered. :p

:dancingbanana:

Registered and ready to go.

Can't wait to see everyone again....even Kered. :p

:dancingbanana:

Tough luck, little buddy. I just registered and this time printed out my receipt so you can't pull a fast one.

I want to see "Spiderman" in action again this year!:bounce:

I'm signed up and paid,but i can't sign the waiver-release online.:idunno:

Do i print it and bring it,or can i sign it when i get there?

I'm signed up and paid,but i can't sign the waiver-release online.:idunno:

Do i print it and bring it,or can i sign it when i get there?

There was a little box at the bottom with "Rules" to the left of it
and you had to select either agree or disagree. If you select disagree,
you can't register. Don't worry, though, you'll sign a hard copy at
check in ;)

Lee

There was a little box at the bottom with "Rules" to the left of it
and you had to select either agree or disagree. If you select disagree,
you can't register. Don't worry, though, you'll sign a hard copy at
check in ;)

Lee

I tried that Lee,still didn't work.:shrug: I think i had the same problem last year.

You don't need to sign it - once you've selected agree, and you register, that is the "signing" for online, and you'll sign it in person at check in! ;)

Lee

You don't need to sign it - once you've selected agree, and you register, that is the "signing" for online, and you'll sign it in person at check in! ;)

Lee

Ok Lee, now I got it. I'll save the stamp and send you a card instead next month. Thanks for clearing that up!:carmeldansen:

Allways making up something

:)

Forgive my ignorance!

What´s a DOB? LOOOOL

I had some trouble registering, maybe because i don´t know what´s the DOB field ;)

Waiting to be enlightened :)

i intend to go this year, iv got to wait to obtain the money, however, if the NEST committee will have me, ill definatly be joining. i want to apologize to them all for my behavior 2 years ago, it was wrong of me. however, im much better of a person and much more mature then i was back then, so....yeah, im looking forward to attending.

Ok, kiddies, I registered & booked my flights. I'll be arriving on Thursday April 30th. My plane SHOULD be landing at about 3-ish. Can't wait to see you all there.

YEAH CLASSY!!!!

Can't wait to see you there!!!

When will you be arriving? Will you get there on Thursday like many of us that just can't wait that extra day?!?!??!

YEAH CLASSY!!!!!!!!

Rob

Drew is off the week following NEST. So, we're likely to stick around an extra day or two. Unfortunately, unless he's able to change something, he'll be working right up through Friday night. So, we'd be getting in verrry late.

Whenever we arrive, we'll hop around to harrass everyone. That goes double for Drew if they happen to have beer. lol ;)

We are now up to 73!

Hotel rates will be available until April 16th, now,
with NEST2009 registration closing on the 8th.

Hotel information has been sent out to those who
completed their registration.

We're looking forward to seeing all of you there!

NEST Team

Hey Guys,

Registered and ready to go!!! See everyone friday afternoon!!! :)

Todd

YEAH CLASSY!!!!

Can't wait to see you there!!!

When will you be arriving? Will you get there on Thursday like many of us that just can't wait that extra day?!?!??!

YEAH CLASSY!!!!!!!!

Rob

*HUGS* YEAH!! Yes, I will be arriving sometime on Thursday. I am not sure the exact time yet. I can't wait to see you either my friend. :lovestory

We're in for a Thursday arrival. :) Will be most excellent to see the Thursday night beers persist.

Oh, we're gonna prowl Philly and taken in some tourist sights, like the Liberty Bell and the Philadelphia Museum of Art (you'll know the stairs). If you're interested, let's talk on Thursday.

Lookin' forward to seein' the many cool folks I already know, and meetin' new friends, as happens every year I attend.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back