• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2010 Philadelphia Registration is Officially Open!

Natural, there's a 50-50 chance that there might be some "giant slaying" again this year ;)

I finally was able to register after my cable being out a week due to the storm!! I am all set and ready to go!

Registered and flights booked. Can't wait to see everyone. :)

I can't wait to see you all! It's going to be so much fun, and we've got
some great stuff planned for you all :)

It's all up to the NEST team now, I have done my part and registered. I hope I get the chance to meet all of you!

:canada:

I registered today. :D I'll be there Friday night. :couch:
(Too bad, but I have to work Friday afternoon. :()

Portugal (or rather germany now) is also in ;)

I was delaying a bit as it was still unsure if i could arrive on friday, but i ended up playing safe and will fly only saturday, arriving after lunch if i dont have any serious delays.

I so wanted to fly on friday!!!!! but ok, at least i´ll stay on monday all day and i know there´s allways someone staying also some more time :)

Really want to see all my friends again :)

Dave and I are also in.

Because of work, I'm having to limit my stay from later Friday night to Sunday night. Less than I'd want, but better than nothing.

Team Canada is being represented by the following at the current time:

Snail Shell
Tickle Emperor
Lamashtu
Big_Dogg85
Ticklish 9's
Micromite
Evibard

While we are waiting on a few more 'maybes', we should be in late Thursday and out early afternoon Monday.

:canada:

Snail Shell

Dave and I are also in.

Because of work, I'm having to limit my stay from later Friday night to Sunday night. Less than I'd want, but better than nothing.

Work work work..... :( also my problem!

This year i have a new job, new country, and things were never so clear about hollidays...its understandble i think ;) still in the first weeks i asked for these days and was said that thursday and friday was a big no. Then latter i realize that this big no was really nothing special....and ends up postponed.....again i ask for friday at least....to get another meeting on friday morning.........and i simply quit this fight to still get a cheap flight. I´ll fly as soon as possible on saturday, through frankfurt, and due to time difference i can still arrive after lunch :D :D :D

Work work work..... :( also my problem!

This year i have a new job, new country, and things were never so clear about hollidays...its understandble i think ;) still in the first weeks i asked for these days and was said that thursday and friday was a big no. Then latter i realize that this big no was really nothing special....and ends up postponed.....again i ask for friday at least....to get another meeting on friday morning.........and i simply quit this fight to still get a cheap flight. I´ll fly as soon as possible on saturday, through frankfurt, and due to time difference i can still arrive after lunch :D :D :D

looking forward to seeing you again!

looking forward to seeing you again!

I´ll never miss a chance at least untill i get married.....and even then, we will see :) I´ll surely tell her all about TMF.

But so far it´s allways a must and even if i could only stay for one day i think i would still go.

Notice i´m being nice and warning everyone when to run away if they really dont want to see me ;) I soo look forward to all those hugs and emotion when we arrive!!!!! cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!

April is going to be the slowest month ever. It seems like NEST is never going to get here.:banghead:

Those arriving Thursday be sure to look for the other early arrivals in the lounge area to unwind, like Tklee88 and myself.

And dress appropriately.

Katiebar2.jpg

Those arriving Thursday be sure to look for the other early arrivals in the lounge area to unwind, like Tklee88 and myself.

And dress appropriately.

Katiebar2.jpg

Well that does it, now I've gotta be there! Will this suffice? :jester:

leaffan.jpg

Well that does it, now I've gotta be there! Will this suffice? :jester:

leaffan.jpg

Omg, is that the real life Peter Pan dude? :jester:

There is a guy that literally lives his life as Peter. Has his own site and everything. It's funny as hell!

And regarding NEST...have a great time all!

What the hell does that mean? Both of you are going.

Sorry hon it is about a 99 % done deal that we will not be able to go for the first time in 9 years.....just doesnt look like there is any way...:pweese:

Sorry hon it is about a 99 % done deal that we will not be able to go for the first time in 9 years.....just doesnt look like there is any way...:pweese:

Does not compute.

I'm trying to get funds together to pay for registration. Is there a cut off date for registration? Forgive my ignorance if this has already been asked.

Does not compute.

I'm trying to get funds together to pay for registration. Is there a cut off date for registration? Forgive my ignorance if this has already been asked.

I could swear I read somewhere that you need to register at the latest 2 weeks before the event, or something like that.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back