• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Girl needs help!

Amalthea

Hi Everyone!
So this is my second visit here and I must admit I am at a lost on how to maneuver around this site! I keep getting kicked out of the chatroom, can't find what Im looking for, dont know how to find friends, or contact them! Some general advice on how to get around on here would be appreciated!!
Here's a question for you all: is it possible to have a meaningful, loving longterm relationship with another tickling fetishist? I am recently divorced and have decided I am tired of living without tickling! Yes my husband indulged me from time to time, but he was clearly not into, and made sure I knew it, which killed the experience for me. I already carry a lot of shame connected to my love of being tickled and knowing he was doing it just to appease me made it worse.
I want to find another man someday and be in a committed relationship but I know I will never be truly happy if tickling is not part of my life. I want to know what it feels like to be tickled by someone who loves me and enjoys tickling me! And how do you find such a person! Im afraid if I search personnels it'll just be for one night tickles, and Id be too scared to meet up with someone like that. Is it safe? I need tickles! Ive been so deprived! I had one experience with a true tickler over 10 years ago, but I blew it! Too young and afraid, biggest regret of my life, seems there could have been something there...Alas! Please tell me there is hope!

Hello and welcome,

What do you mean by 'Kicked out of the chatroom' My staff should not be kicking anyone out without good reason, and I've had no reports of any issues with you. Do you mean you are having a technical issue?

Myriads

I sure hope it is... cuz I'm still looking. ;)

Someday, my 'lee will come along and all will be right in the world.

Welcome.

There have been many connection made on this site. Welcome to the TMF and good luck.

Looks like she's done some editing since the 'kicked from the chatroom' comment raised some eyebrows.

Here's a question for you all: is it possible to have a meaningful, loving longterm relationship with another tickling fetishist?
First of all, welcome! Second, yes, it IS possible! I married my perfect tickling partner, he is just as much a fetishist as I am, and it works out perfectly. We are both extremely fortunate. So don't give up hope - you can find someone!!

Welcome to TMF Amalthea. I think you'll find a lot of people here looking for more than a simple hook-up or session. There are many of us who are looking to meet someone for an LTR who share the love of tickling!

Good luck and have fun!

Welcome to the TMF! There are many great folks here, I am sure you will find someone who loves tickling as much as you do here.
Once you get comfortable consider going into your profile and adding a general location and other information you want to give about yourself.
The box under "My Profile" in the upper right of the screen will get you on your way :)

Well I would start by developing a profile. The more detailed as possible. Most of us are aware of discretion around here so it doesnt have to include face pics or what part of town you live except for the state you live in. This is a sure way of getting others interested if they know you live close by. Post as much as possible with an opinion. Don't worrry about having a deep opinion just an honest one. Us long timers will put others in place if someone tries to give you crap about it.

With a profile, where you live, and a few more posts...I'm sure you will find someone in no time. That's one sure thing around here---is that the attention a woman gets for tickling isn't lacking.

Hi Everyone!
So this is my second visit here and I must admit I am at a lost on how to maneuver around this site! I keep getting kicked out of the chatroom, can't find what Im looking for, dont know how to find friends, or contact them! Some general advice on how to get around on here would be appreciated!!
Here's a question for you all: is it possible to have a meaningful, loving longterm relationship with another tickling fetishist? I am recently divorced and have decided I am tired of living without tickling! Yes my husband indulged me from time to time, but he was clearly not into, and made sure I knew it, which killed the experience for me. I already carry a lot of shame connected to my love of being tickled and knowing he was doing it just to appease me made it worse.
I want to find another man someday and be in a committed relationship but I know I will never be truly happy if tickling is not part of my life. I want to know what it feels like to be tickled by someone who loves me and enjoys tickling me! And how do you find such a person! Im afraid if I search personnels it'll just be for one night tickles, and Id be too scared to meet up with someone like that. Is it safe? I need tickles! Ive been so deprived! I had one experience with a true tickler over 10 years ago, but I blew it! Too young and afraid, biggest regret of my life, seems there could have been something there...Alas! Please tell me there is hope!

Hi Amalthea. First off, welcome to the TMF! You're among friends here. I think most of us here are looking for the ultimate satisfaction of a life with someone that has the same look on life and interests. I don't use the chat-room so I can't help you there, but I can give you some tips to meet people from here both in person and on line. First, tell us a little about yourself in your profile. You don't have to give specifics, but your general area of the country you live in would help. Your general interests, what you do for a living, etc. If you're not too modest, a photo of yourself would be nice. And something that a lot of folks here seem to neglect is a short idea of what you're looking for in a tickle partner. Oh yeah, don't forget your age, too. There are people here from 18 to whatever, so don't be afraid. And don't be afraid to be a little candid, either. Some folks can be a little too "forward", if you know what I mean. Take your time and be selective. You're in the drivers seat here, so have fun! Good luck! :thumbsup:

First off, I want to say that I'm sorry to hear things did not work out for you and your now ex-husband. However, I also wanna say congrats for identifying the importance of the kink to you. Nobody should settle for less than they want, and everyone deserves to be happy. I was previously married to a woman who completely cut off all sexual activities with me, once she found out about my kink. Now I'm married to a wonderful, beautiful woman who indulges my interests, and we're on our way towards having our second child.

As far as seeking a partner that shares this kink, I don't recommend limiting yourself in that respect. I know that the deprivation makes tickling seem REALLY important, right now, but once you do get indulged (one or more times), you may find tickling to be a less important drive than other interests. I'm not trying to discourage you, but I recommend that if you specifically do want to play with others who share your interest, seek out gatherings to meet other, like-minded individuals. This will have better odds of yielding what you seek than a strictly, long-distance, online relationship (which is likely to just increase your desires for play and leave you unfulfilled and irritated that you can't.). I also recommend continuing to date others, locally, even though the odds of finding another tickler are much slimmer. It IS possible to have satisfying play with someone who does not share your interest (My wife is not really "one of us."). I understand the shame we can feel when those we give our hearts to judge us for our interests, but try not to let your past marriage be the gauge for satisfied tickle-play.

If there are no gatherings near you, and travel isn't much of an option, check other sites, like Fetlife for other kink-friendly gatherings, munches, and get-togethers that are close by. They're typically a lot more open-ended than tickling, but you're likely to find people who are less judgmental than the average vanilla.

As far as this site, there's no hard-fast secret to navigation. I'm no expert on the personals, but I hear they're not very effective. I recommend hanging out and participating in the General Discussion (and Tickling Discussion, of course!) forums to get to know other members, as well as to enlighten members here on who you are and what makes you tick.

Welcome! Now, just explore and enjoy. ;)

Welcome to the TMF! Sorry you have had the horrible experience of being wrongfully shamed by a loved one regarding tickling. I was once married to someone who told me my tickling fetish was an illness that required psychiatric treatment. Needless to say, that (and MANY other things) led to our divorce a year ago.
As a video producer, I tickle many women, but I do notice a difference when the woman I am tickling is a woman with whom I have a personal connection.
You should have little problem meeting a man who will absolutely LOVE tickling you. I still hope to spend my life with a 'lee that I love. My biggest obstacle is that all the women I have met, with the exception of one has been scared off by my video producing. The one who wasn't scared had to move to Kentucky for work and we lost touch.
What part of the world are you in? I'm sure you'll be able to connect with some folks here and make friends. That will certainly help get you where you want to be in life.
Enjoy!

Totally agree with the above posts of encouragement. Hopefully you (OP) and I both find like minded tickle fetishists that make us happy.

No, no I mean I stupidly keep clicking out! I am enjoying my time here very much! Thank you all for your kindness!

Wow! You are all so supportive and wonderful! Thank you for all the advice! I have a renewed sense of hope!

wish you all the best. i know what you feel. i'm sure you'll find someone, here or not ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back